ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270480)

Hammock Parties 03-02-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9456955)
LMAO

that one flew right over your head, eh?

you can post three .gifs from the Falcons/Broncos game in the 1st quarter that make Peyton Manning look like a poor man's Damon Huard.

I also, in no way, shape or form suggested a person would think Tom Brady or Peyton Manning compare to Matt Cassel.

it was a pretty simple point

every QB has bad plays...posting .gifs and saying "look! see!" is a terrible way to try and make your point

you can post 30 great Matt Cassel plays and be like "wow, what a QB."

Did you even see the Crabtree graphic?

We KNOW Alex Smith is shitty. This is just more evidence piling up.

Messier 03-02-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9457042)
Goddamn I wish Smith had stayed healthy and fluked into a Super Bowl win so SF would be forced into giving him a Flacco deal...

Yeah. If they had won the SB with Smith, you'd say keep that trash away from here.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-02-2013 01:51 PM

Brodie Croyle wishes he could have been 19-50.

Thig Lyfe 03-02-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walrus (Post 9457139)
Hmm... There is going to be a lot of crow eating once Smith takes us to 11-5 and a wildcard spot. Go Chiefs!:rockon:

No, there's not. Cassel "took us" to 10-6 and an AFC West title and a ****ing embarrassing playoff loss and he was still the worst goddamn QB in the NFL.

If we do that well, it's going to be because other players stepped up big time. And the odds of us doing any better than a playoff loss are pretty slim with a mediocre chump like Smith at QB.

Thig Lyfe 03-02-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9457146)
Yeah. If they had won the SB with Smith, you'd say keep that trash away from here.

If you were paying attention, you would.

Thig Lyfe 03-02-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9457135)
A few gifs of bad throws?

Case closed.

ROFL

Also shit tons of stats and a well-documented history of utter mediocrity.

Stop trying to convince yourself that Alex Smith is anywhere close to the answer.

Hammock Parties 03-02-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9456756)
Except in the playoffs.

Everyone's been throwing out this 24 points stat, like only a sucky QB would lose so much when getting scored 24 or more points on. I'd like to know what the league average wins v. Losses when the opponents score 24 or more. I'll Bet almost everyone loses more than they win those games.

I've already ****ing told you idiots.

Joe Flacco won 4 games against teams that scored 24+ last season ALONE.

Even Matt Cassel has done it 7 times in his career.

When you do it 2 times in 7 ****ing years YOU SUCK.

PaulAllen 03-02-2013 01:55 PM

HAI GUYZ LETS JUST PLAY LIKE THEY DID IN 1960! CASE CLOSED!

Hammock Parties 03-02-2013 01:55 PM

You know who's completely shitty and has more wins against teams that score 24+ points than Alex Smith?

RYAN FITZPATRICK.

Mav 03-02-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9457176)
You know who's completely shitty and has more wins against teams that score 24+ points than Alex Smith?

RYAN FITZPATRICK.

A team that is built through the defense and run game would lose games when they give up more than 24 points usually? Wow, thank god the 49ers didnt give up that many times in the past year and a half. becasue alex smith lost a total of 5 games........I believe you guys had lost that many by what late october last year?

Thig Lyfe 03-02-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9457191)
A team that is built through the defense and run game would lose games when they give up more than 24 points usually? Wow, thank god the 49ers didnt give up that many times in the past year and a half. becasue alex smith lost a total of 5 games........I believe you guys had lost that many by what late october last year?

**** you.

Walrus 03-02-2013 02:02 PM

No worries. Teams are going to have a hard time scoring 24+ points on our defense next season. We are going to improve in the draft. There is hope! :grovel:

KurtCobain 03-02-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9457194)
**** you.

Right up the ass.

Hammock Parties 03-02-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9457191)

Hey, guess what?!!??

COLIN KAEPERNICK IS 3-1 AGAINST TEAMS THAT SCORE 24+ POINTS.

http://thegboatdotnet.files.wordpres...p10n.gif?w=479

Hootie 03-02-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9457144)
Did you even see the Crabtree graphic?

We KNOW Alex Smith is shitty. This is just more evidence piling up.

dude I was on the Kaepernick bandwagon from the get go...before everyone else...I predicted the 49ers would go to the Super Bowl on the premise that Kaepernick was VASTLY underrated. He transformed Crabtree into a flat out beast. Alex was doing a much better job of getting his receivers involved this year...something he didn't do well in 2011.

I hate this Alex Smith trade because of the ridiculous compensation. However, all you're doing is bending the facts to make it look like Smith is just as bad as Matt Cassel etc. etc. etc. It's ridiculous and it makes you look foolish.

Once Kaepernick took over, Vernon Davis had a stretch of like 6 weeks where he had a combined 3 catches or something silly like that. So I guess one could argue that since Kaepernick basically only targets Crabtree he is Cassel-esque because Cassel always threw it to Bowe.