ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs might face QB Jeff Tuel Sunday. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278110)

Gadzooks 11-02-2013 11:40 PM

I'd try the first 2 first.:thumb:

eDave 11-03-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 10150628)
I'd try the first 2 first.:thumb:

Thanks dude. Appreciate the civility in light of the childish peckerwood stuff. But still: nlm

TLO 11-03-2013 05:13 AM

Ok this isn't funny. I REALLY have to poop. Why does this always happen when nobody is available to give me a break?????

RealSNR 11-03-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 10150423)
I certainly did not expect this level if idiocy from CP's finest rapist.
The fact that you cannot admit that the timing of the schedule has played a part shows your head is firmly implanted in your ass. But we're still besties n' stuff

Now it's about timing LMAO :LOL:

Oh no! What would we have done if the almighty pick-sixer himself Matt Schaub was playing instead of Case Keenum! Or Brandon Weeden instead of Jason Campbell! We probably would have lost!

You sound like a whiner right now, dude. In the meantime, you have losses to Tennessee, Oakland, and Houston. We beat all those teams, and we beat 2 of them with BETTER QBs than when you lost to them.

The "timing" is something you want to see to make yourself feel better.

But again, congratulations for beating the Colts. That's what you're looking for, right? More blowjobs for your top 25 BCS win?

#1 Bronco's Fan 11-03-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10141567)
You think?

It doesn't take a ****ing rocket surgeon to figure this out, but yet our Sutton has an aneurism on the sidelines when it comes to not letting a backup nobody go Pro Bowl.

What the hell is a ****ing rocket surgeon???

Mother****erJones 11-03-2013 08:20 AM

@ProFootballTalk: Thad Lewis will not play today for the Bills http://t.co/UEST3vVM5h

CaliforniaChief 11-03-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10150821)
Now it's about timing LMAO :LOL:

Oh no! What would we have done if the almighty pick-sixer himself Matt Schaub was playing instead of Case Keenum! Or Brandon Weeden instead of Jason Campbell! We probably would have lost!

You sound like a whiner right now, dude. In the meantime, you have losses to Tennessee, Oakland, and Houston. We beat all those teams, and we beat 2 of them with BETTER QBs than when you lost to them.

The "timing" is something you want to see to make yourself feel better.

But again, congratulations for beating the Colts. That's what you're looking for, right? More blowjobs for your top 25 BCS win?

LMAO Pwned.

hometeam 11-03-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobet selur (Post 10150875)

you are way.behind.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-03-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

The guy who has to reattach Manning's dick after we rip it off.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-03-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10150457)
Bills at home this year.

Lost to Pats 23-21
Beat Carolina 24-23
Beat Ravens 23-20
Lost to Cincinnati in OT 27-24

Does Brady ,Cam, Flacco and Dalton all suck?

Oh shit. Gonna be a tough game and a good W if we pull it out.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-03-2013 09:08 AM

Gazooks post as if half his brain is currently being devoured by a rabid zombie.

mdchiefsfan 11-03-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

:facepalm:

Lightrise 11-03-2013 09:24 AM

Fox Sports today... either right on target or we're heading to the Super Bowl. I don't think the Denver game is the tipping point. This one is, on the road after 3 weeks at home..we win this one, in the manner in which we should, the mold begins to harden. It's rare when it happens but we'll know more in a few hours.

SUNDAY'S GAMES:

Kansas City at Buffalo: Upset special! Kansas City's favored on the road and is No. 1 on the all-important "POWER RANKINGS" across the Internet, but I've got Buffalo here. The Bills are as tough as nails at home. Kansas City's been a nice first-half story and Andy Reid's your Coach of the Year thus far. But I'm looking at the schedule, and I'm a little nervous about trips to Buffalo and Denver, home games against San Diego and Denver and then a game at Washington. Let's check in on Dec. 9. The Chiefs could very well be 9-4 or 8-5.

kcchiefsus 11-03-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightrise (Post 10151062)
Fox Sports today... either right on target or we're heading to the Super Bowl. I don't think the Denver game is the tipping point. This one is, on the road after 3 weeks at home..we win this one, in the manner in which we should, the mold begins to harden. It's rare when it happens but we'll know more in a few hours.

SUNDAY'S GAMES:

Kansas City at Buffalo: Upset special! Kansas City's favored on the road and is No. 1 on the all-important "POWER RANKINGS" across the Internet, but I've got Buffalo here. The Bills are as tough as nails at home. Kansas City's been a nice first-half story and Andy Reid's your Coach of the Year thus far. But I'm looking at the schedule, and I'm a little nervous about trips to Buffalo and Denver, home games against San Diego and Denver and then a game at Washington. Let's check in on Dec. 9. The Chiefs could very well be 9-4 or 8-5.

I hope that **** is eating his words.

Rausch 11-03-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightrise (Post 10151062)

SUNDAY'S GAMES:

Clearly the only undefeated team should worry about struggling teams...