ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245442)

Valiant 10-12-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7989130)
Whether you are a camper or not, who wouldn't want to use it? The Cross Hair-Name thing is a HUGE advantage.

I think it will get changed somewhat. Or make it a 3rd or 5th prestige unlock would be fair.

ThaVirus 10-12-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7989159)
lol. Almost nobody ever used that thing other than me. I could play all day and not see another player using shotty.

That was up til all the CP members stole that class from me. I may have told them exactly how to build it, how to use it, and what maps it works on though.....

I normally go sleight of hand, lightweight, and marathon with the olympia. Always does me pretty well, even when others aren't going shotty.

Sofa King 10-12-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 7989196)
I normally go sleight of hand, lightweight, and marathon with the olympia. Always does me pretty well, even when others aren't going shotty.

http://buckinghoarse.com/wp-content/...ross-face1.jpg

Valiant 10-12-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7989172)
I never have understood why people who play games, that are created around a specific set of rules, make up their own ridiculous rules and then lash out at people who don't play by them. Unless you're a n00b tuber, then **** you.

It's like playing cricket in darts. People can't stand point pounders. Well listen here ****face, maybe you should close the ****ing numbers a little faster and not let me jack my score up so high. Quit trying to close if i get too far ahead of you. It's within the rules that i play however i want. Do i always point pound, no, but i will depending on who i play.

Haha.. I get yelled at all the time for running up the score.. I think it allows us to get more bang for the .75.

To stop the rampant toobers. There just needs to be a 45 to 60sec cooldown to pick up more ammo from scavenger.

I hate quick scoping but been practicing it. My god is it easy and leathal. Heard it was going to be easier in mw3, so not sure how I like that.

Mr. Plow 10-12-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7989106)
Even I would want to use it (I won't because I'm not a bitch) just so those campers can't sit there with a motion sensor at their back and a heart beat sensor pointed at the ****ing doorway.

I find that to be the most ironic thing I've heard today.... :clap:

-King- 10-12-2011 01:49 PM

Just like MW2 no one is really going to be using assassin like KnoMo thinks. I mean...how often do you see people running around with coldblooded on(which is more overpowered than assassin). Maybe 1 person a game uses that. Only reason I use it is with my stinger class when I need to take out air support.

In MW3, you'll need both blind eye AND assassin in order to be undetectable by air support. In what way will that be worse than Ghost in BO?

ThaVirus 10-12-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7989203)

LMAO What is that face?

Anywho, do any of you guys still play this game? I haven't since Gears came out but I fancy myself an unstoppable force in Black Ops. I pretty much always go sleight of hand, lightweight, and marathon. AK 74u with rapid fire. Straight run-n-gun, homey. I got up to a 1.93 k/d playing that way and have only felt like I've met a handful of guys that were actually better than me at this game. I'd really like to play against some of you scrubs and see if you're all talk but maybe I'll just wait until MW3 comes out.

AndChiefs 10-12-2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 7989803)
LMAO What is that face?

Anywho, do any of you guys still play this game? I haven't since Gears came out but I fancy myself an unstoppable force in Black Ops. I pretty much always go sleight of hand, lightweight, and marathon. AK 74u with rapid fire. Straight run-n-gun, homey. I got up to a 1.93 k/d playing that way and have only felt like I've met a handful of guys that were actually better than me at this game. I'd really like to play against some of you scrubs and see if you're all talk but maybe I'll just wait until MW3 comes out.

My k/d's been hovering around 3.00. I generally play on the weekends only.

UnknownNewbie.

CoMoChief 10-12-2011 07:54 PM

This game is gonna be ****in sick nasty.

Chief_in_Commander 10-12-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 7989803)
LMAO What is that face?

I still play almost daily with my buddies. We are all decent if you are looking for people to play with.

Quesadilla Joe 10-13-2011 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7989172)
I never have understood why people who play games, that are created around a specific set of rules, make up their own ridiculous rules and then lash out at people who don't play by them. Unless you're a n00b tuber, then **** you.

It's like playing cricket in darts. People can't stand point pounders. Well listen here ****face, maybe you should close the ****ing numbers a little faster and not let me jack my score up so high. Quit trying to close if i get too far ahead of you. It's within the rules that i play however i want. Do i always point pound, no, but i will depending on who i play.

There is etiquette in all competitive online games. You aren't supposed to use cheap tactics/perks in games. In COD4 Martyrdom and Frag x3 was frowned upon because of how powerful grenades were, in W@W the MP40 was frowned upon because of how ridiculously overpowered it was with a drum mag, in MW2 it was One Man Army and Danger Close n00btubes.

I never used any of that shit because it's cheap.

Quesadilla Joe 10-13-2011 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7989274)
Just like MW2 no one is really going to be using assassin like KnoMo thinks. I mean...how often do you see people running around with coldblooded on(which is more overpowered than assassin). Maybe 1 person a game uses that. Only reason I use it is with my stinger class when I need to take out air support.

In MW3, you'll need both blind eye AND assassin in order to be undetectable by air support. In what way will that be worse than Ghost in BO?

Nobody used Cold Blooded in MW2 because they would have had to give up Stopping Power, Lightweight, or Danger Close. You don't have to give up anything to run Ghost/Assassin.

They made Assassin worse than Ghost. Most of the Ghost people I ran into in BLOPS didn't even have the pro version of Ghost unlocked.

-King- 10-13-2011 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7991039)
Nobody used Cold Blooded in MW2 because they would have had to give up Stopping Power, Lightweight, or Danger Close. You don't have to give up anything to run Ghost/Assassin.

They made Assassin worse than Ghost. Most of the Ghost people I ran into in BLOPS didn't even have the pro version of Ghost unlocked.

The fact that even with Assassin, air support will still kill you will make a lot of people not use it.

And you're a fool if you think noobs won't love using overkill. How many do you think will pass up the chance to have both a famas and a ump on one class?

Assassin will be the 2nd least used perk in it's tier after blast shield.

Quesadilla Joe 10-13-2011 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7991056)
The fact that even with Assassin, air support will still kill you will make a lot of people not use it.

And you're a fool if you think noobs won't love using overkill. How many do you think will pass up the chance to have both a famas and a ump on one class?

Assassin will be the 2nd least used perk in it's tier after blast shield.

I hope you're right. Blast Shield and Quick Draw are probably going to be my most used tier two perks. I don't see myself using Overkill at all especially since you can have akimbo machine pistols as secondaries.

Mr. Plow 10-13-2011 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7991039)
Most of the Ghost people I ran into in BLOPS didn't even have the pro version of Ghost unlocked.

Well, what the **** is the use in that? I don't use Ghost to hide from Spy Planes....I use it so that I don't get raped from chopper gunners at spawn.