ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Afternoon Games Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265484)

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-21-2012 06:18 PM

“The past couple of games have been the same script, by the same director,” Newton said. “It’s kind of getting boring.”

“This taste, this vibe — I’m not buying it, man. And I don’t know what it is, but something’s going to have to change. Something’s going to have to change real fast.”

LOL at Cam

R8RFAN 10-21-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9036741)
Your lackluster receivers are going to get well next week. Book it.

Not with our line... Just don't hurt Carson cause if you do Lienart comes in and we are guaranteed the #1 pick

DBOSHO 10-21-2012 06:20 PM

You are gonna **** us up so bad and its gonna feel so good.

milkman 10-21-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9036745)
Not with our line... Just don't hurt Carson cause if you do Lienart comes in and we are guaranteed the #1 pick

Romeo Crennel won't attack Palmer until the Chiefs are already down by two TDs.

And once the Chiefs are down by 10 or more, you can book a loss.

Easy 6 10-21-2012 06:24 PM

Hoping for the upset tonight, bring on the new NFL blood.

BigMeatballDave 10-21-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9036744)
“The past couple of games have been the same script, by the same director,” Newton said. “It’s kind of getting boring.”

“This taste, this vibe — I’m not buying it, man. And I don’t know what it is, but something’s going to have to change. Something’s going to have to change real fast.”

LOL at Cam

Holy shit! He really said that? :eek:

Someone needs to pull this kids head out of his ass.

R8RFAN 10-21-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9036749)
Romeo Crennel won't attack Palmer until the Chiefs are already down by two TDs.

And once the Chiefs are down by 10 or more, you can book a loss.

I will almost Guarantee a Chief win next week, I watch em both play most weeks when they aren't playing at the same time... Chiefs are better and they are coming off a bye plus Matt has something to prove.

Ultra Peanut 10-21-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9036744)

LOL at Cam

Hahahaha, what the ****. Not that Carolina's front office isn't unbelievably stupid, but wow.

Simply Red 10-21-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9036687)
Dude, the Chiefs turn the ball over 500 times a game.

your choice to be a fan.

NJChiefsFan 10-21-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9036792)
I will almost Guarantee a Chief win next week, I watch em both play most weeks when they aren't playing at the same time... Chiefs are better and they are coming off a bye plus Matt has something to prove.

Matt had something to prove hearing about the banner all week too. Didn't do that well.....

Chiefs Pantalones 10-21-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9036711)
It's gonna be sexy as socks on a Rooster

I wish we'd both get good again so these games would be fun against each other.

Ugly Duck 10-22-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9036792)

Raiders have safeties playing cornerback & backups playing safety. Cassell & Quinn will look like probowlers. Our new "zoneblocking" scheme is netting McFadden about 2 yards per carry. Palmer can only move the ball in the no-huddle, which he won't be able to do @Arrowhead. Chiefs win going away....