ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273212)

Frazod 05-20-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9696343)
I'm not trying to be a dick...you have one of the highest post counts on the planet and I can't remember having a football discussion with you.

What's there to really talk about? This team has largely sucked shit since you joined the board. Bitching about them all day long is depressing. Hell, just thinking about them is depressing. A 2-14 team that with the No. 1 pick.... took a ****ing offensive lineman. I prefer to fill my free time with things that don't make me want to slit my wrists.

So if you mainly post about Chiefs stuff, especially in the off season, and other than that are one of Pootie's little playmates, then no, we probably won't have much contact.

Frazod 05-20-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9696354)
Fridge

Both, actually.

DaFace 05-20-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9695650)
Is it just me or has there been an inordinate amount of threads and posts pertaining to one's CP "status" lately?

What can be more important in life than what a bunch of people you've (mostly) never met think about you based on a medium that lets you convey maybe 1/10th of your personality?

BossChief 05-20-2013 09:34 PM

Can I get the short version of why you shot your fridge?

Or a link to the thread?

Omaha 05-20-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9696380)
What can be more important in life than what a bunch of people you've (mostly) never met think about you based on a medium that lets you convey maybe 1/10th of your personality?

This shit is important!

loochy 05-20-2013 09:41 PM

welp i guess i need to get in on this

IN

patteeu 05-20-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9695795)
Never done that. I actually almost never participate in those anymore because, like, everybody in my family is hardcore into the Chiefs and gameday is a social holiday in our eyes.

About 20% of the time, I'm having to DVR it because the lady asks me to do crap during gameday.

And by lady, of course, you mean mom, right? :)

Fairplay 05-20-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9696438)
And by lady, of course, you mean mom, right? :)

Like clean your room, take out the trash, turn off that shit channel MSNBC etc.

AussieChiefsFan 05-20-2013 09:55 PM

This should be good LMAO

ChiefsCountry 05-20-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9696298)
It's strange. I post quite regularly and have a good read on most high volume posters here, but I can't say I know a thing about Frazod. I typically stick to football discussions on here, though. With that many posts, I find that odd that I can't recall reading many of his posts.

You don't venture into Mizzou football or Cardinal threads do you?

He hates Chase Daniel but loves Blaine Gabbert, Gary Pinkel, Tony LaRussa and Matt Holliday. :p

Frazod 05-20-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9696468)
You don't venture into Mizzou football or Cardinal threads do you?

He hates Chase Daniel but loves Blaine Gabbert, Gary Pinkel, Tony LaRussa and Matt Holliday. :p

http://narwhaler.com/original/lz/x/w...god-lzxg2m.jpg

ChiefsCountry 05-20-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9696479)

LMAO

I figured that would get you going. :evil:

ChiefsCountry 05-20-2013 10:15 PM

The ironic thing after looking at this thread is Hootie's life really isn't much different from mine*. Which means alot of you ****ers are in the same boat. I still drink too much, screw college chicks, post way too much on this damn site, I guess it just shows the difference in posting styles changes people's opinions on a person.

*Disclaimer I have never pissed on a chick or a roommate. :)

Nzoner 05-20-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9696367)
What's there to really talk about? This team has largely sucked shit since you joined the board. Bitching about them all day long is depressing. Hell, just thinking about them is depressing. A 2-14 team that with the No. 1 pick.... took a ****ing offensive lineman. I prefer to fill my free time with things that don't make me want to slit my wrists.

So if you mainly post about Chiefs stuff, especially in the off season, and other than that are one of Pootie's little playmates, then no, we probably won't have much contact.

That's our Frazod :thumb:

In58men 05-20-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9696367)

Go on an getcha some