ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haley wants to run up the score (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266319)

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-09-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9100499)
Todd Haley is a good OC, but not HC. So often people forget that Todd Haley didn't have anyone on this team prepared when the season started last year. It wasn't just the QB. EVERYBODY looked like shit. He also yelled at the players so much that they tuned him the **** out. Branden Alberts tweet the day Haley was fired is complete proof of that.

He's had success with 2 of the best QB's to be in the NFL in the last 20 years. That will make any OC look better then they really are.

It was a lockout you dumb ****.

RunKC 11-09-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9100504)

I'm sure Haley's flag football training camp had nothing to with this huh?
And how many other teams did the "no tackle training camp" regiment?

We ran a pussy training camp and sucked. We ran a pussy training camp again this year and what do you know! We suck! ROFL

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-09-2012 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9100508)
I'm sure Haley's flag football training camp had nothing to with this huh?
And how many other teams did the "no tackle training camp" regiment?

We ran a pussy training camp and sucked. We ran a pussy training camp again this year and what do you know! We suck! ROFL

But yet come week 9 the chiefs were in first.

Tribal Warfare 11-09-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9100504)

He gambled with his training method that year specifically and got burned ( the ACL crew)

RunKC 11-09-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9100510)
But yet come week 9 the chiefs were in first.

He beat such great teams as the Colts, Vikings, Faiders and we somehow won a game Rivers ****ed up.

The AFC West was a dumpster fire last year and we played one of the easiest schedules I've ever seen this franchise play.

MMXcalibur 11-09-2012 01:23 AM

I hope the Steelers lay a 60 spot on these rejects.
....and I hate the goddamn Steelers.

stonedstooge 11-09-2012 07:25 AM

Haley went through a lot of growing pains when he was here. Lots of stupid mistakes. A little more seasoning won't hurt him, that's for sure

rabblerouser 05-13-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9096113)
He cared about this team and it showed. We had our chance to have "our coach" for the next 10-15 years and we ****ed it up. Now, we will bring in some damn retread who will never truly be our coach.

On.

The.

Mark.

kcxiv 05-13-2013 12:43 AM

bleh, didnt know it was from last year. haha

penbrook 05-13-2013 12:46 AM

Haley is the reason why D Bowe and Derrick Johnson are who they are. He got the most out of his players. He was a damn good coach. Just couldnt do anything because ***** tied his hands together.

AussieChiefsFan 05-13-2013 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9678179)
Haley is the reason why D Bowe and Derrick Johnson are who they are. He got the most out of his players. He was a damn good coach. Just couldnt do anything because ***** tied his hands together.

IMO Bowe and DJ would have been good players either way, but I DID like Haley, would have been interesting to see what could have been.

kcxiv 05-13-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9678179)

Any GM that gives you ****ing Matt Cassel when your in rebuild mode is just destined for failure. It doesnt matter who it is.

kcxiv 05-13-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9678180)
IMO Bowe and DJ would have been good players either way, but I DID like Haley, would have been interesting to see what could have been.

Quite possibly, but He was hard with these 2 guys and they responded in a big way. DJ had been in the league for a little while and was NEVER close to what he is now. He made such a HUGE leap with Haley.

AussieChiefsFan 05-13-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9678182)
Quite possibly, but He was hard with these 2 guys and they responded in a big way. DJ had been in the league for a little while and was NEVER close to what he is now. He made such a HUGE leap with Haley.

That's a good point actually. I always liked Haley, but I guess we'll never know if he could have taken the team any further than the Wildcard round.

SeeingRed 05-13-2013 06:58 AM

We play the Steelers this year?