ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Kaepernick pulls a Steve Bono (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274347)

Pasta Little Brioni 07-08-2013 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9797924)
Miami Dolphins hat aside, I just really can't help disliking Kap. I hate his stupid, goofy looking face.

No doubt. He is one ugly, douchey lookin mofo.

Molitoth 07-08-2013 08:44 AM

So if you grow up a Chiefs fan, and get drafted to the Buffalo Bills... should you never be allowed to wear your chiefs hat again?

Players have openly come out in interviews and stated what team they are big fans of....

this is no big deal.

Mr. Laz 07-08-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9797252)
I don't think Colin's going to walk into the stadium rocking a Dolphins cap.

why not?

according to some here wearing another team's cap is NO BIG DEAL at all.

so when Kaep takes off his helmet on the sideline during a game he can just slap on the Dolphin's hat. No biggie.

Saul Good 07-08-2013 09:43 AM

I'm hearing reports that Kaepernick will be released by the 49ers by the end of the week. Ron Jaworski's Philadelphia Soul arena league team has offered him a contract.

Evidently the 49ers, like most NFL teams, scour Chiefs Planet for personnel advice.

Mr. Laz 07-08-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9798162)
So if you grow up a Chiefs fan, and get drafted to the Buffalo Bills... should you never be allowed to wear your chiefs hat again?

Players have openly come out in interviews and stated what team they are big fans of....

this is no big deal.

No, it's not a rule or a law ... it's about respecting your current fanbase enough to not wear the gear of an opposing team.

but Kaep will be fine as long as he keeps winning.

If he doesn't though then he's burnt some of the good will/leeway from the fans

Pasta Little Brioni 07-08-2013 11:31 AM

He has a face made for a fist

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-08-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9798466)
He has a face made for a fist

It's a beautifully douchey face, belonging to a douchey, winning QB. We should only be so fortunate.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-08-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9798472)
It's a beautifully douchey face, belonging to a douchey, winning QB. We should only be so fortunate.

I don't like ugly people though ROFL

ChiefsCountry 07-08-2013 12:01 PM

I hate Kaepernick for being too damn good that the 49ers traded Alex Worthless Smith to us and fleeced our ass doing it.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-08-2013 12:02 PM

Seattle's taking that division anyway.

Marcellus 07-08-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9798240)
I'm hearing reports that Kaepernick will be released by the 49ers by the end of the week. Ron Jaworski's Philadelphia Soul arena league team has offered him a contract.

Evidently the 49ers, like most NFL teams, scour Chiefs Planet for personnel advice.

Why do you have no ability to understand what he did was dumb? Nobody is suggesting he be cut, that was never mentioned in a single post except by you. You have taken some stand "what are you going to do about it" as if thats a valid line of defense for doing something ignorant.

It does bring into question Kap's maturity, and intelligence, especially his reaction to it, and really it has brought into question the intelligence of many posters here.

(And calm down, I am not referring to you BDH, there zero question of your level of intelligence)

Saul Good 07-08-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9798578)
Why do you have no ability to understand what he did was dumb? Nobody is suggesting he be cut, that was never mentioned in a single post except by you. You have taken some stand "what are you going to do about it" as if thats a valid line of defense for doing something ignorant.

It does bring into question Kap's maturity, and intelligence, especially his reaction to it, and really it has brought into question the intelligence of many posters here.

(And calm down, I am not referring to you BDH, there zero question of your level of intelligence)

What questions about his maturity and intelligence does wearing that hat to the beach bring up that he hasn't already answered on the field?

He's already shown that he can take his team to the Superbowl at age 23.

It's like you expect me to say, "well, I used to think he could lead a team to the Superbowl, but now I'm not so sure...cuz...you know...hat".

It didn't cost him a penny.

It has zero impact on his ability to play football.

It's not going to cause legal problems.

It's not going to cause him an injury.

In order for something to be dumb, there needs to be negative consequences or, at the very least, the potential for negative consequences. In this case, there are neither...so I don't give a ****.

I hope I don't read a story about Tom Brady only rinsing his hands after taking a piss instead of washing them with hot, soapy water. You might have a stroke and question if he has what it takes to make it in the NFL.

Mav 07-08-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9798162)

this is no big deal.

again. He is a packers, and niners fan........If he were wearing a packers hat, as he does his brewers hat, no one would of been mad. Its been made very clear his history of how he grew up.....

ThaVirus 07-08-2013 01:08 PM

NFL fans are like scorned lovers.

Mav 07-08-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9798641)
What questions about his maturity and intelligence does wearing that hat to the beach bring up that he hasn't already answered on the field?

He's already shown that he can take his team to the Superbowl at age 23.

It's like you expect me to say, "well, I used to think he could lead a team to the Superbowl, but now I'm not so sure...cuz...you know...hat".

It didn't cost him a penny.

It has zero impact on his ability to play football.

It's not going to cause legal problems.

It's not going to cause him an injury.

In order for something to be dumb, there needs to be negative consequences or, at the very least, the potential for negative consequences. In this case, there are neither...so I don't give a ****.

I hope I don't read a story about Tom Brady only rinsing his hands after taking a piss instead of washing them with hot, soapy water. You might have a stroke and question if he has what it takes to make it in the NFL.

lol, there is a good chance that the 49ers never get back to the super bowl with him there. If you haven't noticed, the seahawks are LOADED, the rams are loaded, the packers are good, the falcons are loaded, the redskins are a threat if rg3 is healthy, the saints will be really good, the falcons are BEYOND loaded. Pffff. People acting like because the 49ers got to the super this year, this guy gets a free pass. BULLLLLSHIT. Im a 49ers fan, and I don't expect them to make the playoffs this year.