ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (part 2) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279640)

Ming the Merciless 09-19-2014 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10927963)
You are dangerously close to being the first person on my ignore list. Now, I know you don't care, but I think that sheds some light onto what kind of poster you are. Hell, I didn't even ignore blackbob. You are worse than blackbob. No discussion needed, I am telling you, and not asking you.

You ARE the problem you keep speaking about. If you ****ed off, this board would be better for it, and I reserve that opinion for only a very small percent of the worst posters I have seen on CP. You are now 1 of 3.

You are speaking on a subject you know NOTHING about, yet you act like you are our teacher. Of course, like any insane person, you will believe that it is all in every one elses head, and you are just an upstanding citizen of the interwebs who wants only good things for OUR team. And on the other side of the aisle, we are all looking at you like you are batshit crazy.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LlRnAa1NtBc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Franchise 09-19-2014 09:52 AM

For some reason I didn't know that Sandy Cheeks wasn't a Chiefs fan.

**** that guy.

Kaepernick 09-19-2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 10927747)
Disagreed. The deep ball has never been less risky to throw than it is now thanks to the advent of bogus PI flags and severe limitations on DB play, but Alex is still deathly afraid of throwing them. There's a word for this in the English language, it starts with "P" and ends with "ussy."

Gotcha! I was talking toughness. Willingness to get hit in the pocket and take those pounding sacks, or take hits scrambling upfield.

OK, I agree with you but I don't call that being a pussy, I call that "risk averse.

But I see your point now. He is afraid to attack and challenge the secondary deep. Yes, that is generally true and my biggest criticism of Alex. He lacks Aaron Rodgers killer instinct and determination to attack and take it to you. That is what separates them for the most part IMHO.

Kaepernick 09-19-2014 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Three7s (Post 10927792)
Reality on this forum is that no one agrees on anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10927793)
I disagree.

Touche. :LOL:

Well played sir!

Kaepernick 09-19-2014 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 10927853)
Will these Alex smith stalkers leave after a few more weeks of suckery or will they stay as long as he is receiving Hunt blood money?

You are stuck with the Alexsexuals until the day he is released or retires. Good luck with that. In some cases, probably longer than that. Because every time Alex has a good game with his next team, they will be back here to "rub your noses in it" and if your QB does worse, they will gloat how you wish you had Alex back.

Don't think I'm joking.

Sandy Vagina 09-19-2014 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10927902)
People around here aren't down on the team and its approach because those people are assholes.

I never said or meant that this is specifically why they are assholes. They are assholes in how they go about dealing with differing opinions. Instead of simply discussing things in any manner of maturity, the insults fly, and actual discussion gets tossed to the wayside.

Quote:

And when people are being homers and unrealistic about it "working" because "hope and faith," it's going to be pointed out.

This is not inherently the problem. Again, it's all in HOW you make your points. This applies to most of your long rant.

This goes back to what you either skipped over, or are yourself, unable to grasp... v

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks
CP members cause their own miseries by being pricks. Then, they play the part of the victim by blaming me and others for ruining or tainting the board.

You see what I'm saying? If they can just contain their natural inclinations to attack the poster and discuss the topic... then there would be no issues at all. They create their own hell.. and then cry about the very hell that they have created.

You can continue to step around that as much as you like.. but in doing that, you solve absolutely nothing, and will continue to (you or others) whine about that which you create.

Now, I will leave this alone.. as there's nothing more that can be said about it. You can get your last words in.. and more pats on the back from others that continue to create their own miseries.

hometeam 09-19-2014 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 10928004)
You are stuck with the Alexsexuals until the day he is released or retires. Good luck with that. In some cases, probably longer than that. Because every time Alex has a good game with his next team, they will be back here to "rub your noses in it" and if your QB does worse, they will gloat how you wish you had Alex back.

Don't think I'm joking.

Quit making predictions!

dls6501 09-19-2014 10:19 AM

^He has been right on with his predictions so far. SMH.

Dave Lane 09-19-2014 10:19 AM

Quote:

Here's what you don't understand or are incapable of understanding: Any "miseries" Chiefs fans feel are not caused by Chiefs fans being pricks.

They are caused by the Chiefs being a generally shitty organization. By the complete and utter failure of the franchise over the past 40 years. The decades of incompetence. The heavy reliance on coaches and GMs and systems and not on players. The recycling of the same, unsuccessful formula (which includes a retread QB as a key component) over, and over and over again. The constant rebuild. How far they've been from true contention (it's been almost 20 years since the Chiefs were truly a legitimate playoff contender).

There are very few truly positive things to highlight, without being a homer. Thus the tenor of the conversation around this place.

People around here aren't down on the team and its approach because those people are assholes. They're down on the team because the TEAM's performance over the years has stripped away every ounce of benefit of the doubt the Chiefs deserve.

When the Chiefs front office does something that's out of step with logic (Like, 'playing for now' in Year 1 of a new regime and then completely reversing course the next year, or relying entirely on young and unproven players at multiple spots, or sitting on its hands completely during free agency, and many, many other examples), people are going to call it out.

They're going to compare current approaches to times in the past when the same approach when it has utterly failed and disappointed. (and probably be pessimistic about the odds of it working 'this time.')

And when people are being homers and unrealistic about it "working" because "hope and faith," it's going to be pointed out.

When people follow a player to this board and adopt Chief fandom because of it and immediately start digging their heels in on any and all criticism of that player, those people are going to be called out.

Especially when they're condescending pricks who try to act like they understand what it's like to have followed the Chiefs and be disappointed by them for decades. Who call people "miserable pricks" because they don't shower unwarranted sunshine and roses all over the Chiefs.

You've been here for a year. You don't know shit about this board. Either stop acting like you do, or take the bombardment that's going to follow.... or, even better, go somewhere else where your homer take on the Chiefs and your boy Alex Smith will fit in.

Duncan Idaho with the deep bomb. This response is completely me. The last time this team was built right the Beatles were about to release "Let it Be". I was 13 and if I had known I'd likely never see that again in my lifetime I might have paid more attention then. I wish I had.

duncan_idaho 09-19-2014 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 10928011)
I never said or meant that this is specifically why they are assholes. They are assholes in how they go about dealing with differing opinions. Instead of simply discussing things in any manner of maturity, the insults fly, and actual discussion gets tossed to the wayside.

When those differing opinions are that something we, as long-time Chiefs fans, have seen fail time and again will work THIS TIME because THIS GUY is different, and the supporters are unwavering and unflinching in support of THIS GUY, eventually it's going to devolve.

Quote:

This is not inherently the problem. Again, it's all in HOW you make your points. This applies to most of your long rant.

If you were a real Chiefs fan and not a Johnny-come-lately, that wouldn't read to you as a rant but instead as a honest and heartfelt description of your team.

Quote:

This goes back to what you either skipped over, or are yourself, unable to grasp... v

You can continue to step around that as much as you like.. but in doing that, you solve absolutely nothing, and will continue to (you or others) whine about that which you create.

Now, I will leave this alone.. as there's nothing more that can be said about it. You can get your last words in.. and more pats on the back from others that continue to create their own miseries.

I don't know what kind of message board you're used to, but on this one, people don't get to pop in, be smug and condescending, display a bunch of homer takes, and then blast people for pushing back against those opinions as something less than "REAL" fans.

Attempts to discus the topic of Alex Smith and the Chiefs with you and your ilk in the early days were disastrous. That's why it has shifted from being about the issue into being more about you and your ilk and your take on the issue.

But go ahead, Sandy Cheeks. Keep telling yourself that everyone else is the asshole, not you. That evaluation is as on target as all your other takes.

Pablo 09-19-2014 10:28 AM

duncan is the light, the way, and the truth.

Mr. Plow 09-19-2014 10:33 AM

Quote:

Again, you are a major - MAJOR - component in that problem. You want "actual discussion" but you are as blinded by love as those you say are blinded by hate.

I'll say it again so maybe you'll understand....you are a major part of the problem. Trying to come here and tell Chiefs fans how to feel about the Chiefs when you are here for one reason only - to defend Alex Smith.

New World Order 09-19-2014 10:34 AM

Quote:

Here's what you don't understand or are incapable of understanding: Any "miseries" Chiefs fans feel are not caused by Chiefs fans being pricks.

They are caused by the Chiefs being a generally shitty organization. By the complete and utter failure of the franchise over the past 40 years. The decades of incompetence. The heavy reliance on coaches and GMs and systems and not on players. The recycling of the same, unsuccessful formula (which includes a retread QB as a key component) over, and over and over again. The constant rebuild. How far they've been from true contention (it's been almost 20 years since the Chiefs were truly a legitimate playoff contender).

There are very few truly positive things to highlight, without being a homer. Thus the tenor of the conversation around this place.

People around here aren't down on the team and its approach because those people are assholes. They're down on the team because the TEAM's performance over the years has stripped away every ounce of benefit of the doubt the Chiefs deserve.

When the Chiefs front office does something that's out of step with logic (Like, 'playing for now' in Year 1 of a new regime and then completely reversing course the next year, or relying entirely on young and unproven players at multiple spots, or sitting on its hands completely during free agency, and many, many other examples), people are going to call it out.

They're going to compare current approaches to times in the past when the same approach when it has utterly failed and disappointed. (and probably be pessimistic about the odds of it working 'this time.')

When people follow a player to this board and adopt Chief fandom because of it and immediately start digging their heels in on any and all criticism of that player, those people are going to be called out.

Especially when they're condescending pricks who try to act like they understand what it's like to have followed the Chiefs and be disappointed by them for decades. Who call people "miserable pricks" because they don't shower unwarranted sunshine and roses all over the Chiefs.

You've been here for a year. You don't know shit about this board. Either stop acting like you do, or take the bombardment that's going to follow.... or, even better, go somewhere else where your homer take on the Chiefs and your boy Alex Smith will fit in.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJa...id-oh-snap.gif

New World Order 09-19-2014 10:34 AM

Chiefs Crowd actually worships Alex Smith. You should go there.

ChiefsCountry 09-19-2014 10:35 AM

Quote:

http://media.giphy.com/media/kS1aph1nPE1lm/giphy.gif