ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Eric Berry ‘a bit surprised’ on lack of extension progress (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=300780)

Bugeater 02-25-2017 06:28 PM

lol whatever. You be proud of your one green square!

vailpass 02-25-2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12756895)
Sauto or Bowser, whoever keeps tinkering with my settings..you're not helping your sinking ship

LMAO

hometeam 02-25-2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Sauto or Bowser, whoever keeps tinkering with my settings..you're not helping your sinking ship

What a badass.

ROFL

RealSNR 02-25-2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

I mean, according to you, NOT ****ing with your settings wasn't helping the sinking ship, either. Definitely worth a try.

Perineum Ripper 02-25-2017 06:54 PM

You guys keep picking on poor Tigger he will take his donation money (that he thinks gives him extra powers) and go home..when that happens we are all ****ed cause he is the only thing keeping us afloat

mdchiefsfan 02-25-2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 12756885)
Can't speak to what may have been going on before but I don't believe for a second there is any special treatment going on now. Hell he acts like the current bunch are persecuting him.

The way he threatened to pull his donations he had "planned" this year has me a bit curious. My profession as an investigator has made me quite cynical though. :shrug:

mdchiefsfan 02-25-2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 12756929)
You guys keep picking on poor Tigger he will take his donation money (that he thinks gives him extra powers) and go home..when that happens we are all ****ed cause he is the only thing keeping us afloat

I see the last four people before this post have bold names as well :hmmm:

Does that mean he isn't the only one!?

(Damn you, vailpass! It could've been six!!)

TigeRRUppeRRcut 02-25-2017 07:19 PM

My contribution when my subscription ends this week

RealSNR 02-25-2017 07:24 PM

LMAO

This guy has to be a troll. Nobody is this stupid.

vailpass 02-25-2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 12756937)
I see the last four people before this post have bold names as well :hmmm:

Does that mean he isn't the only one!?

(Damn you, vailpass! It could've been six!!)

I'm a cheap bastard.

Bugeater 02-25-2017 07:45 PM

OMG HOW WILL CHIEFSPLANET GO ON?

stumppy 02-25-2017 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 12756983)
OMG HOW WILL CHIEFSPLANET GO ON?

One major problem when tigersbitch leaves. Someone else will have to be the biggest dipshit on Chiefs Planet.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-25-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

SAUTO and Bowser; I applaud your most excellent and wise discretion in moderating the board during this time of transition.
Clearly, correct and proper measures are being taken.

HUZZAH!

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 12756991)
One major problem when tigersbitch leaves. Someone else will have to be the biggest dipshit on Chiefs Planet.

Hootie is in the batters box, warming up and getting ready.

Nothing will be lost.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 02-25-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freeloader (Post 12756991)

Who will you stalk then??

RealSNR 02-25-2017 09:36 PM

Tiger, you know why people ****ing hate you? There are a ton of reasons, but this right here is a great example. You should really quit acting like your money is more valuable than everybody else's.

If you were actually lurking this forum like you claimed to be years before you actually signed up with an account, you would know that Austin has in the past said, "We need to upgrade the board. Here's how much it will cost" and in a matter of HOURS, the board not only met the money goal but far surpassed it.

Guess what's gonna happen if Austin ever needs more money to keep this place going? He'll say what he needs to get fixed, and the community will provide without giving it a second thought.

Let me say this very clearly so you can understand this:

CP. Does. NOT. Need. Your. Money.

Your donations don't mean you deserve to be treated any better than anybody else. If you're being an asshole, the board is going to treat you like an asshole, and you're not going to get any protections from the mods that they wouldn't afford to a non-contributing forum member.

Kindly shut the **** up and go away.

Perineum Ripper 02-25-2017 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12757097)
Tiger, you know why people ****ing hate you? There are a ton of reasons, but this right here is a great example. You should really quit acting like your money is more valuable than everybody else's.

If you were actually lurking this forum like you claimed to be years before you actually signed up with an account, you would know that Austin has in the past said, "We need to upgrade the board. Here's how much it will cost" and in a matter of HOURS, the board not only met the money goal but far surpassed it.

Guess what's gonna happen if Austin ever needs more money to keep this place going? He'll say what he needs to get fixed, and the community will provide without giving it a second thought.

Let me say this very clearly so you can understand this:

CP. Does. NOT. Need. Your. Money.

Your donations don't mean you deserve to be treated any better than anybody else. If you're being an asshole, the board is going to treat you like an asshole, and you're not going to get any protections from the mods that they wouldn't afford to a non-contributing forum member.

Kindly shut the **** up and go away.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-conten...ect_archer.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-25-2017 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12757086)

LOVE your new red rep, little lady! How do you like being CP's bitch?

stumppy 02-25-2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12757086)

I wasn't talking to you. If I have something to say to you I come right down to the Bus Depot mens room and slap the cock right out of your mouth to get your attention.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 02-25-2017 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 12757107)
I wasn't talking to you. If I have something to say to you I come right down to the Bus Depot mens room and slap the cock right out of your mouth to get your attention.

Your family must be so proud of you. How's the unemployed life treating you these days..

TigeRRUppeRRcut 02-25-2017 10:07 PM

SNR is mad ROFL

dlphg9 02-25-2017 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 12757107)

You'd be lucky to catch him with a cock in his mouth, most of the time it's in his ass.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-25-2017 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 12757131)
You'd be lucky to catch him with a cock in his mouth, most of the time it's in his ass.

ROFL

RealSNR 02-25-2017 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12757130)
SNR is mad ROFL

Care to respond to any of the points I made? Or do you still believe that we give a shit about your money and that the worse you get treated on here the more this board fades away into internet oblivion?

New World Order 02-25-2017 10:38 PM

Tiger is disliked by pretty much every member yet he still keeps coming back for more.

Never seen anything like it, really.

Chief Northman 02-25-2017 10:42 PM

So any Berry news?

Eureka 02-25-2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 12757160)
So any Berry news?

He'll be cut. The Eagles or bears will pick him up. Maybe the Raiders.

hometeam 02-25-2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 12757162)
He'll be cut. The Eagles or bears will pick him up. Maybe the Raiders.

Cant cut a guy who isnt under contract~

Willie Lanier 02-25-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12756658)
Please disclose such opinion(s) you have issue with . I have a few thousand posts you can sift thru.

Brother, just take it down a notch...

It's not that much to ask

RealSNR 02-25-2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 12757160)
So any Berry news?

He's dead.

Nickhead 02-25-2017 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12757170)
He's dead.

http://s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/static/201...21091799-7.jpg

Eureka 02-25-2017 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 12757163)
Cant cut a guy who isnt under contract~

*let walk. Berry is gone!

milkman 02-26-2017 07:27 AM

Seriously, the new rules about derailing threads are pretty ****ing stupid, and all of you dumbasses that let Tiger get under your skin are a bunch of little ****s that need to learn how to ignore him if you can't take him.

He isn't derailing threads, it's the responses to him that are derailing the threads.

Seriously, you are all a bunch of drama queens.

Bugeater 02-26-2017 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 12757301)
Seriously, the new rules about derailing threads are pretty ****ing stupid, and all of you dumbasses that let Tiger get under your skin are a bunch of little ****s that need to learn how to ignore him if you can't take him.

He isn't derailing threads, it's the responses to him that are derailing the threads.

Seriously, you are all a bunch of drama queens.

There were maybe one or two guys that were serious about their accusations. Everyone else is laughing at him. Think you're being the drama queen here.

SAUTO 02-26-2017 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12756488)
Funny that the two admins who've received the highest disapproval ratings from voters before starting their roles are the ones who can't do their job correctly.

What job have I actually done around here?

SAUTO 02-26-2017 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12756455)
Sauto out on his agenda to censor. CP's decline continues

No that's how a moderator works.

SAUTO 02-26-2017 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12756461)
This is your shitty effort to paint me as an idiot when you are quoted in the other thread for telling people not to take antibiotics when they're indicated. Yea you sound super intellectual, guy.

I didn't tell anyone not to take antibiotics, link please.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-26-2017 09:47 AM

No "effort" required to paint Tigger as an idiot. He does a fine job on his own.

SAUTO 02-26-2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12756488)
Funny that the two admins who've received the highest disapproval ratings from voters before starting their roles are the ones who can't do their job correctly.

I think you've gotten Bowser and timbone confused.

Even when you are talking shit you aren't right.

SAUTO 02-26-2017 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12753329)
Because antibiotics cure everything, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12756461)
This is your shitty effort to paint me as an idiot when you are quoted in the other thread for telling people not to take antibiotics when they're indicated. Yea you sound super intellectual, guy.

That was your first post in the thread, and I never told anyone not to take antibiotics. I said that I don't, which is true.

Now I see this as trolling, stop trolling.

milkman 02-26-2017 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 12757346)
There were maybe one or two guys that were serious about their accusations. Everyone else is laughing at him. Think you're being the drama queen here.

If this were an issue that was contained is this thread, then maybe.

But this is the same shit that happens in every ****ing thread.

It happens with Clay.
It happened with Hootie.

So, this bullshit that all but a couple of guys are serious is just bullshit.

These ****ers are all just to stupid to ignore his tripe.

RealSNR 02-26-2017 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 12757395)
If this were an issue that was contained is this thread, then maybe.

But this is the same shit that happens in every ****ing thread.

It happens with Clay.
It happened with Hootie.

So, this bullshit that all but a couple of guys are serious is just bullshit.

These ****ers are all just to stupid to ignore his tripe.

It's not happening all that often any more, and when it does, people are being crybabies about it.

WHERE'S ALL THE ERIC BERRY NEWS?

There is none. There never was any. And we went a good long while talking about nothing regarding Eric Berry before Tiger went off the deep end.

This thread was dead pages before Tiger got here, as far as I'm concerned. When a new development happens regarding Eric Berry, open a new thread. This was never a megathread to begin with, and people who are bitching that it's now derailed are idiots.

If we were going back and forth about supposed contract figures requested by his agent, there STILL wouldn't be any news! BUT AT LEAST WE'D BE ON TOPIC.

Whatever. I enjoy tweaking Tiger. I'm going to continue to do so. Put this thread on ignore if it pisses you off that much. It's a dead thread anyway, so you're not going to miss anything.

Coogs 02-26-2017 10:21 AM

March 1st is Wednesday. That's the tag day. So sometime between now and then, we will have a clearer picture of what Dorsey's plan for 2017... and beyond... looks like.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 02-26-2017 10:27 AM

Everyone stick a tampon in and take a chill pill

milkman 02-26-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12757412)
It's not happening all that often any more, and when it does, people are being crybabies about it.

WHERE'S ALL THE ERIC BERRY NEWS?

There is none. There never was any. And we went a good long while talking about nothing regarding Eric Berry before Tiger went off the deep end.

This thread was dead pages before Tiger got here, as far as I'm concerned. When a new development happens regarding Eric Berry, open a new thread. This was never a megathread to begin with, and people who are bitching that it's now derailed are idiots.

If we were going back and forth about supposed contract figures requested by his agent, there STILL wouldn't be any news! BUT AT LEAST WE'D BE ON TOPIC.

Whatever. I enjoy tweaking Tiger. I'm going to continue to do so. Put this thread on ignore if it pisses you off that much. It's a dead thread anyway, so you're not going to miss anything.

Who's pissed?

I am just pointing out the stupidity of you and the rest of the whiners.

RealSNR 02-26-2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 12757433)
Who's pissed?

I am just pointing out the stupidity of you and the rest of the whiners.

You're pissed.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 02-26-2017 10:54 AM

Poe is likely gone the longer these negotiations take

pugsnotdrugs19 02-26-2017 11:30 AM

Who really gives a f**k if Poe leaves at this point? The guy clearly isn't the same player and hasn't been since his back injury.

stumppy 02-26-2017 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12757503)
Who really gives a f**k if Poe leaves at this point? The guy clearly isn't the same player and hasn't been since his back injury.

I agree, he certainly isn't the same guy. I'm hoping he can be replaced with a mid round draft pick.

Bowser 02-26-2017 11:32 AM

I wouldn't mind having Poe back, but only at a team friendly cap number.

Coogs 02-26-2017 11:54 AM

IMO, in no particular order, the top 4 salaries on the team need to be QB, LT, CB, and Pass Rusher. CB's coming up soon with Peters. We have Houston and Fisher recently signed. QB is in flux, but going to be high no matter who is under center come September, even Smith if he stays.

Then there is a trickle down effect for other positions. Not sure if big bucks are going to get tossed at either of these guys. Berry has already been well taken care of financially.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-26-2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12757457)
Poe is likely gone the longer these negotiations take

Nice gifs from 8 million years ago...

RunKC 02-26-2017 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12757503)

He was over and above average pass rusher at end, which in my opinion is where he needs to play.

His best value is as a pass rushing end in the nickel defense. Fortunately we have Howard, but I'd really like to add another player if we let Poe go.

Reerun_KC 02-26-2017 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12757543)
Nice gifs from 8 million years ago...

Which are so relevant to Eric berry contract thread.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 02-26-2017 12:56 PM

It's in the Signature, guy.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-26-2017 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12757638)
Which are so relevant to Eric berry contract thread.

They're part of his sig., so they'll be in every post.

What a waste of bandwidth...

TigeRRUppeRRcut 02-26-2017 01:42 PM

If one gif disrupts your kmart internet then you've got issues

vailpass 02-26-2017 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12757151)
Care to respond to any of the points I made? Or do you still believe that we give a shit about your money and that the worse you get treated on here the more this board fades away into internet oblivion?

He's a male nurse.
What kind of money does he have? Didn't-have-what-it-takes-to-be-a-doctor money?

Reerun_KC 02-26-2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12757774)
He's a male nurse.
What kind of money does he have? Didn't-have-what-it-takes-to-be-a-doctor money?

My wife is a nurse. Has been for over a decade. She does fin le financially... But she isn't bank rolling. I make double itlf not triple her income as a corporate pilot and business owner.

vailpass 02-26-2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12757914)
My wife is a nurse. Has been for over a decade. She does fin le financially... But she isn't bank rolling. I make double itlf not triple her income as a corporate pilot and business owner.

I would never comment seriously on anyone's income.
That was just me busting balls.

stumppy 02-26-2017 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12757774)
He's a male nurse.

He has have-to-save-for-a-year-to-buy-a-golf-club money.

Quesadilla Joe 02-26-2017 05:43 PM

New Berry quote...
Quote:

Safety Eric Berry said he was hopeful he could come to an agreement on a long-term contract with the Chiefs before Wednesday's deadline for teams to designate franchise players. "I'm just being patient because you never know . . . I'm not getting my hopes up," Berry said. Berry said he hasn't changed his earlier stance that he wouldn't play with the Chiefs for the second straight season on the franchise tag. "I still stand by that," Berry said.
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...791047328262-4

RunKC 02-26-2017 05:51 PM

Terez Paylor

#Chiefs S Eric Berry says his agent has continued to speak with the Chiefs. Clark Hunt also made it clear both sides "want to get it done"

Berry will be a Chief

Hoover 02-26-2017 05:54 PM

We are keeping Berry

We are going to let Poe walk

TigeRRUppeRRcut 02-26-2017 06:04 PM

Dorsey is a reasonable guy so it's pretty clear that it's Berry's camp that hasn't done much of the compromising here.

We drafted Jones last year anticipating this scenario of letting Poe walk, we'll be fine on the line. We'll receive a 3rd round comp pick for 2018 when Poe gets his next big contract (I'm assuming we are not bringing in a big name free agent).

Bugeater 02-26-2017 06:50 PM

Anybody really believe he'll sit out the year if we tag him?

DaFace 02-26-2017 06:59 PM

This thread is a good example of everything that is wrong with megathreads. Just post new threads when there are updates, people!

Quesadilla Joe 02-26-2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 12758162)
This thread is a good example of everything that is wrong with megathreads. Just post new threads when there are updates, people!

Thanks DaFace!

DaFace 02-26-2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 12758165)
Can I have thread starting privileges?

Yes. Just don't go posting a bunch of Broncos troll spam. If it's legit Chiefs news, you have my blessing to post a thread.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-26-2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 12758151)
Anybody really believe he'll sit out the year if we tag him?

No.

Spott 02-26-2017 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12758174)
No.

I can't think of a time where a holdout ever benefitted the player. If anything it usually ends up with the player losing money and even their roster spot when they do come back after a holdout.

Bowser 02-26-2017 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 12758267)
I can't think of a time where a holdout ever benefitted the player. If anything it usually ends up with the player losing money and even their roster spot when they do come back after a holdout.

Dan Williams. He bent Carl over a barrel by sitting out a year, coming back, getting paid, and immediately falling off the face of the earth.

Spott 02-26-2017 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 12758320)
Dan Williams. He bent Carl over a barrel by sitting out a year, coming back, getting paid, and immediately falling off the face of the earth.

I completely forgot about that guy. Williams and Chester McGlockton probably spent the same amount of time in a Chiefs jersey and both made out like like bandits.

Nickhead 02-27-2017 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 12758365)
I completely forgot about that guy. Williams and Chester McGlockton probably spent the same amount of time in a Chiefs jersey and both made out like like bandits.

percy snow anyone :D