ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Simply Red 02-05-2014 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10413517)
People over think things.

If I get a text that says something like "the smell of your hair lingers on my skin", then I just don't respond.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2inlau.gif

Cephalic Trauma 02-05-2014 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10415585)
This one seemed like the type that would be absolutely disgusted at the site of a penis ROFL.

That's when you have pull a Bill Cosby.

http://gawker.com/who-wants-to-remem...aul-1515923178

Titty Meat 02-05-2014 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10413517)
People over think things.

If I go out with a guy and we have a great time and I get a note, or a text, or a quick call acknowledging just how much fun I was, or thanking me for said fun, I don't think creeper. I think aww what a sweetie, he probably loves his mom.

If I get a text that says something like "the smell of your hair lingers on my skin", then I just don't respond.

Trying to read a 21 year old girl is confusing.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-05-2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10416090)
Trying to read a 21 year old girl is confusing.

Shit man they aren't much easier at 30.

The Franchise 02-05-2014 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10416096)

It's worse at 30. At that point they're stuck in their ways and not changing anything.

Titty Meat 02-05-2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10416096)

I think it's easier with women 25 and up. Most Younger women aren't looking for something serious because theres so many options.

I had a girl over this past weekend she stayed the night (she asked) and wouldn't ****ing leave. Since then though i've had to iniate contact. I'm sure i'm overthinking this.

Katipan 02-05-2014 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10416115)
I think it's easier with women 25 and up. Most Younger women aren't looking for something serious because theres so many options.

I had a girl over this past weekend she stayed the night (she asked) and wouldn't ****ing leave. Since then though i've had to iniate contact. I'm sure i'm overthinking this.

I should kick you in the nuts for saying something like that. But I understand you're feeling used so it can wait.

The Franchise 02-05-2014 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10416253)
I should kick you in the nuts for saying something like that. But I understand you're feeling used so it can wait.

He'll learn the hard way.

Titty Meat 02-05-2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10416253)

What?

Katipan 02-05-2014 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10416302)
What?

I don't have less options than I did a decade ago. I have different ones. If anything young girls are focused on what things are supposed to be. Their focus is on the dream.

I'm too busy enjoying the ride to daydream anymore.

For every wet behind the ears male with no life experience that crosses me off their list because I'm an old lady, there's another one ready to enjoy the complete freedom of a woman that is no longer worried about what others think.

30s - all the vigor of youth, none of the emotional baggage.

Titty Meat 02-05-2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10416335)
I don't have less options than I did a decade ago. I have different ones. If anything young girls are focused on what things are supposed to be. Their focus is on the dream.

For every wet behind the ears male with no life experience that crosses me off their list because I'm an old lady, there's another one ready to enjoy the complete freedom of a woman that is no longer worried about what others think.

If I had to pick between a women in her younger 20's or a women in her 30's I would choose the women in her 30's every single time.

Sure your options are different. There aren't as many. People my age are getting married, having kids, etc.

Totally agree with your last statement.

Big Poppa Payne 02-05-2014 05:37 PM

Quote:

I look at it like this man..

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bnlv1wd13fY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Franchise 02-05-2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

30s - all the vigor of youth, none of the emotional baggage

Maybe you....but not ALL women that are 30.

Katipan 02-05-2014 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10416343)
Sure your options are different. There aren't as many. People my age are getting married, having kids, etc.

The average marriage lasts 7 years. Your age group is already divorced long before they get to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10416352)
Maybe you....but not ALL women that are 30.

Gross generalities. :)

Discuss Thrower 02-05-2014 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10416416)
The average marriage lasts 7 years. Your age group is already divorced long before they get to me.

Doesn't that figure include second or third marriages?