ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Donkey Tears: They're delicious! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268822)

Hammock Parties 01-19-2013 12:32 AM

http://i.imgur.com/9vN31s0.jpg

AussieChiefsFan 01-19-2013 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9332214)

ROFL

AussieChiefsFan 01-19-2013 02:36 AM

I probably shoudn't have gotten myself banned from that site so quickly. Although, all I did was sign up under the name "WellThatWasHilarious".

DaFace 01-19-2013 02:39 AM

I'm not sure I've ever heard so much whining about the refs. I honestly didn't expect this level of deflection. :shake:

MagicHef 01-19-2013 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9332429)
I'm not sure I've ever heard so much whining about the refs. I honestly didn't expect this level of deflection. :shake:

Deflection? Pretty much every Bronco fan I've seen has been pretty honest about the failures of the offense, defense, and coaching. I've even seen some blaming the special teams for a missed field goal, apparently forgetting the 2 TDs. 3 posts before yours Clay quotes a Broncos fan making fun of Rahim Moore.

The fact remains, though, that if the officiating had been even close to even, the outcome would have been reversed. In fact, if only the single most blatantly incorrect call was made correctly (the non-call PI on Chykie Brown) the game likely never goes to OT.

Sorter 01-19-2013 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9332511)
Deflection? Pretty much every Bronco fan I've seen has been pretty honest about the failures of the offense, defense, and coaching. I've even seen some blaming the special teams for a missed field goal, apparently forgetting the 2 TDs. 3 posts before yours Clay quotes a Broncos fan making fun of Rahim Moore.

The fact remains, though, that if the officiating had been even close to even, the outcome would have been reversed. In fact, if only the single most blatantly incorrect call was made correctly (the non-call PI on Chykie Brown) the game likely never goes to OT.

Speculation. YOu could have gone 3-out and the Ravens could have scored.

The only things I can truly fault the Broncos on is their conservative approach on 3rd &7, at the end of the game, and Rahim Moore's coverage. Additionally, in the second half they should have utilized more screens to Hillman IMO.

Unsmooth-Moment 01-19-2013 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9332214)

:clap:

Mr. Flopnuts 01-19-2013 05:09 AM

Quote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

notorious 01-19-2013 08:11 AM

WONDERFUL TEARS!!!!!!!!

The bitching about the refs is absolutely hilarious coming from a Bronco fan. ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 01-19-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

What a got damned joke.

Ohhhh we aren't blaming the refs!!! *types enter paragraph saying refs decided the outcome*

The spirit of Knowmo lives on.

Bwana 01-19-2013 08:40 AM

Manning trying to work the Miss Cleo.

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-conten...NING-FREAK.gif

Bob Dole 01-19-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9328371)
No PI when the corner hits the receiver early and holds his arm down is legit? No call on a leg whip? No call on nearly tackling the receiver well before the ball arrives? No call on kicker practicing kicks when the rulebook states that it is a 15 yard penalty? Those are all legit?

How about no call when the QB is clearly beyond the line of scrimmage when he throws the pass?

Karma.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-19-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 9332675)
How about no call when the QB is clearly beyond the line of scrimmage when he throws the pass?

Karma.

...or wearing vaseline on jerseys and illegal chop blocks

notorious 01-19-2013 09:01 AM

Bailey fumbled before then endzone on a pivotal play against NE in 05'.

We can keep going......

Pasta Little Brioni 01-19-2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9332708)
Bailey fumbled before then endzone on a pivotal play against NE in 05'.

We can keep going......

They finally see a game called evenly and lose their shit. It's pathetic.