ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Have you ever used steroids, HGH, etc.? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274377)

Marcellus 07-09-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9801868)
You are a moron

Dude you are so full of shit its hilarious.

I'm a moron? Great response flip flopping fool.

Marcellus 07-09-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9801563)
Whatever.

Let me know when states make HGH and steroids legal
. Then we might have something to discuss.

Yup reading comprehension issues all around.

lewdog 07-09-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9801862)
Yeah, before you dabble you need to know your half lives and clearance times

Yea for sure. I have always wondered what a decent cycle would even cost?

Sorter 07-09-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9801865)
Never used either.

I was always adamantly against... felt like cheating somehow. Had a friend who used steroids and he saw some notable changes in size and strength. It piqued my interest and I considered it, but my friend didn't want to do it again and I didn't want to do it alone. Not long after, he started to lose some of the gains he made on steroids so he went and did it again (again without me). At that point I decided I was over it and wasn't going to try it.

It's weird, I've never opposed steroids or hgh (trt for mma different story), but never felt the need to use them. I've never once considered myself a freak when it comes to pure strength. However, I do think that there are other traits such as explosiveness, agility, quickness, flexibility, etc that can help compensate, for lack of a better term.

If you're taking a supplement like hgh or anabolic steroids to simply get in shape, then youre doing it incorrectly.

Sorter 07-09-2013 06:53 PM

While I don't agree with his post, that was excellent use of the multi-quote function by Marcellus. Congrats, man!

DaneMcCloud 07-09-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9801881)
Yup reading comprehension issues all around.

What the **** are you talking about? Are you telling me that you can go to a store and purchase HGH or anabolic steroids?

JFC, you are the dumbest mother****er to post on this site. KC Tattoo is a Mensa member compared to your ****ing dumbassery.

DaneMcCloud 07-09-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9801877)
Dude you are so full of shit its hilarious.

I'm a moron? Great response flip flopping fool.

What point where you trying to prove with that pointless nonsense?

CrazyPhuD 07-09-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9801911)
What the **** are you talking about? Are you telling me that you can go to a store and purchase HGH or anabolic steroids?

JFC, you are the dumbest mother****er to post on this site. KC Tattoo is a Mensa member compared to your ****ing dumbassery.

See this is why roid rage is bad!!!:D:grouphug:

loochy 07-09-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9801885)
Yea for sure. I have always wondered what a decent cycle would even cost?

For a beginner start simple and low - say 400 mg of test enanthate per week for 12 weeks plus arimidex (anti aromatose to prevent estrogenic sides) and clomid (for post cycle recovery). I haven't dealt with this stuff since 2003, so I have no clue what prices are now, but then that would have run about $300.

J Diddy 07-09-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9801931)
See this is why roid rage is bad!!!:D:grouphug:

I used to have roid rage bad once. ****ing hemorrhoids hurt every time I wiped.

CrazyPhuD 07-09-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9801941)
I used to have roid rage bad once. ****ing hemorrhoids hurt every time I wiped.

Speaking of massive roid rage....what would the hulk be like with hemorrhoids???? Avengers 2 plotline perhaps???????

CrazyPhuD 07-09-2013 07:12 PM

Granted there could be a hole bunch of anti-std spots out of this theme too....could you imagine the hulk episode....'It burns when I pee!'

J Diddy 07-09-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9801960)
Granted there could be a hole bunch of anti-std spots out of this theme too....could you imagine the hulk episode....'It burns when I pee!'

Hulk pee burn. Hulk ass fire.

****ing loki.

TheGuardian 07-09-2013 07:39 PM

I've been on non-stop for 5 years. No joke.

Who wants to know what?

TheGuardian 07-09-2013 07:45 PM

Oh and do not ask me to hook you up. It's kinda like fight club. The first rule of this shit is don't ask for a source.

Other than that, Dane has no clue. ZERO clue. Neither do most of you. Neither do most of you in regards to what you think your buddy took, or what it did, or whatever.