ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230850)

AussieChiefsFan 02-14-2013 12:09 AM

Yeah, Daryl walking off with merl pissed me right off. But it's seems pretty inevitable that Daryl will end up killing merl for some reason.

Fishpicker 02-14-2013 12:25 AM

I think Daryl is taking one for the team by running off with Merle. He knows better than anybody that Merle will clash with everyone else in the prison. He sided with Merle so he could lead Merle away from there. Merle will big time Daryl eventually and Daryl will respond by putting a crossbow bolt through Merle's noggin.

AussieChiefsFan 02-14-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 9401791)
I think Daryl is taking one for the team by running off with Merle. He knows better than anybody that Merle will clash with everyone else in the prison. He sided with Merle so he could lead Merle away from there. Merle will big time Daryl eventually and Daryl will respond by putting a crossbow bolt through Merle's noggin.

:clap:

mdchiefsfan 02-14-2013 06:53 AM

Quote:

:thumb:

Radar Chief 02-14-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Heh, nice.
It did kind of crack me up that Merl hadn’t even been back with the group for 10 minutes and was already doing the same shit that got him handcuffed to a roof in Atlanta.

Fish 02-14-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9402076)
Heh, nice.
It did kind of crack me up that Merl hadn’t even been back with the group for 10 minutes and was already doing the same shit that got him handcuffed to a roof in Atlanta.

Yeah, that kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Like they were trying too hard to make him a dick.

dmahurin 02-14-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9402093)
Yeah, that kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Like they were trying too hard to make him a dick.

I think the attitude worked. He had been bottled up/holding back with the governor for so long that seeing his brother brought himself out stronger than usual. I foresee a heavy dose of asshole Merle for a few episodes before he gets offed.

Urc Burry 02-14-2013 10:18 AM

I just ordered the first set of comics or whatever. The 1000 page one.. Where is it at with the episodes? I mean are all of the episodes so far in it? Or are they passed it

PhillyChiefFan 02-14-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Nice. Hadn't even considered that. Makes a lot of sense.

dmahurin 02-14-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urc Burry (Post 9402340)
I just ordered the first set of comics or whatever. The 1000 page one.. Where is it at with the episodes? I mean are all of the episodes so far in it? Or are they passed it

Everything the show has done is in it and then some.

the Talking Can 02-15-2013 10:07 PM

just saw it...gotta agree that ending was kinda meh...the 'rick losing it' is right at the limits of his acting abilities, .it's Shakespearean in a non-flattering way

and he really isn't the most interesting character at the moment, imo..

felt they had a hard time with so many story lines in that episode, hope that's just an isolated problem

Bowser 02-16-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9406508)
just saw it...gotta agree that ending was kinda meh...the 'rick losing it' is right at the limits of his acting abilities, .it's Shakespearean in a non-flattering way

and he really isn't the most interesting character at the moment, imo..

felt they had a hard time with so many story lines in that episode, hope that's just an isolated problem

The episode didn't have the feel of a mid-season premiere. I wouldn't be suprised if they never planned on chopping the season in two parts, but when they did this was the point they just kind of decided to start it back up with.

Ceej 02-17-2013 08:33 PM

Boom.

Zombie kill/s of the week by Daryl.

HOLY ****ING SHIT.

Ceej 02-17-2013 08:49 PM

Delusional Rick may have surpassed bitchy Lori in my hatebook.

This shit is already annoying.

cabletech94 02-17-2013 08:51 PM

boring episode........

UNTIL THAT OOOOOHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIT, MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!