ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bowe wants to stay in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266663)

Nightfyre 11-16-2012 10:11 PM

The same steve smith who puts his foot in his mouth every time he talks to the media? Thats what you want from Bowe?

AussieChiefsFan 11-16-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9122636)
Seriously guys, if we re-sign Bowe and draft Geno Smith for example, how is Bowe going to influence him?

Is Bowe going to stay after practice and run routes with him? Is he going to come in early and watch film with him?

Or, is he going to take him clubbing every night?

Let's face it. Bowe is nothing like Reggie Wayne or Steve Smith for example. I don't want him around. He is not a guy that a rookie QB can lean on imo.

*edited out*

BossChief 11-16-2012 10:32 PM

Might want to delete that , Aussie.

Otherwise, see ya.

AussieChiefsFan 11-16-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9124409)
Might want to delete that , Aussie.

Otherwise, see ya.

OH yea I forgot. Thanks. Would I be able to put it into a spoiler tag?

BossChief 11-16-2012 10:45 PM

I don't know, but I think that if you put that stuff in a spoiler tag and mark it as NSFW you're ok.

Might want to check on that with Bob Dole, though. :thumb:

NJChiefsFan 11-16-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9124425)

I believe so.

AussieChiefsFan 11-16-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9124435)
I don't know, but I think that if you put that stuff in a spoiler tag and mark it as NSFW you're ok.

Might want to check on that with Bob Dole, though. :thumb:

Alright Thanks

GloryDayz 11-16-2012 10:48 PM

http://i.qkme.me/3592n7.jpg

The Bad Guy 11-17-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9121536)
I get that. And sometimes I enjoy reading information I wouldn't have found out otherwise. However, it's been awhile. And I get sick of Twitter BS.

Plus, the dude's a troll.

Wait..What?

The guy posted a Twitter post from a well respected writer about Bowe wanting out. How is that BS?

He's also far from a troll. That's just ****ing absurd.

Rain Man 11-17-2012 12:19 AM

I don't get the dislike for Bowe. He's been a great performer for us and has put up amazing stats considering that he's fighting for volleyballs on every pass. Can you imagine his stats if he had an actual NFL quarterback throwing to him?

The guy has averaged 71 receptions, 985 yards, and 7 touchdowns per year, and that's with half the passes thrown his way being uncatchable.

AussieChiefsFan 11-17-2012 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9124521)
I don't get the dislike for Bowe. He's been a great performer for us and has put up amazing stats considering that he's fighting for volleyballs on every pass. Can you imagine his stats if he had an actual NFL quarterback throwing to him?

The guy has averaged 71 receptions, 985 yards, and 7 touchdowns per year, and that's with half the passes thrown his way being uncatchable.

What he can do with a real qb. Hopefully we'll find out next year.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-17-2012 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9124425)

I went back and looked at the picture. If you mark it with a spoiler tag, make sure you also mark it NSFW. That's really the deal. Make sure people with their kids, and their bosses around (same thing really, LOL) aren't going to be subjected to it without warning. I say **** all the time, and have my filters turned off so I don't see ****, but I don't have to worry about someone crying about it. I don't use CP at work, and I don't have kids.

AussieChiefsFan 11-17-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9124628)
I went back and looked at the picture. If you mark it with a spoiler tag, make sure you also mark it NSFW. That's really the deal. Make sure people with their kids, and their bosses around (same thing really, LOL) aren't going to be subjected to it without warning. I say **** all the time, and have my filters turned off so I don't see ****, but I don't have to worry about someone crying about it. I don't use CP at work, and I don't have kids.

I see. :thumb:

Chiefshrink 11-17-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 9121500)
This is the politically correct thing to say. The chiefs will never pay him the kind of money he wants. Bowe will be gone.

Maybe. But considering Bowe has always suffered the 'dropsies' at the worst possible time of a game 'all of his career' and considering he has a 'Pop Warner' QB throwing to him that actually physically insults the Pop Warner league and on a team that is the worst in the NFL, having a subpar year, Bowe may be realizing the FA market will not be as big as he thinks. Bowe with this much foresight ?????:eek: Nahhhhh, he is Fitz material all the way:rolleyes:

R8RFAN 11-17-2012 09:24 AM

They all say this people so they look like a team player.... Bowe is Long Gone