ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Kaepernick pulls a Steve Bono (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274347)

Mav 07-08-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9798557)
Seattle's taking that division anyway.

Yes, yes they are. And the rams may finish second.

Mav 07-08-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9797220)
Blame his advisers, not the 23 year old kid.

Jesus ****ing Christ, some of you people are acting as if he was arrested for murder. He wore a Dolphins hat.

Big ****ing deal.

Oh, and BTW, Niner's fan, you live in WISCONSIN.

Let me know when you're chipping in for the stadium in Santa Clara and flying in for games.

haven't done the first one, ALTHOUGH, I do pay for lambeau....and to the second, been there, done that, on a couple of occasions. You were saying sir?

Saul Good 07-08-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9798651)
again. He is a packers, and niners fan........If he were wearing a packers hat, as he does his brewers hat, no one would of been mad. Its been made very clear his history of how he grew up.....

It's also been made very clear that he collects sports gear and has a huge collection of hats and shoes. Every player in the NFL probably has memorabilia on display at their houses, and it isn't just players from their own teams.

Marcellus 07-08-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9798641)

In order for something to be dumb, there needs to be negative consequences or, at the very least, the potential for negative consequences. In this case, there are neither...so I don't give a ****.

I hope I don't read a story about Tom Brady only rinsing his hands after taking a piss instead of washing them with hot, soapy water. You might have a stroke and question if he has what it takes to make it in the NFL.

Look its OK dude, you don't get it I understand that. And your comparison to Brady not washing his hands is as stupid as Kap wearing another teams hat.

Marcellus 07-08-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9798672)
It's also been made very clear that he collects sports gear and has a huge collection of hats and shoes. Every player in the NFL probably has memorabilia on display at their houses, and it isn't just players from their own teams.

Yup its typical thats why you see this shit happening all the time with other players...........Oh wait.

Mav 07-08-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9797270)
I expect him to be right back in the hunt again. Teams that value the QB position and acquire players based on talent tend to go that way.

sure worked out for the eagles in 2011!!!!

Saul Good 07-08-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9798668)
haven't done the first one, ALTHOUGH, I do pay for lambeau....and to the second, been there, done that, on a couple of occasions. You were saying sir?

So he owes you something? I've been to a Foo Fighters show. That doesn't mean that Dave Grohl has to answer to me if he goes to a Pearl Jam concert.

DaneMcCloud 07-08-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9798678)
Yup its typical thats why you see this shit happening all the time with other players...........Oh wait.

In the history of the internet, no NFL player has ever done anything that could be perceived as "negative" on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Kaepernick's the first. That mother****ing hat!

rocknrolla 07-08-2013 01:19 PM

There is zero loalty in todays NFL anymore. On the owners or players side, its a shame.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus 07-08-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9798685)
In the history of the internet, no NFL player has ever done anything that could be perceived as "negative" on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Kaepernick's the first. That mother****ing hat!

So you admit it was a negative thing to do. Bravo.

I'm sure his coach agrees.

Mav 07-08-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9798672)

I get it. I do. I understand all of that. And, if the franchise he played for, didn't just trade away their qb to make you the guy, just within months, I would completely understand. Really I would. But more than the hat, like I said, he could of been trying to not be noticed, but to go on instagram where this guy has millions of followers, and to basically degrade fans, who CHEER FOR HIM, BUY HIS JERSEY, post pictures of themselves kaepernicking all over, and worshiping this guys every move, was done in severely poor taste and shows an extreme lack of maturity on his part. You would never catch aaron Rodgers, who by the way, lost a bet to alex smith, and was supposed to wear a 49ers JERSEY for losing week one, reneged on the bet with Boyz 2 men, and posted that he wouldn't do it because of the way PACKER fans would feel about it. How really, is that any different?

kysirsoze 07-08-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9796551)
The crock is people acting as if this is disrespecting his teammates - that it's going to affect what happens between the lines on Sunday afternoons.

It's a ****ing hat.

I agree with that, but he still looks stupid for acting surprised that people are pissed.

Mav 07-08-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9798684)
So he owes you something? I've been to a Foo Fighters show. That doesn't mean that Dave Grohl has to answer to me if he goes to a Pearl Jam concert.

Kaep doesn't owe me a mother****ing thing, because personally, I cant stand the guy, and I hope he fails, and fails hard. This hat thing was just another brick in the wall, (pink Floyd reference) for me as to why I cant stand the guy. I guess you are new around here. Im an ALEX SMITH GUY.....and I hope keap gets exposed for the fraud he is this year, especially without his safety blanket in crabs.

Marcellus 07-08-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9798684)

You have consistently used horrible, horrible, non applicable, analogies this entire thread.

The Franchise 07-08-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9798693)
Kaep doesn't owe me a mother****ing thing, because personally, I cant stand the guy, and I hope he fails, and fails hard. This hat thing was just another brick in the wall, (pink Floyd reference) for me as to why I cant stand the guy. I guess you are new around here. Im an ALEX SMITH GUY.....and I hope keep gets exposed for the fraud he is this year, especially without his safety blanket in boldin.

lolwut?