ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Patriots' Hernandez Questioned By Police in Homicide Probe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273914)

DaneMcCloud 06-21-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9767465)
You would go to prison along with a family member to try to help them cover up a murder? I'm sorry, but that is ****ing stupid. If someone you are close to is dumb enough to kill somebody, then they need to face the consequences. Helping them cover it up and potentially causing someone who's not guilty to go to prison or causing the murdered person's family more grief is selfish and stupid.

I don't care if my own mother kills somebody. If I know for a fact she did it, I would be a witness for the prosecution.

With all due respect, I don't think you're a gang member, nor have you grown up in that environment.

The gang sub-culture is difficult to comprehend unless you've lived in or around it.

BossChief 06-21-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9767455)
Your reading comprehension is outstanding.

Are you saying that ABC has reported these things as facts when they were only speculation? If they did so, they should expect a defamation lawsuit in the tens of millions of dollars.

All I'm saying is that if Aarons hands were clean, that list of facts wouldn't be reported.

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-21-2013 02:31 PM

Hernandez has a child. If he's covering up a murder or obstructing justice for a friend he's putting them above his child, because he's risking his freedom and livelihood.

Honestly, I can understand sticking your neck out for friends in almost all circumstances, but when it risks you getting imprisoned and losing your ability to provide for your child, it's an incredibly stupid act.

He's a piece of shit for that alone.

LoneWolf 06-21-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9767469)
With all due respect, I don't think you're a gang member, nor have you grown up in that environment.

The gang sub-culture is difficult to comprehend unless you've lived in or around it.

Please tell me more about your extensive knowledge of gang culture and its long lasting effects on those who escape poverty. I'm all ears or since this is on a forum, eyes.

DJ's left nut 06-21-2013 02:32 PM

Are we really chastising people on a message board for not adhering to the standards of a jury?

And whether or not Hernandez actually killed the guy (and I'd actually bet he didn't), won't you at least concede there's an excellent chance he was present at the time and/or took part in the coverup?

We're not putting the man on trial here, we're simply discussing the matter based on what we've read. I see nothing unfair about speculating on an internet chatboard, nor do I believe that doing so somehow impugns his due process rights or indicates that one feels like wiping his ass with the Constitution.

BossChief 06-21-2013 02:36 PM

Dane, the guy is textbook guilty of what he has an arrest warrant for.

He destroyed his cell phone and his video survalence system.

If there was nothing to hide, why destroy them and then hire a cleaning company?

There is a recent report that a neighbor has video tape from the night of the murder....

Titty Meat 06-21-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ct (Post 9767064)
Oh get over it, seriously. Innocent people do not behave like this. Any justice system will only work if you use the brain in your head.

**** you

Stewie 06-21-2013 02:39 PM

This discussion cracks me up. During an investigation everyone is a suspect and those closest to the situation are presumed guilty until proven otherwise (alibis, etc.). The detectives/investigators focus on the most likely offenders and work out from there. Doing odd things while under investigation only enhances the "you're guilty" scenario and they'll try to build a case against you.

Once a case has been built against the suspect(s) it goes to trial. At TRIAL you are innocent until proven guilty. Two completely different set of circumstances.

BossChief 06-21-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9767476)
Are we really chastising people on a message board for not adhering to the standards of a jury?

And whether or not Hernandez actually killed the guy (and I'd actually bet he didn't), won't you at least concede there's an excellent chance he was present at the time and/or took part in the coverup?

We're not putting the man on trial here, we're simply discussing the matter based on what we've read. I see nothing unfair about speculating on an internet chatboard, nor do I believe that doing so somehow impugns his due process rights or indicates that one feels like wiping his ass with the Constitution.

I don't think he murdered the guy, either...but I have ZERO doubts that he was involved in the murder...otherwise, the other series of events he was involved with wouldn't be necessary.

Again, neighbors heard gunshots from Hernandezs home the night of the murder and after that, Hernandez rented vehicle was used to dispose of the body and a cleaning crew was hired...

None of that means he was the murderer...all of it means he was well aware that the murder took place and that he took multiple steps to help someone get away with it.

BossChief 06-21-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9767473)
Hernandez has a child. If he's covering up a murder or obstructing justice for a friend he's putting them above his child, because he's risking his freedom and livelihood.

Honestly, I can understand sticking your neck out for friends in almost all circumstances, but when it risks you getting imprisoned and losing your ability to provide for your child, it's an incredibly stupid act.

He's a piece of shit for that alone.

:clap:

Setsuna 06-21-2013 02:46 PM

GO GATORS!!!

kcxiv 06-21-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9767465)
You would go to prison along with a family member to try to help them cover up a murder? I'm sorry, but that is ****ing stupid. If someone you are close to is dumb enough to kill somebody, then they need to face the consequences. Helping them cover it up and potentially causing someone who's not guilty to go to prison or causing the murdered person's family more grief is selfish and stupid.

I don't care if my own mother kills somebody. If I know for a fact she did it, I would be a witness for the prosecution.

Depends on the situation. Hell I'd go to prison if it meant keeping my sister out or something. She has kids I don't. It all depends on the situation.

Is never ever be a witness. The day I do that is the day they will kill me for snitching. If I did that ull find me in a pool of blood within the month. They don't **** around where I live.

LoneWolf 06-21-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9767500)
Depends on the situation. Hell I'd go to prison if it meant keeping my sister out or something. She has kids I don't. It all depends on the situation.

Is never ever be a witness. The day I do that is the day they will kill me for snitching. If I did that ull find me in a pool of blood within the month. They don't **** around where I live.

Find better friends and family.

kcxiv 06-21-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9767475)
Please tell me more about your extensive knowledge of gang culture and its long lasting effects on those who escape poverty. I'm all ears or since this is on a forum, eyes.

Well I have and he's pretty much correct. Im 36 And not into anything anymore. But if the big guys tell u to do something u have too lol. There is no naw that's OK I pass lol

Sorter 06-21-2013 02:51 PM

Has there been an update on the missing girlfriend?