ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

COchief 04-02-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9552323)
I just told you a little while ago I was grocery bagger, and my job now isn't much better.

I've never once in my life walked up to a cash register with a food stamp card. You are making shit up to attack me and try to make me feel bad for buying shit from crackheads. I don't care they put a ****ing gun up to your kids head and took all of those groceries out of your house I'm buying them because they are cheap.

Holy shit, you are a grocery bagger and trying to talk shit to me on a message board? That could not have turned out better, I cited a position to shame what type of loser was looking down on you, and in a fantastic turn of events (for me), you are that loser? Thank you something cooler, that was amazing.

BossChief 04-02-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9552347)
Then I don't think you're a very credible witness. This isn't about the inner workings and relationships within your little posse. This is about being respectful (or at least not being a dickhead) to ChiefsPlanet posters beyond your little group. Several of the people you listed don't pass that test any more than Dane does.

You're right, there is no difference between what those guys say in a heated debate and what Dane did.

I defer to your great intelligence on this matter.

patteeu 04-02-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9552348)
I thought everyone liked Direckshun...personally I never liked the guy but everytime his name has been brought up it's like you're sodomizing him with a rusty pole and he's not even here!

I like him. He's misguided to the extreme when it comes to politics, but he's one of the thread starting engines that keeps this place going. In that respect, he's got something in common with GoChiefs, ChiefsandO'sfan, and SHTSPRAYER (before his thread starting privileges were limited).

patteeu 04-02-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9552375)
Your right, there is no difference between what those guys say in a heated debate and what Dane did.

I defer to your great intelligence on this matter.

Unlike you, I'm not biased by a ridiculous secret club membership.

KurtCobain 04-02-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9552371)
Holy shit, you are a grocery bagger and trying to talk shit to me on a message board? That could not have turned out better, I cited a position to shame what type of loser was looking down on you, and in a fantastic turn of events (for me), you are that loser? Thank you something cooler, that was amazing.

I was never talking shit. You are the one talking shit and punking yourself like a little Bitch. And I'm a ****ing demo guy at a community college that also works at McDonalds and probably rubs his nuts all over your fries after you've worked hard all day to pay for these crackheads to go get me groceries in exchange for a couple of rocks and a pack of cigarettes. And I got you to punk yourself.

patteeu 04-02-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9552360)
One of my biggest detractors on this site, BeachTribe, nailed it.

I agree. Suddenly it wasn't fun anymore for a guy like BossChief to cheer you on when you were ranting on someone because now that someone was him. Of course, he can still enjoy Milkman's tirades, so he's got that.

Setsuna 04-02-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9552362)
Why the hell would you think that? LMAO

Idk. I remember giving him a hard time and I didn't get any rep or nothin. No LMAO or :thumb: I assumed people didn't approve.

COchief 04-02-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9552382)
I was never talking shit. You are the one talking shit and punking yourself like a little Bitch. And I'm a ****ing demo guy at a community college that also works at McDonalds and probably rubs his nuts all over your fries after you've worked hard all day to pay for these crackheads to go get me groceries in exchange for a couple of rocks and a pack of cigarettes. And I got you to punk yourself.

Like I put that garbage in my body, that type of trash food is for grocery baggers and other losers in life. Also, adding that you work at McDonalds probably isn't helping your case, that's a good example of "punking yourself" right there.

I'm a business owner, "working all day" hasn't been a phrase for me over 7 years buddy.

KurtCobain 04-02-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9552389)
Like I put that garbage in my body, that type of trash food is for grocery baggers and other losers in life.

It's cool, I'll go rub my nuts on the bag of frozen fries my neighbors bought me with your hard earned cash from whatever boring gutless job you have. I'll be getting more action from those fries than you've gotten from your wife in years.

BossChief 04-02-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9552360)
Sure

Normal?

This forum has been HIJACKED by you dumbass mother****ers. And you think THAT'S normal?

Hell, most "normal" people have backed off.

Lately? How many of those posters were my friends or even friendly? How many "Dane" haters reached out because I "needed help" and were just Goo Samaritans?

Jesus ****, get over yourself.

I apologized because I was in a ****ed up state of mind. One of my biggest detractors on this site, BeachTribe, nailed it.

Haha

You watch 2 games of Geno Smith and have the nerve to call the people that watched every game "you Dumbass mother****ers"...and claim that we hijacked the site with our takes.

Haha

Go look at the polls as to who this site wants...every single one has been a LANDSLIDE in favor of Geno.

If it's all about Geno, why blast me about draft value charts?...even after i prove to you how hey are still used?

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9552396)
It's cool, I'll go rub my nuts on the bag of frozen fries my neighbors bought me with your hard earned cash from whatever boring gutless job you have. I'll be getting more action from those fries than you've gotten from your wife in years.

This undercard is really quite a thriller.

KurtCobain 04-02-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9552389)
Also, adding that you work at McDonalds probably isn't helping your case, that's a good example of "punking yourself" right there.

I'm a business owner, "working all day" hasn't been a phrase for me over 7 years buddy.

No, it was hurting your case.Because I work at ****ing mcdonalds, where I just Happen to be right now, smoking a cigarette in the bathroom because it's cold outside, and I punk you every day. Because I'm not a bitter old Bitch.

MeatRock 04-02-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9552404)

ROFL hilarious

MeatRock 04-02-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9552405)
No, it was hurting your case.Because I work at ****ing mcdonalds, where I just Happen to be right now, smoking a cigarette in the bathroom because it's cold outside, and I punk you every day. Because I'm not a bitter old Bitch.

Smoking in the bathroom? Holy shit dude.

KurtCobain 04-02-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9552409)
Smoking in the bathroom? Holy shit dude.

it's like some song my dad used to sing when he drank

i would smoke in the lobby but wrong manager tonight

COchief 04-03-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9552405)

Just pretend I responded and keep going, you amazingly, are doing a better job than I think I ever could.

DaneMcCloud 04-03-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9552399)
Haha

You watch 2 games of Geno Smith and have the nerve to call the people that watched every game "you Dumbass mother****ers"...and claim that we hijacked the site with our takes.

Haha

Go look at the polls as to who this site wants...every single one has been a LANDSLIDE in favor of Geno.

If it's all about Geno, why blast me about draft value charts?...even after i prove to you how hey are still used?

Obsession For Men

COchief 04-03-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9552435)
Obsession For Men

Apparently the honeymoon is over, time to get back to arguing about Geno.

SuperChief 04-03-2013 12:13 AM

From what I've seen, there are only a handful of "normal" posters on here that partake in the regular back and forth. All you other ****s are either crazy or pretending to be crazy (which, in turn, is ****ing stupid).

DaneMcCloud 04-03-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9552316)
Not really. We all get heated because we are all confident in our opinions, but the posters you bolded all have a certain buffer zone with each other due to mutual respect. Dane started disregarding that buffer some time ago and had moved on to pushing the envelope. Even he said he knew there would be a punishment for what he did and expected it before he made the comment.

Dane playing the victim here is completely disingenuous.

Bullshit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9544792)
You know, I understood the whole situation with you and your wife

Two days ago. Just before my "infamous" quote. And no, you didn't. Otherwise, you wouldn't have acted like a ****ing dickhead for the past two months.

I really don't feel like searching and posting the ****ing phony bullshit you've spewed because quite frankly, I don't have the time.

Hootie 04-03-2013 12:16 AM

you don't have the time? For being such a busy family man you spend an awful lot of time on here being a total dipshit.

DaneMcCloud 04-03-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9552445)
you don't have the time? For being such a busy family man you spend an awful lot of time on here being a total dipshit.

Hootie, I work from home and my job is centered around the computer for a minimum of 12 hours a day, sometimes more.

Is the light still on?

Hootie 04-03-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9552447)
Hootie, I work from home and my job is centered around the computer for a minimum of 12 hours a day, sometimes more.

Is the light still on?

you'd think someone with such a great work ethic would focus on work rather than people on ChiefsPlanet that hurt your feelings

DaneMcCloud 04-03-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9552448)
you'd think someone with such a great work ethic would focus on work rather than people on ChiefsPlanet that hurt your feelings

And you'd think that someone who lived in a college town way past normal graduation age would actually have a college degree.

Is the light still on?

Hootie 04-03-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9552450)
And you'd think that someone who lived in a college town way past normal graduation age would actually have a college degree.

Is the light still on?

I have an associates degree!!!!

and no...I'm watching MLB Network and thinking about you...I love crazy.

BossChief 04-03-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9552444)
Bullshit.

Two days ago. Just before my "infamous" quote. And no, you didn't. Otherwise, you wouldn't have acted like a ****ing dickhead for the past two months.

I really don't feel like searching and posting the ****ing phony bullshit you've spewed because quite frankly, I don't have the time.

I didnt see the part where I insulted anyone or said anything out of line...why did you erase the rest of that post?

NJChiefsFan 04-03-2013 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9551916)
It's all Geno Smith's fault. The dude does not command respect from message board skeptics and he cannot inspire his supporters to be gracious. He's got a quick trigger, but his eyes are slow and he has trouble with playbook consistency just like our moderators.

And Direckshun thinks we can't come to actual football conclusions about players. Months of work but we figured Geno's negatives out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9552404)

Joey's argument really added amazing depth to this already epic thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9552451)
I have an associates degree!!!!

and no...I'm watching MLB Network and thinking about you...I love crazy.

Did you notice the dramatic music they have added to their highlights this year?

007 04-03-2013 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9551806)
So if a shitty post falls in the forest and nobody bitches about it, does it make a sound?

ONe has nothing to do with the other. LMAO

DaneMcCloud 04-03-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9552456)
I didnt see the part where I insulted anyone or said anything out of line...why did you erase the rest of that post?

:shake:

You just don't get it.

Go feed Tina and go to bed.

BryanBusby 04-03-2013 01:38 AM

God damn it's like I just got done navigating about 110 pages of a Lifetime special, where the men are always the villains and huge pieces of shit.

Even as much as this thread made my head want to spin, still better than the general topic with two Jaguars fans shit posting back and forth. Funny how that works out.

crazycoffey 04-03-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9552451)
.I love crazy.

Make up your mind! first you don't care about me and now you love me!

Sassy Squatch 04-03-2013 01:47 AM

JFC what the hell happened in here? Did someone open the gates of hell and free go chiefs and Dane?

BryanBusby 04-03-2013 01:49 AM

Seriously though, what happened to the good ol' days? It seems like it was not long ago where someone could wish that another user would get sodomized by a 400 lb. man and we'd all laugh.

ahhh memories

Sassy Squatch 04-03-2013 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9552491)
Seriously though, what happened to the good ol' days? It seems like it was not long ago where someone could wish that another user would get sodomized by a 400 lb. man and we'd all laugh.

ahhh memories

Those are just general one line potshots. Stabbing at family members is different

crazycoffey 04-03-2013 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9552491)

ahhh memories

Now everyone wants to push a button that really gets the other poster hurt as bad as they can. I mean, if I say I think Wilson will be a better pro than Gino (:evil:) the only proper response can be to keep pushing buttons about me, my family or my work until you know you hit a sore spot and then really dive in. That'll teach that poster to say something so bad about Geno or have optimism about Wilson.

Let's keep this thing going! I just got home from work and making my first drink. The party can start.

BryanBusby 04-03-2013 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9552494)
Now everyone wants to push a button that really gets the other poster hurt as bad as they can. I mean, if I say I think Wilson will be a better pro than Gino (:evil:) the only proper response can be to keep pushing buttons about me, my family or my work until you know you hit a sore spot and then really dive in. That'll teach that poster to say something so bad about Geno or have optimism about Wilson.

Let's keep this thing going! I just got home from work and making my first drink. The party can start.

Tyler Wilson better than Geno? **** YOU! UNGH FEELINGS

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9552493)
Those are just general one line potshots. Stabbing at family members is different

idk, "I hope you and your family is sodomized by a 400 lb. man" is a pretty clear one. :)

Basically in short, the general point was a lot of people are really taking CP serious as of late.

AussieChiefsFan 04-03-2013 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9552497)

idk, "I hope you and your family is sodomized by a 400 lb. man" is a pretty clear one. :)

Basically in short, the general point was a lot of people are really taking CP serious as of late.

Although, Dane's comment was specific, aimed at BossChief's kid.

crazycoffey 04-03-2013 02:11 AM

Quote:

I'm going to find the button that you don't want pushed. I bet it's not the 400 lb man thing though....

I think everyone is still taking CP the same, just the general responses are quicker to use insults than in the past, at least as I see it. Used to two posters could go back and forth and if they had no prior disagreements, could end with "agree to disagree" type sentiment.

Then it started to get to "your a dumbass if you like player x" or don't like what I like.

Its gone downhill faster in more recent times now. Not sure exactly why, maybe everyone is trying to out howard stern everyone else.

crazycoffey 04-03-2013 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9552498)
Although, Dane's comment was specific, aimed at BossChief's kid.

which, I'm not sure it's ever been admitted or disclosed that dane knew that was a "button" or was supposed to be 400 lb man comment.

then again, it also goes to what all prior knowledge they actually had before. Did Boss push Dane's "don't go there" buttons, and Dane bit back with some knowledge he knew.

Either way, having been involved with similar things in the past, it's all BS. Somebody has to start being the "bigger man" and not push the buttons you know are extra sensitive.

I will say, In early Alex = doom and only Geno can save us discussions, I have said I don't see the Geno magic from what I've seen and Boss, SNR and Hstimaqe all started doing the "you must be an idiot" game on me. Hsti and I took it to PMs to try and talk it out like adults. I admitted Geno could be all that, and he admitted he was getting tired of the extreme sides of arguments clashing. Nobody got personal and we went back to be good debaters on football topics.

OTWP and I disagree on many topics and are friends in real life.

Clay and I disagree on many things and he shits on any olive branch I extend.

Oh well, life goes on.

crazycoffey 04-03-2013 02:19 AM

everyone lamed out on me......

007 04-03-2013 02:42 AM

Nice novel.

I officially nominate this for the Hall of Classics.

AussieChiefsFan 04-03-2013 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9552515)
Nice novel.

I officially nominate this for the Hall of Classics.

I second this.

Al Bundy 04-03-2013 04:18 AM

I woke up early.. thanks for the read everyone.

J Diddy 04-03-2013 04:55 AM

Quote:

As an epileptic I hate your avatar. I find it offensive and hope daily that you zip your weiner in your pants after you use the restroom. That is all.

loochy 04-03-2013 05:01 AM

I still have quite a few pages to read to catch up to where I was last night. It's like waking up on Christmas morning with a pile of presents under the tree.

ILChief 04-03-2013 05:35 AM

http://1000rr.co.uk/attachments/gene...n_them_all-jpg

Mother****erJones 04-03-2013 05:45 AM

ROFL this is still going. Holy shit.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-03-2013 05:46 AM

PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

Got laid, woke up to this ****ing instant classic. You guys didn't let me down. I'm going to now give this thread some more burst, as I did last night. I decided to lift all bans last night in an effort to get this thread to 2000 posts. We didn't quite make it. Today, I'm going to ban someone in an effort to make that happen. Why? BECAUSE I ****ING CAN.

Quote:

Respect for Moderator Team
Moderators are members of the site first and leadership secondarily. Nobody expects you to kiss their ass or accept every decision as perfect and final. However, if you dispute a decision in which you were moderated, you may wish to use some tact if you expect to gain any favor. Use some common sense and you should be fine. Attack and disrespect the leadership and we offer no apologies for the duration of your vacation from this site.
See you in 3 days Zach. Make sure to log all of your Sporting KC posts into a word file so you can archive them later.

PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

AussieChiefsFan 04-03-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9552574)
PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

Got laid, woke up to this ****ing instant classic. You guys didn't let me down. I'm going to now give this thread some more burst, as I did last night. I decided to lift all bans last night in an effort to get this thread to 2000 posts. We didn't quite make it. Today, I'm going to ban someone in an effort to make that happen. Why? BECAUSE I ****ING CAN.

See you in 3 days Zach. Make sure to log all of your Sporting KC posts into a word file so you can archive them later.

PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

:clap:ROFL

Mother****erJones 04-03-2013 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9552574)
PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mr. Flopnuts 04-03-2013 05:50 AM

I'm a tyrant. And I'm beloved. It sucks doesn't it, Zach?

NewChief 04-03-2013 07:05 AM

And Zach is vindicated.

All he wanted was an admission that banning and moderation occurs on the whim of moderators. Your actions are an implicit admission of such. He wins.

blaise 04-03-2013 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9552622)
And Zach is vindicated.

All he wanted was an admission that banning and moderation occurs on the whim of moderators. Your actions are an implicit admission of such. He wins.

I think Flop said as much on like page 25. That some posters get different treatment.

KCUnited 04-03-2013 07:12 AM

This thread is a trying read.

Bwana 04-03-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9552625)
This thread is a trying read.

No doubt ROFL

Reading parts of this thread is like

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d53pv2s5BO...urtle+Bite.jpg

Swanman 04-03-2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

And Zach is vindicated.

Zach is like the villain in Seven.

BossChief 04-03-2013 07:28 AM

Lesson learned from all of this:

Don't share personal things on a website that has people like Dane running around because those types of people never hesitate to bring personal things into football discussion.

If you post personal info, expect it to be used against you.

Swanman 04-03-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9552648)

Don't share personal things on a website that has people like Dane running around because those types of people never hesitate to bring personal things into football discussion.

And certain posters can get away with pretty much anything, except that villainous filter evasion.

blaise 04-03-2013 07:32 AM

Quote:

So, any website, basically.

Hootie 04-03-2013 07:39 AM

Yeah I'm done caring about this side of this site...whatever. Carry on. If anyone wants to talk QB let me know.

unlurking 04-03-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9552657)
Yeah I'm done caring about this side of this site...whatever. Carry on. If anyone wants to talk QB let me know.

Flacco is elite!

Mother****erJones 04-03-2013 07:41 AM

Never post personal stuff on the Internet. Gota be smarter than that

The Franchise 04-03-2013 07:42 AM

Oh.....and always act like a victim.

King_Chief_Fan 04-03-2013 07:42 AM

Quote:

Let's talk Alex Smth

Rasputin 04-03-2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Until the next poster gets called out and you make that thread about you.

lcarus 04-03-2013 07:48 AM

Dane, get me a good job. I work at a computer 10 hours a day making ****ing plaques and awards. It pays shitty though...

loochy 04-03-2013 07:52 AM

Quote:

And if they do...well who cares? Go do something in real life.

Frazod 04-03-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

And Zach is vindicated.

Actually, a day without that whining twat gushing estrogen and soccer all over this board is a win for all of us.

loochy 04-03-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9552685)
Actually, a day without that whining twat gushing estrogen and soccer all over this board is a win for all of us.

Yeah, but now the board has a distinct lack of condescending fat red guys.

Frazod 04-03-2013 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9552686)
Yeah, but now the board has a distinct lack of condescending fat red guys.

Yeah, I'm more obnoxious and cynical than condescending. :D

loochy 04-03-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9552687)
Yeah, I'm more obnoxious and cynical than condescending. :D

i see you as disgruntled and grumpy

Frazod 04-03-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9552689)
i see you as disgruntled and grumpy

Fair enough.

Frazod 04-03-2013 08:11 AM

I wonder if this will cause Direckshun to threaten to leave forever again?

DIRECKSHUN: I'm going to jump! I can't take this anymore! Unless you make some changes. I MEAN IT THIS TIME!

EVERYBODY ELSE: Wait until we can pile up some broken beer bottles and construction debris to break your fall.

Sorter 04-03-2013 08:13 AM

This thread needs more Bob Dole.

Then again, every thread needs more Bob Dole.

Easy 6 04-03-2013 08:24 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VUOe_hLg7Bo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just Passin' By 04-03-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Don't share personal things on a website.

You could have stopped right there.

Sassy Squatch 04-03-2013 08:30 AM

This thread

http://i.imgur.com/lwF7u08.gif

Bearcat 04-03-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

And Zach is vindicated.

We certainly don't take the job more seriously than needed. When there's serious push back (such as banning the DoTY), we try to make things right. When a few people get banned for a few days for breaking the rules or as a joke and can take responsibility for their actions or laugh it off, all while someone in the corner is crying about those crazy mods... then yeah, we don't lose any sleep over it.

As for any serious concerns in this thread, I know AC discussed issuing warnings, length of bans, etc... but, rational thought never gets anywhere with those who just want to cry about how things have changed, so we resort to mocking them. :)

blaise 04-03-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9552736)

I kind of hate when people post videos of people getting seriously hurt of killed in the middle of a thread.

Sassy Squatch 04-03-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9552742)
I kind of hate when people post videos of people getting seriously hurt of killed in the middle of a thread.

Don't worry guy. Only bruises for him. Happened nearby.