ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012 Kansas Football Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253033)

Bambi 05-07-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8599442)
Oh. Well, he's a pretty sharp guy. Have you considered switching to water or juice and smelling something less offensive?

Hey Braincase, now your boo up too hun

Braincase 05-07-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8599442)
Oh. Well, he's a pretty sharp guy. Have you considered switching to water or juice and smelling something less offensive?

I've thought about calling him a booger-eating poopie pants. Two can play that game.

Braincase 05-11-2012 05:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice to see Kansas in the blue.

ROYC75 05-11-2012 07:51 PM

When you do not win at home very often or win any conference games, it makes recruiting a real tall order. This year, can KU win one conference game? Maybe, ISU ? If so, it's possible to get 5 wins this year and to upset somebody else in the conference.That would be a really good start for Charlie, I'm just afraid getting 4 wins his first year is still going to be a very difficult task, much less 5 wins.

Keeping in mind just winning the 3 non-conference games is no guarantee, 4 or 5 games is a dream.

Saul Good 05-11-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 8609838)
When you do not win at home very often or win any conference games, it makes recruiting a real tall order. This year, can KU win one conference game? Maybe, ISU ? If so, it's possible to get 5 wins this year and to upset somebody else in the conference.That would be a really good start for Charlie, I'm just afraid getting 4 wins his first year is still going to be a very difficult task, much less 5 wins.

Keeping in mind just winning the 3 non-conference games is no guarantee, 4 or 5 games is a dream.

You should have a legit shot against ISU and Tech. Five wins would be really good. If you make a bowl game, Weis will be in the conversation for conference COTY.

Has there been a gambling line set for the number of wins yet?

Braincase 05-11-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 8609838)

One win is better than where we're coming from. Iowa State is possible. Baylor will be down with the loss of RGIII. Tuberville may already losing TT.

You just never no until you play. If you win one or two, and get a surprise, things start looking up. How will the arrests and suspensions at TCU affect their program? How will the transfers affect Kansas?

Lots of questions. That's why you play the games.

Braincase 05-13-2012 07:04 AM

I'm not going to start some thread about conference reorganization and alignment, but if yo haven't seen the smoke about Florida State and other ACC schools being unhappy with their current lot, you have been missing the latest chapter in the whole conference change soap opera. Apparently FSU is very displeased with the way the new TV revenue deal is structured, and some folks very high in the Seminole organization have become very vocal about the ACC's treatment of the football-centric schools. Is a move to the Big 12 in the offing? FSU has two football national championships in the last 20 years.

Bambi 05-13-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8612128)
I'm not going to start some thread about conference reorganization and alignment, but if yo haven't seen the smoke about Florida State and other ACC schools being unhappy with their current lot, you have been missing the latest chapter in the whole conference change soap opera. Apparently FSU is very displeased with the way the new TV revenue deal is structured, and some folks very high in the Seminole organization have become very vocal about the ACC's treatment of the football-centric schools. Is a move to the Big 12 in the offing? FSU has two football national championships in the last 20 years.

there is much discussion regarding this in the realignment thread.

Braincase 05-13-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8612360)
there is much discussion regarding this in the realignment thread.

Yeah, I'm not welcome in the Mizzou threads. They threatened to write a strongly worded letter to my high school English teacher. That, and they started photoshopping pictures of my dead pet llama, and I just couldn't deal with with the anguish.

Titty Meat 05-14-2012 08:44 PM

Morrow's final 3

Final three:

Nebraska
KSU
Oklahoma State

So much for Mizzou being able to get anyone from Kansas they want. Looks like Nebraska will be getting another stud from Kansas.

Saulbadguy 05-14-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8615591)
Morrow's final 3

Final three:

Nebraska
KSU
Oklahoma State

So much for Mizzou being able to get anyone from Kansas they want. Looks like Nebraska will be getting another stud from Kansas.

Meh

Braincase 05-14-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Morrow's final 3

Final three:

Nebraska
KSU
Oklahoma State

I think you should take out a full-page ad in the Emporia Gazette welcoming him to Nebraska.

Braincase 05-14-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8615704)
Meh

Going out of your way again to tell us you don't care? I'm noticing a trend.

Bambi 05-14-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Morrow's final 3

Final three:

Nebraska
KSU
Oklahoma State

The state of Kansas is a football factory!

Braincase 05-14-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8615736)
The state of Kansas is a football factory!

Not really, but we do seem to provide wonderful opportunities for graduates of Mizzou's dental program. Half the population, yet twice as many teeth.