ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bowe wants to stay in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266663)

milkman 11-17-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9121751)
oh nice another wasted chiefs talent. we got alot of those!
I wasent even in preschool before he retired. thank god I didnt have to watch that god awful decade of chiefs seasons jesus. where the 80s the worst or are we in unprecedented times right now?

How's that preschool thing working out?
How many more years before you graduate and move on to elementary school?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9124832)
I really hope people don't pay him for advice.

I've asked him before how many of his patients have survived.

I figure most have turned to suicide.

Should change his name to SuicideShrink.

RealSNR 11-17-2012 12:28 PM

Mother**** you Direckshun and Jenson.

Take back your piece of shit and keep him in DC. We don't want him here. He's even worse in the football section.

DaneMcCloud 11-17-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9124810)
9 mil a year. Catch every damn ball 'especially' when it is right in your mitts.:#

Shut the **** up and get back to your stupid ass conspiracy theories.

It's true: You're a bigger ****ing idiot about football than you are about politics, something I'd never thought possible.

L.A. Chieffan 11-17-2012 12:57 PM

The white folk are scared of his chocolatey penis.

NJChiefsFan 11-17-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9124736)
They all say this people so they look like a team player.... Bowe is Long Gone

Never thought about that.

R8RFAN 11-17-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9125080)
Never thought about that.

I am not trying to start any shit.... But you know they are not gonna get up there and say **** KC, I hate em, I will never play for them again... You have to watch who's toes you step on in the NFL because they could be connected to the foot, legs and ASS you may have to kiss one day.

He could come back but just the fact he says he wants to stay in KC means there is one more team to drive his price up.

Chief_For_Life58 11-17-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9124928)
How's that preschool thing working out?
How many more years before you graduate and move on to elementary school?

why dont you read my post befote you try and trash on me assclown. tryn be actually funny next time.
and just because you were born in the 70s & your life probably sucks & youve really never seen a chiefs team worth a sh#t and neither have I but I was born in the 80s and im used to the chiefs always being a joke of a franchise except for like 2 years with trent and 93' fluke year with montana you dont need to hate on me for making fun of what we already know, the kasas sh#tty q ueefs are one of the biggest jokes ever in the nfl

R8RFAN 11-17-2012 01:26 PM

this isn't going to end well

BigMeatballDave 11-17-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9125097)
I am not trying to start any shit.... But you know they are not gonna get up there and say **** KC, I hate em, I will never play for them again... You have to watch who's toes you step on in the NFL because they could be connected to the foot, legs and ASS you may have to kiss one day.

He could come back but just the fact he says he wants to stay in KC means there is one more team to drive his price up.

You're forgetting the Chiefs can tag him again.

Chief_For_Life58 11-17-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9125132)
this isn't going to end well

shutup fader fan. especially if ur over 35 which means you actually got to see ur team be nfl significant

Chief3188 11-17-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9125121)
why dont you read my post befote you try and trash on me assclown. tryn be actually funny next time.
and just because you were born in the 70s & your life probably sucks & youve really never seen a chiefs team worth a sh#t and neither have I but I was born in the 80s and im used to the chiefs always being a joke of a franchise except for like 2 years with trent and 93' fluke year with montana you dont need to hate on me for making fun of what we already know, the kasas sh#tty q ueefs are one of the biggest jokes ever in the nfl

a-d-d much?

milkman 11-17-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9125121)

First thing, I was born in the 50s.

I am not "hating on you" because of the Chiefs.

We all know they are a ****ing joke.

I'm hating on you because you're a ****ing dumbass.

Your posts are hard to read because they only vaguely resemble English.

R8RFAN 11-17-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9125184)
shutup fader fan. especially if ur over 35 which means you actually got to see ur team be nfl significant

Don't piss me off n00b

Chief_For_Life58 11-17-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9125193)
First thing, I was born in the 50s.

I am not "hating on you" because of the Chiefs.

We all know they are a ****ing joke.

I'm hating on you because you're a ****ing dumbass.

Your posts are hard to read because they only vaguely resemble English.

oh well dang brother. when im 60 maybe ill be as good of a chiefsplanet messageboard poster as you. I can hope

R8RFAN 11-17-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9125206)
oh well dang brother. when im 60 maybe ill be as good of a chiefsplanet messageboard poster as you. I can hope

STFU boy, don't disrespect your elders