ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Eric Winston is Full of Shit (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264807)

KcMizzou 10-08-2012 11:13 PM

It never... even... happened. Certainly not like Winston said it did.

Show it on TV once. I wanna hear it.

Reaper16 10-08-2012 11:14 PM

Personally, I am 10,000 times more ashamed of any Chiefs fan that sent Winston homophobic slurs or sentiment in their Tweets based on bullshit hegemonic ideals of what a masculine voice is supposed to sound like than I am ashamed of any Chiefs fan that cheered Cassel's injury.

Frazod 10-08-2012 11:15 PM

It's obvious at this point that these people (a) never actually watch the Chiefs play, or (b) are taking marching orders from somebody. Cassel is absolutely horrific, and on top of that, has no confidence in himself as a player. Our entire offensive strategy (if you can even call it that) is nothing more than skirting his weakenesses, sort of like Scotty bypassing the main energizer like a Christmas Tree. Now that he's not healthy, perhaps Charles can stay healthy, because how much longer will it be until his legs fall off from getting a hundred ****ing carries per game?

These ****ing people. It's like watching politicians lie. :shake:

Priest31kc 10-08-2012 11:34 PM

I seriously can't believe he said that with a straight face...I dont even...

Calling a quarterback that's own team devised a game plan to pretty much eliminate him from doing harm, yet still managed to turn it over 4 times, an ELITE QB and backing that up with 2 mediocre, yet still incredibly deceiving seasons is embarrassing.

He's making himself look like an ignorant dumbass. Wow.

BryanBusby 10-08-2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 8994518)
Personally, I am 10,000 times more ashamed of any Chiefs fan that sent Winston homophobic slurs or sentiment in their Tweets based on bullshit hegemonic ideals of what a masculine voice is supposed to sound like than I am ashamed of any Chiefs fan that cheered Cassel's injury.

I can't get behind that either. It's not accomplishing anything beyond reinforcing the thought that KC fans are awful to Eric Winston.

So uh, congrats on giving him motivation to continue shitting on us for those that did it.

suzzer99 10-08-2012 11:56 PM

Honestly I think this whole incident is a good thing for us. The national media never pays any attention to the Chiefs, which makes it easier for Pioli to get away with trying to enter an NFL season without a quarterback. Anything that brings national media attention to our situation is a good thing imo.

siberian khatru 10-09-2012 06:03 AM

[QUOTE=aturnis;8994506]
Quote:

"Eric Winston, your brother Heath loves you. Good job standing up for your quarterback. Listen, this guy was in Houston with some of the worst teams we've ever seen strap on a helmet in the NFL, "
Actually, the Texans were no worse than 6-10 when Winston was there. So you suck even more, Heath.

htismaqe 10-09-2012 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 8994510)
Oh. My. ****ing. God.

Heather Evans is a piece of shit.

No, he's a former Patriot.

Oh wait...

Frosty 10-09-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heath (Post 8994506)
"Eric Winston, your brother Heath loves you. Good job standing up for your quarterback. Listen, this guy was in Houston with some of the worst teams we've ever seen strap on a helmet in the NFL, and lived through it with no cheers for people being hurt. This is the NFL, these are guys that are elite players. Matt Cassel’s one of them. 2010 pro bowl, 2008 11 wins when Tom Brady went down. This is not your only issue in Kansas City, they've got a bunch of issues. These fans, get a clue, turn on the film, about half these interceptions aren't even his fault. Who do you want in, Brady Quinn? Give me a break".

Hey Heath - Derek Anderson, Steve Bono and Elvis Grbac all made the Pro Bowl too. Your argument is invalid.

KCUnited 10-09-2012 11:03 AM

Inside Edition is interviewing Fescoe about the Winston rant. Inside ****ing Edition.

unothadeal 10-09-2012 11:07 AM

From Elliott Harrison's (NFL.com) description of the Chiefs power ranking:

"Home fans cheering when their own player is seriously hurt is never cool. Lamar Hunt must be turning over in his grave."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...module=HP11_cp

Dayze 10-09-2012 11:08 AM

sorry; one at a time. Lamar is currently rolling in his grave over the status of the team. once that's fixed, he'll get on with the 'cheering' for Cassel's injury

TEX 10-09-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 8995479)
Hey Heath - Derek Anderson, Steve Bono and Elvis Grbac all made the Pro Bowl too. Your argument is invalid.

Vince Young...:doh!:

gblowfish 10-09-2012 12:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No no no, Winston got it all wrong. Here's what he MEANT to say, he just got things out of order:

hometeam 10-09-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8995791)
No no no, Winston got it all wrong. Here's what he MEANT to say, he just got things out of order:

LMAO