ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL 2013 Kansas City Chiefs Training Camp Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274697)

Chiefs=Champions 07-24-2013 11:42 PM

Unless he completely bombs and stanzi kills it, there is no way Bray doesnt make the roster.

tk13 07-24-2013 11:48 PM

That might happen. Bray is the more physically talented QB but there's no guarantee he actually outplays Stanzi. It still might not matter though. I don't think people realize some of the mind-numbingly terrible throws Bray made in college. He's being talked about on here like a 1st round pick but nobody even took a flier on him in the draft. He's capable of blowing Stanzi out of the water or making Stanzi look like Tom Brady in comparison.

ptlyon 07-25-2013 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9832884)
Those individuals should probably be sterilized.

They don't know any better. They're Vikings fans.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-25-2013 07:11 AM

And for all the genobators....

Pro Football Writers‏@PFWAwriters4m
RT @jetswhispers: “I will say this… I know this: He’s way ahead of the pace of a normal rookie,” - Marty Mornhinweg on Geno Smith #Jets

the Talking Can 07-25-2013 07:13 AM

if they let bray throw beer bottles, he'll lock up the #3 position for sure...

Dayze 07-25-2013 07:32 AM

thought this thread was supposed to be glued to the top of the Lounge?

ptlyon 07-25-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9833085)
thought this thread was supposed to be glued to the top of the Lounge?

Don't need to when people repeatedly ask for it.

Nzoner 07-25-2013 07:44 AM

Being in the advertising business I'd like to apologize to all of you coming to camp as the camp guide you will receive has 4 places listed for dining and one of those is McDonald's.:doh!:

This city does not deserve hosting camp.

ptlyon 07-25-2013 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 9833104)
Being in the advertising business I'd like to apologize to all of you coming to camp as the camp guide you will receive has 4 places listed for dining and one of those is McDonald's.:doh!:

This city does not deserve hosting camp.

There's always your place.

You should set up a gyro stand or something.

Nzoner 07-25-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9833111)
There's always your place.

You should set up a gyro stand or something.

No thanks,I haven't even been to camp since year one,let's just say the politics involved are unbelievable.

Sully 07-25-2013 08:08 AM

I miss the hell out of River Falls. That trip was amazing every year. Great little town surrounded by other great little towns. Great weather, nice people. The twin cities, and a decent set up for watching practice. My wife and I would stand near the ropes during warm ups, then go to the top of the stands during team periods.
Gonna go to St Joe next week for one practice, and I'm hardly even looking forward to it. Not a huge fan if that city, anyway, and from all the negativity I read, it sounds like the fan experience sucks.
I know they'll never get back to River Falls, and probably just be at the complex during camp in a year or two... But damn I miss that trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Mr_Tomahawk 07-25-2013 08:12 AM

TJ Carpenter‏@TJCarpenterWHB2m
No Alex Smith or Chase Daniel today at practice. Looks like they get the morning off. #Chiefs

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-25-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9833067)

RT @jetswhispers: “I will say this… I know this: He’s way ahead of the pace of a normal rookie,” - Marty Mornhinweg on Geno Smith #Jets

And so it begins, bitches.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9833141)
TJ Carpenter‏@TJCarpenterWHB2m
No Alex Smith or Chase Daniel today at practice. Looks like they get the morning off. #Chiefs

Can they just take the year off too?

Bambi 07-25-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9833067)

Kid's gonna be a ****ing star.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-25-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9833154)
Kid's gonna be a ****ing star.

http://media.gomemphis.com/media/img...Hayes_t607.jpg

Ya' daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn right.