ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Ban Rambozo/Blackbob? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269381)

DeezNutz 01-27-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9356927)
Lol. They probably did think about it when they voted. And I don't think they can change their votes either
Posted via Mobile Device

Create a mult.

DeezNutz 01-27-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9356929)
So who is he?

:clap:

milkman 01-27-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9356925)
Your opinion, eh?

So, who do you think I am? Do you think that I am a man without principles? A man who wouldn't defend his family at all costs? A man that would defend his own honor or the honor of his wife and chlildren, let alone his own reputation?

I'd you think ANY of the above, bring it ****ing ON, you classless, piece of shit, Mother****er.

I'll PM my address. My house was on the member map for YEARS, so I have no where to hide.

Man up or shit the **** up. I'll even buy your plane ticket because I'm sure you don't have the jack to buy it on your own.

Can you buy me my plane ticket, just cause.

I need to take a trip.

Oh, and I won't be coming to your house.

I could just drive there.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

So who is he?

Dude why not just shut the **** up at this point. You obviously haven't been paying attention. Hell you told me I was wrong about something he typed word for word
Posted via Mobile Device

Bearcat 01-27-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356801)
Dude, you can't ignore him. He posts so much shit so often that it overwhelms a thread.

You don't think people have TRIED to ignore him? It didn't come to this overnight.

Furthermore, good users here shouldn't have to maintain their ignore list all the time just because he creates mults, which is against the forum TOS.

Yep... I'm all for 2nd chances, members policing themselves, etc; but I've always been a fan of dumping the completely useless members.... those who are just here to make every thread about themselves, troll, hijack threads, etc. There was a little while with blackbob, LAC, and a few others when I just quit reading the discussion, because it was the same few people hijacking every thread... it's not a matter of ignoring a user (unless every single person ignores them), because the entire discussion is about their crap.

Granted, you once said LAC was one of the best posters here, so complaining so much about this guy is kind of amusing... in the end, the only difference between the two is blackbob posts more.

Sorter 01-27-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

So who is he?

He had 4 mults.

BlackBob, Woodchuck, another I can't remember but he posted it in the MOB thread, and finally Rambozo.

I thought for a while Driving Wheel was another mult but I think that was debunked by a mod. He hasn't posted in a while though.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9356930)
Create a mult.

I can't figure out how
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia 01-27-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9356125)
I want the old school rules to come back also when we were transitioning from the KCStar BB. This stuff wouldn't have been tolerated.

This is exactly what we would have done in the old days. This kind of poll is how it worked then. We were scared of pissing off the wrong group of people and causing yet another board split if we banned the wrong strong personality. Plus we were fostering an environment where everybody felt like they were contributing to important decisions.

Sorter 01-27-2013 08:45 PM

Additionally, Driving Wheel was in favor of Geno. Which means he's not BlackBob or Bob is taking extensive measures against his personal beliefs in order to keep another account here. FTR, I don't think Driving Wheel is a BB mult at this time.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9356950)
This is exactly what we would have done in the old days. This kind of poll is how it worked then. We were scared of pissing off the wrong group of people and causing yet another board split if we banned the wrong strong personality. Plus we were fostering an environment where everybody felt like they were contributing to important decisions.

Yep.

The mods here need to be commended. There isn't a better-run forum anywhere.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9356943)
Can you buy me my plane ticket, just cause.

I need to take a trip.

Oh, and I won't be coming to your house.

I could just drive there.

As long as you to agree to babysit 8 hours a day.

:p

DeezNutz 01-27-2013 08:46 PM

I've long believed we should vote off one member per month as our own acknowledgement of the power and importance of natural selection.

Tribal Warfare 01-27-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief (Post 9356891)
Dane you're just another pussy who runs his mouth only when you know you don't, can't, wouldn't ever ****ing dream of backing it up.

My point is, go **** yourself you dickless shitbag I'm sick of reading your "ba" bullshit. I swear to God. I'd shut your shit down if I had the chance.

everyone has an opinion, that's mine.

Dude, slow your roll THAT comment is ban worthy.

Gonzo 01-27-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9355960)
Seems like I haven't seen you around lately. How ya been?

Meh, I've been breathing. You?

htismaqe 01-27-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9356919)
Hey people who voted you don't care,

If you really don't care, consider changing your vote to "no." Think about it.

Thanks,

Rambozo

They can't change their votes.

And there aren't enough regular posters left to save you.

Sorry.

As BlackBob would say, "no hard feelings."