ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Baby kidnapped from home in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250979)

dirk digler 10-12-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7986915)
Maybe I just don't want to believe that a mother can hurt their own young child....even though we know it's sometimes the case.

Why? It happens all the time. I would be shocked if it WASN'T one of the parents.

mikeyis4dcats. 10-12-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 7989296)
"The Irwins have a black lab as a pet ..."

As opposed to those people who have a black lab as a personal assistant and dance partner.

HEY! You leave me out of this asshole!

Iowanian 10-12-2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 7989503)
Why? It happens all the time. I would be shocked if it WASN'T one of the parents.

I know it does.

Chiefnj2 10-12-2011 03:13 PM

"Irwin said he immediately knew something was wrong when he returned home from work about 4 a.m. Tuesday. He checked on their other children, 6-year-old and 8-year-old boys, then went to Lisa's room and discovered her gone."

If one of the boys was sleeping with the mom how did he check on him first? Wouldn't he have discovered one of the boys missing first?

Stewie 10-12-2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 7989566)
"Irwin said he immediately knew something was wrong when he returned home from work about 4 a.m. Tuesday. He checked on their other children, 6-year-old and 8-year-old boys, then went to Lisa's room and discovered her gone."

If one of the boys was sleeping with the mom how did he check on him first? Wouldn't he have discovered one of the boys missing first?

Their whole story stinks of rotting cabbage. They just had the PI on TV and he said he shouldn't be the focus, but he will now be the front man for the family. He has no access to KCPD information, so he's starting from scratch. I guess he'll wander around the yard and neighborhood looking for Lisa. :rolleyes:

stonedstooge 10-12-2011 03:35 PM

I don't even know if the PI can do that. Had another PI on the news at noon challenging him that he wasn't certificated for the state of Missouri. Never saw Rockford need proper credentials in another state

mikeyis4dcats. 10-12-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 7989662)
I don't even know if the PI can do that. Had another PI on the news at noon challenging him that he wasn't certificated for the state of Missouri. Never saw Rockford need proper credentials in another state

Most states require a license. This also got Dog The Bounty Hunter in trouble....

evenfall 10-12-2011 03:40 PM

At this point, I wonder if the mom did it and the dad really is in the dark.

Stewie 10-12-2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenfall (Post 7989687)

I agree. She's had three kids by three different fathers, so it's all about her. The odd thing is that the family only allows national media and now they agree to the celebrity PI. She's an attention whore, no doubt.

Titty Meat 10-12-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7986778)
You're right.
A week ago there wasn't a report this morning that the Mother may be arrested, nor was there a report by the mother suggesting she had failed a lie detector test.

now, since the above post, I see it was the aunt and the aunt has said that she didn't mean that and that she had not chosen her words carefully and what she meant was that when the police aren't making progress they tend to circle back to the family.

I still don't believe the mother or father had anything to do with it.

I believe they had something to do with it after that phoney press confrence where she fake cried.

durtyrute 10-12-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenfall (Post 7989687)

Say that happened, and he finds out and in a fit of rage, kills her. Does he get life?

notorious 10-12-2011 03:50 PM

She has shown bad judgment in the past on snap decisions. This looks to be another one.

Stewie 10-12-2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 7989720)
Say that happened, and he finds out and in a fit of rage, kills her. Does he get life?

That reminds me. There was a book written years ago about a wrongly convicted man that was later exonerated. He fulfilled his prison sentence and it was found out later that he was innocent. The question is, can he kill someone for free?

durtyrute 10-12-2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 7989732)
That reminds me. There was a book written years ago about a wrongly convicted man that was later exonerated. He fulfilled his prison sentence and it was found out later that he was innocent. The question is, can he kill someone for free?

A real get out of jail free card

Stewie 10-12-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 7989741)
A real get out of jail free card

Sort of. It's a reversal on the "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!"

In the story's scenario it's, "I did the time, now I'll do the crime!"