ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ****Official **** You Mike Mayock Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270155)

BossChief 02-18-2013 11:02 PM

Someone should tweet Mayock with the report about KC working on deals with Bowe and Albert as we speak and see how quickly he changes his tune.

When we resign Albert, the "draft ol" talk will vanish.

RunKC 02-18-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9414432)
Quit it. Wilson had weapons...lets not act as if he was out there alone.

Lots of players from that offense will be drafted high.

Who Cobi Hamilton? A 3rd round WR? Hell he might go in the 4th with all his drops he had.

B14ckmon 02-18-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9414454)
Someone should tweet Mayock with the report about KC working on deals with Bowe and Albert as we speak and see how quickly he changes his tune.

You mean the report that just said they would like to and that they are talking to them?

O.city 02-18-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Two of his four guys, weren't LT's. They were guards. I wouldn't count on it.

In58men 02-18-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Read the tweets in the OP. He knows and he doesn't have an account for twitter.

O.city 02-18-2013 11:06 PM

If we do in fact go OG at 1, we better make damn sure we are prepared to trade back up into the first for a QB.

If we come out of this with Landry Jones as the only QB, it's going to be bad.

Messier 02-18-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9414466)
If we do in fact go OG at 1, we better make damn sure we are prepared to trade back up into the first for a QB.

If we come out of this with Landry Jones as the only QB, it's going to be bad.

Your right, but we're not.

BossChief 02-18-2013 11:09 PM

If we draft Landry Jones and Warmack...I'm done.

I'll take pictures of all my chiefs stuff, have an auction for the whole lot on here and have the payment go to the site and be officially done watching football.

They will have ruined it for me.

O.city 02-18-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9414470)
Your right, but we're not.

Do you think Mayock and these guys are getting this all by themselves? I'd say they have an ear to the league in regards to what teams are thinking.

O.city 02-18-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9414472)
If we draft Landry Jones and Warmack...I'm done.

I'll take pictures of all my chiefs stuff, have an auction for the whole lot on here and have the payment go to the site and be officially done watching football.

They will have ruined it for me.

I'm not really big on the whole "I'm done" thing, but taking a guard at 1 would be about as close as it would come for me.

I think I'd probably pick a college football team and just try and get into that.

O.city 02-18-2013 11:13 PM

And I hate hate the idea of trading back up to get a Qb, because it really takes it out of your hands what you can and can't do. We've had that too many times.

Messier 02-18-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9414473)
Do you think Mayock and these guys are getting this all by themselves? I'd say they have an ear to the league in regards to what teams are thinking.

Yes I do think that. They can have all the ears they want, all over anything. They have BPA, and that's it. They come across as leaving the open for anything, that means they know nothing.

BossChief 02-18-2013 11:15 PM

I'd start following mma again. I have a couple friends that compete, so there's that.

Taking a guard at 1 because "the value just wasnt there for a QB as a top pick, only as a 20th pick" would make this the dumbest team in the history of professional sports.

There would literally be no point in continuing to waste my time.

BossChief 02-18-2013 11:16 PM

Or I'd take the money I was planning on buying season tickets with and use it to play in some WSOP events.

Hammock Parties 02-18-2013 11:16 PM

You guys can say you'd stop following the team, but you won't.

Even if we trade for Foles as our starter, I'm still going to root for these guys just based on the off chance it increase the percentage of retreads who win SBs from 10 to 11.