ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Does anybody watch "Burn Notice?" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=166003)

Baby Lee 09-10-2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7803565)
Well, I do usually watch the show with hand lotion and a box of kleenex, but it's not because of Gabriel Macht. Meghan Markle is so freaking hot.

The scene with her and Vanessa Ray in the break room was awesome on so many levels.

Poor little mikey, having to pick between the two of them...

That little pout, expression of frustration ['I'm helping you'], by Meghan in the season finale was the sexiest thing on TV in the past 3 months at least.

keg in kc 09-10-2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7893414)
That little pout, expression of frustration ['I'm helping you'], by Meghan in the season finale was the sexiest thing on TV in the past 3 months at least.

She's crazy hot. I really liked the finale.

I actually just finished with the Burn Notice finale. Actually watched the last two weeks, and when the ep from a week ago was over, I thought to myself "that should've been the finale".

Something felt off about the summer finale to me. They resolved the cliffhanger from the previous week too quickly. The twist at the end was telegraphed the entire hour. It wasn't a bad episode, but it just didn't work for some reason I couldn't put my finger on. Although I did like the end, although I'd seen it coming...

Buehler445 09-11-2011 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7893522)
She's crazy hot. I really liked the finale.

I actually just finished with the Burn Notice finale. Actually watched the last two weeks, and when the ep from a week ago was over, I thought to myself "that should've been the finale".

Something felt off about the summer finale to me. They resolved the cliffhanger from the previous week too quickly. The twist at the end was telegraphed the entire hour. It wasn't a bad episode, but it just didn't work for some reason I couldn't put my finger on. Although I did like the end, although I'd seen it coming...

Suits
She is absurdly hot. I cannot get enough of her. She doesn't have classic beauty, but what she has really REALLY works for her. Gorgeous gorgeous woman.

I liked the finale, but it wasn't super. They've brought back Trevor too many times. the relationship IMO is played out. It would have been more believable if he had stayed infinitely pissed at him. But he keeps getting him in shit, and barely snaking out his career. It also felt like it was too early to bring out the big guns with Jessica Pearson finding out. The case was pretty good though. Hopefully Jessica finding out doesn't make the show go in an unfavorable direction, I really feel it could.

Burn Notice
I liked the finale a little more than you. Maybe I'm dense, but I didn't really see it coming. BN is my favorite show on TV by a huge margin. They've earned some wiggle room with me.

Buehler445 09-11-2011 06:41 PM

Just for fun

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...72-320-480.jpg
http://images.tvrage.com/people/23/68613.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AhE9BEKTo_...han-Markle.jpg

kcxiv 09-11-2011 09:20 PM

Burn NOtice dont really have bad episodes. THey have great, good and average.

You cant just keep putting out good to great all the time. Its ok.

Buehler445 10-13-2011 11:56 AM

Nov 3rd. Burn Notice.

Buehler445 11-04-2011 06:41 AM

I thought last nights episode was pretty good. They're back form.

I like that Jesse is over his hissy fit, it adds some more resources to work from.

kcxiv 12-16-2011 04:05 AM

Damn, anyone watch the episode tonight? wow, So good. Wonder whats going to happen with Fiona.

Buehler445 12-16-2011 10:16 AM

I did. Thought it was pretty well done. The Anson character is pretty strong. This is still my favorite show on TV.

I thought maybe Fiona would be taking some time off and working on other projects, but I didn't see anything in IMDB. I anticipate she will be back relatively early. She is such a critical part of the program, it would be a mistake IMO to leave her out for awhile.

Spoiler!

Mr. Laz 06-13-2012 10:03 PM

season 6 starting tomorrow

episode - scorched earth

Frazod 06-13-2012 10:05 PM

I started watching this on Netflix about a week ago - I'm almost through season 3. Great show.

I need to record the new season so I can start watching it when I'm done.

Frankie 06-14-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8678438)
season 6 starting tomorrow

episode - scorched earth

Thanks for the heads-up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8678439)
I started watching this on Netflix about a week ago - I'm almost through season 3. Great show.

I thought of all people you would be the one aboard with this show from day one.

keg in kc 06-14-2012 10:24 AM

Suits is back tonight, too. I just re-watched the entire first season of that one, and it's even better than I remember. Although I'm more critical of the finale now than I was last summer I think. It felt more like a midseason break.

suds79 06-14-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8678439)

I watched it probably until the point where you're at. Thing is for me it started to wear thing. Just same episode over & over.

Michael on quest to find out who burned him, helpless pedestrian needs his help. He's doing two gigs at once. 1 for the main plot, the other out of the goodness of his own heart. Give me a break.

Frankie 06-14-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8679096)
I watched it probably until the point where you're at. Thing is for me it started to wear thing. Just same episode over & over.

Michael on quest to find out who burned him, helpless pedestrian needs his help. He's doing to gigs at once. 1 for the main plot, the other out of the goodness of his own heart. Give me a break.

So you never liked any classic detective series. Every episode in ALL of them has the same general theme. Way back to Mannix and Rockford, and before. If you generalize like this you won't like any such series. It's the specifics that count.