ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Breaking Bad (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204659)

Pitt Gorilla 09-08-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9954443)
they all miss? LMAO

yeah, I don't think so. If hank and gomey aren't already dead, this show just sprouted clown shoes.

-King- 09-08-2013 11:20 PM

No way they survive. They showed Hank pretty much emptying his clip and Gomez wasn't exactly taking the best cover. They'll be dead within a minute of next weeks episode. I don't know what Jesse was going to do though. They showed him trying to get out of the car, I don't know why though.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09-08-2013 11:28 PM

No reason for Marie to survive. No kids. Hope somebody kicks in her skull

Mama Hip Rockets 09-08-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 9954473)
I'm sorry but that episode sucked and this show is ending with a thud.

:shake:

The Franchise 09-08-2013 11:36 PM

Hank and Gomez will die. Jesse will find a way to escape.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09-08-2013 11:48 PM

Jesse about shit himself. He truly is a coward

L.A. Chieffan 09-09-2013 12:17 AM

Very uneven episode, this second half season has been pretty hit or miss.

Sannyasi 09-09-2013 12:35 AM

I think the Walt showed an uncharacteristic lack of judgement. What did he think that Jesse was bringing him out to the desert for? If he wanted to burn the money he would have just done it, if he wanted to talk to Walt he already had an opportunity. It was an obvious trap. Also the fact that Walt had the whole drive to think about it and it never crossed his mind that this might not be such a great idea. It felt a little forced to me.

kysirsoze 09-09-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sannyasi (Post 9955474)
I think the Walt showed an uncharacteristic lack of judgement. What did he think that Jesse was bringing him out to the desert for? If he wanted to burn the money he would have just done it, if he wanted to talk to Walt he already had an opportunity. It was an obvious trap. Also the fact that Walt had the whole drive to think about it and it never crossed his mind that this might not be such a great idea. It felt a little forced to me.

Walt's rarely clear headed when it comes to his money. He's made mistakes before.

kysirsoze 09-09-2013 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9955457)
Very uneven episode, this second half season has been pretty hit or miss.

I think it's been overall very good, but they are definitely feeling the pressure to make every episode one that will get people talking. All of the hoopla surrounding it with the Talking Bad and multi-screen viewing bullshit is lame. Love the show, but wish they could take the business side out of it a little. Eh, whatayagonnado?

ChiefsFanatic 09-09-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois (Post 9954539)
Marie and Hank got to say 'I love you' one last time. sweet touch

When Hank called Marie, there was a close up of Walt, and I thought that maybe he called Todd's uncle back and sent them to get Marie. Then I expected Hank to get in the truck with a shit-eating grin, just to have Walt make it disappear by telling Hank that he might want to call Marie.

AussieChiefsFan 09-09-2013 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 9955511)
Walt's rarely clear headed when it comes to his money. He's made mistakes before.

This. Walt seems to completely lose his mind and sense of judgement when it comes to the money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 9955551)
When Hank called Marie, there was a close up of Walt, and I thought that maybe he called Todd's uncle back and sent them to get Marie. Then I expected Hank to get in the truck with a shit-eating grin, just to have Walt make it disappear by telling Hank that he might want to call Marie.

That would have been an incredible twist. Maybe one step too far though. Walt said a few times that he didn't want to actually hurt Jesse because he was like family, he just needed him out of the way. It'd be a little difficult to believe Walt actually ordering a hit on Marie.

AussieChiefsFan 09-09-2013 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9955399)
No way they survive. They showed Hank pretty much emptying his clip and Gomez wasn't exactly taking the best cover. They'll be dead within a minute of next weeks episode. I don't know what Jesse was going to do though. They showed him trying to get out of the car, I don't know why though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9955422)
Hank and Gomez will die. Jesse will find a way to escape.

I'd really rather not see Steve Gomez get killed, but it definitely seems to be heading in that direction.

ChiefsFanatic 09-09-2013 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9955570)
This. Walt seems to completely lose his mind and sense of judgement when it comes to the money.

That would have been an incredible twist. Maybe one step too far though. Walt said a few times that he didn't want to actually hurt Jesse because he was like family, he just needed him out of the way. It'd be a little difficult to believe Walt actually ordering a hit on Marie.

Not a hit, just a trade, himself for Marie. And Hank would agree, but Gomey would not. He would tell Hank he can't make a deal with these people, and he and Hank would argue. Hank would have a PTSD flashback to the head on the turtle, lose his shit, and shoot Gomey. Then he would fit in with the rest of the people who "broke bad"

AussieChiefsFan 09-09-2013 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 9955574)
Not a hit, just a trade, himself for Marie. And Hank would agree, but Gomey would not. He would tell Hank he can't make a deal with these people, and he and Hank would argue. Hank would have a PTSD flashback to the head on the turtle, lose his shit, and shoot Gomey. Then he would fit in with the rest of the people who "broke bad"

Interdasting