ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Signatures are getting out of hand (again) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=137590)

Direckshun 10-24-2007 11:48 AM

Testing.

Crashride 10-26-2007 03:26 PM

If this is all about me then let me know :)

Hammock Parties 10-30-2007 07:49 PM

KcChiefsman is in EXTREME violation of Chiefsplanet signature policy at the moment. Don't make me bust out the Judge Dredd avatar.

Skip Towne 10-31-2007 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE
KcChiefsman is in EXTREME violation of Chiefsplanet signature policy at the moment. Don't make me bust out the Judge Dredd avatar.

Tattletale

Hammock Parties 11-01-2007 04:13 PM

Add Saleenman607 to the list of violators.

KCChiefsMan 11-01-2007 05:36 PM

Quote:

why was I in violation? I thought the size was good and everything. Just don't like the Jayhawks or what? if that's not it then please explain and I'll fix it if I get my sig privs back

Hammock Parties 11-03-2007 12:21 PM

LMAO....KcChiefsMan got PWNED!

chiefbowe82 11-03-2007 07:59 PM

post 1,000 Chiefs for the super bowl win!

blueballs 11-04-2007 01:07 PM

You can not draw attention away from HUTARD's performance
GOATSE

Spott 11-04-2007 03:23 PM

My signature got taken, but Goat Cheese's lame ass sig with that pathetic excuse of a football player remains. Nice job, mods.

Bob Dole 11-04-2007 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott
My signature got taken, but Goat Cheese's lame ass sig with that pathetic excuse of a football player remains. Nice job, mods.

It has nothing to do with content and everything to do with an inability to count pixels.

Nice job, whiner.

KCChiefsMan 11-04-2007 09:42 PM

Quote:

LMAO....KcChiefsMan got PWNED!

:rolleyes:

tommykat 11-06-2007 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
It has nothing to do with content and everything to do with an inability to count pixels.

Nice job, whiner.

So does this finally mean this is an "unsticky" now? :hmmm:

We need to get a lot of crap off of here so people that are interested can connect to this site....sad honestly when on a week night you can't even log in....Connector to busy? Just if we had a true moderated/s that would work this place instead of KIDS running it would be a miracle. If not for the people I have met in person here and the friendships formed I would leave in a heart beat! Just IMO...

Bugeater 11-06-2007 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
So does this finally mean this is an "unsticky" now? :hmmm:

We need to get a lot of crap off of here so people that are interested can connect to this site....sad honestly when on a week night you can't even log in....Connector to busy? Just if we had a true moderated/s that would work this place instead of KIDS running it would be a miracle. If not for the people I have met in person here and the friendships formed I would leave in a heart beat! Just IMO...

Bob Dole has nothing to do with the connector thingy. You'll have to talk to that Morphius kid about that.

chasedude 11-13-2007 10:00 AM

I couldn't find the answer anywhere else. Is there a way to block everyone's signatures from appearing up on my system? I get tired of going through threads seeing a banner the size of my screen 15 times per thread.