ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU Michael Sam gear @ "Shop Michael Sam" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282124)

ThaVirus 03-13-2014 06:49 PM

Michael Sam gear @ "Shop Michael Sam"

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10488858)
It's all systematic, if you wish to stay blind, that's cool....I know what's up and don't have to convince you or anybody else.....Just sit back and watch

It's prophesy coming to pass.....

Hey, man, I don't pretend to have all the answers. I'm actually trying to understand.

You seem to have such a strong opinion on the matter but can't give me legitimate reasoning as to why..

It almost seems like you believe it's bad just because you were raised to believe it was.

ThaVirus 03-13-2014 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 10488923)
Let he who is with out harry palm throw the first stone

LMAO

You're a ****ing weirdo, man, but I can dig it.

ARROW2 03-13-2014 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10488941)
Hey, man, I don't pretend to have all the answers. I'm actually trying to understand.

You seem to have such a strong opinion on the matter but can't give me legitimate reasoning as to why..

It almost seems like you believe it's bad just because you were raised to believe it was.

Not solely because of upbringing but like I said, I don't feel like writing a book to convince you.

Prison Bitch 03-13-2014 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10488941)

Wait, wait. I gotta call this one out. You're saying men think gay sex is distasteful because their parents taught them that? Might be the most laughable thing ever posted here.

ThaVirus 03-13-2014 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10489485)
Wait, wait. I gotta call this one out. You're saying men think gay sex is distasteful because their parents taught them that? Might be the most laughable thing ever posted here.

I was talking about homosexuality as a whole but leave it you to bring it right back to gay butt sex.

I'm not one of those that interprets homophobia as suppressed homosexual desires, but if ever a legitimate study is conducted linking the two, you'll be the ****ing poster boy.

southbeachtraitor 03-14-2014 01:48 AM

What are we going to accept next america?pedophilia".We just like little boys"."We were born this way".....Give me a freakin break.Its all wrong

RealSNR 03-14-2014 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southbeachtraitor (Post 10489587)
What are we going to accept next america?pedophilia".We just like little boys"."We were born this way".....Give me a freakin break.Its all wrong

http://t.qkme.me/3qf7f6.jpg

ChiefsLV 03-14-2014 08:45 AM

Quote:

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/slippery-slope

Carlota69 03-14-2014 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsLV (Post 10489812)

:clap:

Prison Bitch 03-14-2014 09:27 AM

Yeah, musta been my parents that made me dislike the idea of gay sex. LULZ

Of course this destroys the argument that people choose sexuality. After all if you're "born gay" then you must also be born with a distaste for gayness.

Donger 03-14-2014 10:06 AM

Do some really think that people choose their sexuality? I can understand the saying that people choose to act on their sexuality and corresponding desire, but not the other.

I guess I just don't understand the reasoning why someone would think otherwise.

Donger 03-14-2014 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10489548)
I was talking about homosexuality as a whole but leave it you to bring it right back to gay butt sex.

I'm not one of those that interprets homophobia as suppressed homosexual desires, but if ever a legitimate study is conducted linking the two, you'll be the ****ing poster boy.

While it's obviously accurate to say that there's a difference between being a homosexual (the attraction to the same sex) and the actual, physical acts of fulfilling that attraction, it really is pretty hard to not link the two.

|Zach| 03-14-2014 11:14 AM

Quote:

LMAOLMAOLMAO

ThaVirus 03-14-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10490023)
While it's obviously accurate to say that there's a difference between being a homosexual (the attraction to the same sex) and the actual, physical acts of fulfilling that attraction, it really is pretty hard to not link the two.

Only if you make it so.

I don't have a particular affinity for seeing fat people ****ing. When I see a fat couple out in public my mind doesn't automatically think of them slathered in sweat, bumping uglies in the bedroom.

Donger 03-14-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10490206)
Only if you make it so.

I don't have a particular affinity for seeing fat people ****ing. When I see a fat couple out in public my mind doesn't automatically think of them slathered in sweat, bumping uglies in the bedroom.

That's because "the fat" has nothing to do with sexual orientation.