ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 810 Just said someone got murderd outside Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279094)

KCUnited 12-02-2013 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10242660)
Every new report seems to change the story...

Now we're back where we started.

Yeah, it was a reporter still in the parking lot that said "severely beaten" and not someone official. They did show the Jeep and it has some hunting type stickers on it, probably killed him with a poisonous blow dart or something.

KCUnited 12-02-2013 07:00 AM

Meanwhile, an off duty KC police officer shot and killed a KC fireman who was celebrating his wedding reception at Power & Light over the weekend. Killa City.

Eleazar 12-02-2013 07:08 AM

"Uh... I just got in here by mistake... "

mikeyis4dcats. 12-02-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10242655)
I realize the police have not released all of the details but, based on what they have released I have a problem with this thing being treated as a homicide. The guy was found in a vehicle that did not belong to him. There were no major wounds found on the body. There was no blood. And yet you automatically assume homicide? No blood but, it was probably a homicide. If there is not a lot more that isn't being released then that seems rather jacked up to me.

any death caused (or potentially caused) by another is going to be treated as a homicide until otherwise indicated. they have that obligation to the victim. And even if found justifiable, it is STILL a homicide.

Simply Red 12-02-2013 09:39 AM

KC don't play no shit!

Eleazar 12-02-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 10242868)
any death caused (or potentially caused) by another is going to be treated as a homicide until otherwise indicated. they have that obligation to the victim. And even if found justifiable, it is STILL a homicide.

Homicide just means the killing of a person, not whether it was criminal, justified, not justified, self defense, accidental, negligent, etc.

mikeyis4dcats. 12-02-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10242899)
Homicide just means the killing of a person, not whether it was criminal, justified, not justified, self defense, accidental, negligent, etc.

yes, that was my point. Unless they find evidence that it was suicide or natural causes they will treat every death as a homicide.

Raiderhater 12-02-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10242899)

Yet there is zero evidence (that is being shared any way) to suggest he was killed. The coroner's initial report was a big question mark (which calls into question in my mind the reporter saying the guy was severely beaten). It could have been a drug issue or a heart condition. On the surface there is no evidence to suggest foul play.

TimBone 12-02-2013 10:14 AM

810 Just said someone got murder outside Arrowhead

Disregard.

jspchief 12-02-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10242924)
Yet there is zero evidence (that is being shared any way) to suggest he was killed. The coroner's initial report was a big question mark (which calls into question in my mind the reporter saying the guy was severely beaten). It could have been a drug issue or a heart condition. On the surface there is no evidence to suggest foul play.

One reporter said he was beaten.

Phobia 12-02-2013 10:31 AM

Aren't they now saying again it was the owner of the vehicle who has died now? There is so much confusion on this story. I wish they'd just get it right.

Al Bundy 12-02-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10242669)
Meanwhile, an off duty KC police officer shot and killed a KC fireman who was celebrating his wedding reception at Power & Light over the weekend. Killa City.

Yep, the fireman got into a fight, the off duty police officer tried to break it up, was attacked by the fireman and shot him in self defense.

KCUnited 12-02-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 10243046)
Yep, the fireman got into a fight, the off duty police officer tried to break it up, was attacked by the fireman and shot him in self defense.

Yeah, I heard the police officer was hospitalized with fractures to his face.

ptlyon 12-02-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10242992)
Aren't they now saying again it was the owner of the vehicle who has died now? There is so much confusion on this story. I wish they'd just get it right.

I'm still hoping for Peyton Manning

Raiderhater 12-02-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10242980)
One reporter said he was beaten.

I addressed that in that very post.