ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc The Chiefsplanet Peoplewatching Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=144821)

Hydrae 09-11-2017 03:47 PM

So we just had an odd thing happen at my work. Small IT office with about 8 people here today. I was outside having a cigarette and when I was coming back in there was a man walking up the alley. I nodded and headed into the building. He also came into the building although I know he does not work at any of the offices here. He came into our office a couple of minutes later and asked if I had dropped a $20 bill. I told him no, I did have one in my wallet but it is still there (I even checked). He asked if I was sure and I told him yes, absolutely and congrats on the free money. He started to head for the door, turned around and pushed a potted plant off the ledge on a co-workers desk.

On the way out he stopped to state that "Hitler was a white man." Then, just before he walked out the door he said that "Martin Luther King was a black man."

No clue why this happened and it just left us all in shock for a couple of minutes. I know of no reason for him to have any animosity to any of us, just random workplace violence I guess. :shrug:

Buehler445 09-11-2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae (Post 13074876)
So we just had an odd thing happen at my work. Small IT office with about 8 people here today. I was outside having a cigarette and when I was coming back in there was a man walking up the alley. I nodded and headed into the building. He also came into the building although I know he does not work at any of the offices here. He came into our office a couple of minutes later and asked if I had dropped a $20 bill. I told him no, I did have one in my wallet but it is still there (I even checked). He asked if I was sure and I told him yes, absolutely and congrats on the free money. He started to head for the door, turned around and pushed a potted plant off the ledge on a co-workers desk.

On the way out he stopped to state that "Hitler was a white man." Then, just before he walked out the door he said that "Martin Luther King was a black man."

No clue why this happened and it just left us all in shock for a couple of minutes. I know of no reason for him to have any animosity to any of us, just random workplace violence I guess. :shrug:

Drugs are bad mmmkay

KChiefs1 09-11-2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

That is one of the strangest stories I've heard & I've heard some strange ones.

Rain Man 09-11-2017 07:06 PM

That's a very unusual story. I guess his statements were factually correct, though.

threebag 09-12-2017 05:38 AM

Quote:

You're lucky he wasn't a shooter :thumb: