ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Patriots' Hernandez Questioned By Police in Homicide Probe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273914)

LoneWolf 06-21-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9767500)
Depends on the situation. Hell I'd go to prison if it meant keeping my sister out or something. She has kids I don't. It all depends on the situation.

Is never ever be a witness. The day I do that is the day they will kill me for snitching. If I did that ull find me in a pool of blood within the month. They don't **** around where I live.

What sense does it make for you to go to prison and let your sister walk because she murdered someone. She's obviously would be a horrible person in that situation and shouldn't be allowed to raise her kids. Let her go to prison and you take over raising her kids and maybe they'd have a chance to grow up as decent human beings.

kcxiv 06-21-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9767503)
Find better friends and family.

Why I'm not in that situation. Its all hypothetical. My sister is gonna be a probation officer lol. My other sister passed away rip. But she was a nurse. So yeah.

kcxiv 06-21-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9767511)
What sense does it make for you to go to prison and let your sister walk because she murdered someone. She's obviously would be a horrible person in that situation and shouldn't be allowed to raise her kids. Let her go to prison and you take over raising her kids and maybe they'd have a chance to grow up as decent human beings.

Like I said all situational and how it happend ect ect

LoneWolf 06-21-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9767505)
Well I have and he's pretty much correct. Im 36 And not into anything anymore. But if the big guys tell u to do something u have too lol. There is no new that's OK I pass lol

In Hernandez's case that is complete bullshit. He's a multi-millionaire and doesn't live in the ghetto. I seriously doubt Monster Cody from the Eight Trey Gangsters is calling him up saying, "yo dawg, you better help cover this up or your a dead mother****er!"

When do we stop making excuses for people that are horrible human beings?

kcxiv 06-21-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9767524)
In Hernandez's case that is complete bullshit. He's a multi-millionaire and doesn't live in the ghetto. I seriously doubt Monster Cody from the Eight Trey Gangsters is calling him up saying, "yo dawg, you better help cover this up or your a dead mother****er!"

Well we don't know exactly what happend. People always jump to a conclusion. Maybe he is guilty. I don't know. May e they are just trying to scare him to see if he really knows something. Police aren't exactly law obiding citizens either. They are the worst street gang out there. So who knows.

They also won't threaten u. Its just a friendly talk saying do it. Simple as that lol

BossChief 06-21-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9767524)

You have no right to say that. We shouldn't let what has been reported by ABC and other highly respected media outlets make us think Aaron Hernandez us a bad guy. Let due process run it's course.

Worked so well for OJ and others...

Chaunceythe3rd 06-21-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9767436)
It's ok to try and cover up a murder if it's a friend?

:shake:

Why not? Rothlisberger beat the rap(e) twice.

Bump 06-21-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9767527)
Well we don't know exactly what happend. People always jump to a conclusion. Maybe he is guilty. I don't know. May e they are just trying to scare him to see if he really knows something. Police aren't exactly law obiding citizens either. They are the worst street gang out there. So who knows.

They also won't threaten u. Its just a friendly talk saying do it. Simple as that lol

that part is true. They can murder someone who doesn't deserve it, beat someone or whatever and the absolute worst thing that could happen to them is they will get fired for a month and get their jobs back.

BossChief 06-21-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9767527)

Yeah, I know.

Aaron was probably just at a birthday party at the church for his sister that's a nun and when he got back, somebody stole his truck and murdered a guy that is dating a family member of his.

He is a bit clumsy and was dusting around his survalence system when he dropped hus cell phone and when he bent over to pick it up, he knocked over the video system and it smashed on the floor and broke the cell phone in the process.

LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE

LoneWolf 06-21-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9767539)
that part is true. They can murder someone who doesn't deserve it, beat someone or whatever and the absolute worst thing that could happen to them is they will get fired for a month and get their jobs back.

Just out of curiosity, how many times have you personally been mistreated by the police?

DaneMcCloud 06-21-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9767475)
Please tell me more about your extensive knowledge of gang culture and its long lasting effects on those who escape poverty. I'm all ears or since this is on a forum, eyes.

It figures. You know nothing about the gang culture, yet feel compelled to tell others how they should live.

Perfect.

DaneMcCloud 06-21-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9767476)
Are we really chastising people on a message board for not adhering to the standards of a jury?

No. This mini-debate started because I objected to this statement:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ct (Post 9767064)
Oh get over it, seriously. Innocent people do not behave like this. Any justice system will only work if you use the brain in your head.

This type of thinking is not rare. I see it on Facebook. I see it in the comments section of USA Today and the front page of CNN and in other forums.

Everyone is guilty before proven innocent. I've seen people state that illegal immigrants should be executed. That's right, executed.

This mantra has gotten out of hand in this country and it sickens me.

DaneMcCloud 06-21-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9767484)
Dane, the guy is textbook guilty of what he has an arrest warrant for.

He destroyed his cell phone and his video survalence system.

If there was nothing to hide, why destroy them and then hire a cleaning company?

There is a recent report that a neighbor has video tape from the night of the murder....

First off, these are allegations leaked to the press by the police. You or I or ABC has no idea if these events occurred and at this point in time, he hasn't been charged with a crime.

It's one thing to discuss his or anyone's alleged crimes. But it's completely different to convict him in the court of opinion, especially before he's even been charged or indicted.

BossChief 06-21-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9767548)
Just out of curiosity, how many times have you personally been mistreated by the police?

I don't know about him, but I've had 3 life changing incidents where the police broke the law and I was arrested illegally. 2 of the cases were thrown out of court after suppression hearings and the wording in BOTH reasons for the case being thrown out were that the officers testimony was found "un-credible"

When I brought those papers back to the courthouse to see if the officer (same officer in BOTH cases) would be brought up on perjury charges, I was told that wouldn't happen.

Shit, in one of the cases I lost my job because I was arrested at work for something I literally had absolutely NOTHING to do with.

DaneMcCloud 06-21-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9767509)
Has there been an update on the missing girlfriend?

She was found safe.