ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU Michael Sam gear @ "Shop Michael Sam" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282124)

ThaVirus 03-14-2014 11:35 AM

Michael Sam gear @ "Shop Michael Sam"

The same people complaining in this thread are the same ones you'll see in the "redskins name change" thread crying about political correctness.

"I've been saying Redskin all my damn life. If you don't like it then just stop being offended!......... But two gay dudes reaming each other's asses behind closed doors affects me so damn much!"

ThaVirus 03-14-2014 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10490215)
That's because "the fat" has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Fair enough, but they're heterosexuals.

How can I possibly look at two heterosexuals and not think of them in the bedroom?

Donger 03-14-2014 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10490242)
Fair enough, but they're heterosexuals.

How can I possibly look at two heterosexuals and not think of them in the bedroom?

Probably because heterosexuality is normal.

listopencil 03-14-2014 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10490267)

There is activity in animal behavior that may suggest that homosexuality is normal as well.

Donger 03-14-2014 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10490289)
There is activity in animal behavior that may suggest that homosexuality is normal as well.

Such as? And are you referring to human animals?

ThaVirus 03-14-2014 12:04 PM

Michael Sam gear @ "Shop Michael Sam"

Quote:

I really don't like the term "normal" in a psychological or sociological discussion. The term abnormal, that we saddle on anything deemed not normal, has such a negative connotation.. And what is "normal", anyway?

At any rate, I see tons of things every day that aren't common and I don't think twice about them. I'd like to know what it is about homosexuality that elicits such a negative response from so many people..

The fact that it appears many people see or hear of a gay couple and automatically picture gay butt sex probably does more to reaffirm their negative feelings toward homosexuality than anything.

Just stop thinking about gay butt sex! That might help a bit.

WhawhaWhat 03-14-2014 12:06 PM

Quote:

Is there a list somewhere of what forms of sexuality is normal? Is it limited to people or are acts involved as well?

listopencil 03-14-2014 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10490299)
Such as?

Well, first we have to consider a few terms. When I use "homosexual" I am referring to sexual acts between organisms of the same gender. Then we have to differentiate between "normal" and "natural." I would say that it is "natural" because this homosexual behavior is observed across a wide variety of organisms. Then we have to consider whether this behavior fits within the norm of animal behavior, when viewed within the context of animal behaviors.

Donger 03-14-2014 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10490306)
I really don't like the term "normal" in a psychological or sociological discussion. The term abnormal, that we saddle on anything deemed not normal, has such a negative connotation.. And what is "normal", anyway?

It doesn't really matter if you don't "like it." It's just a simple fact. Homosexuality is an abnormality.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10490306)
At any rate, I see tons of things every day that aren't common and I don't think twice about them. I'd like to know what it is about homosexuality that elicits such a negative response from so many people..

The fact that it appears many people see or hear of a gay couple and automatically picture gay butt sex probably does more to reaffirm their negative feelings toward homosexuality than anything.

Just stop thinking about gay butt sex! That might help a bit.

I presume you aren't referring to me here.

Donger 03-14-2014 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 10490312)
Is there a list somewhere of what forms of sexuality is normal? Is it limited to people or are acts involved as well?

In this case, normal is what the vast majority of the population are.

Donger 03-14-2014 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10490322)
Well, first we have to consider a few terms. When I use "homosexual" I am referring to sexual acts between organisms of the same gender. Then we have to differentiate between "normal" and "natural." I would say that it is "natural" because this homosexual behavior is observed across a wide variety of organisms. Then we have to consider whether this behavior fits within the norm of animal behavior, when viewed within the context of animal behaviors.

Indeed. "Nature" creates homosexuals, just as it creates heterosexuals and both are just following their "nature" when acting upon their desires.

BIG_DADDY 03-14-2014 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10490014)
Do some really think that people choose their sexuality? I can understand the saying that people choose to act on their sexuality and corresponding desire, but not the other.

I guess I just don't understand the reasoning why someone would think otherwise.

Because almost everyone who claims to be gay has been with the other sex. Attraction is not a choice so obviously they chose which sex they wanted to be with. Pretty simple Donger, surprised you're struggling with it.

BIG_DADDY 03-14-2014 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10490178)
LMAOLMAOLMAO

No worries dude, you can kneel with him.

Donger 03-14-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 10490347)
Because almost everyone who claims to be gay has been with the other sex. Attraction is not a choice so obviously they chose which sex they wanted to be with. Pretty simple Donger, surprised you're struggling with it.

That goes back to the need to separate attraction/desire, and actually getting physically involved, I would think.

ToxSocks 03-14-2014 12:22 PM

Ah yes. The ol' Donger "Gays are abnormal, have messed up Wiring" argument.

I haven't seen this story a million times over or anything.

I haven't bothered to check out this thread until today.....i shoulda known better and stayed out completely.