ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL 2013 Kansas City Chiefs Training Camp Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274697)

TimBone 08-22-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9907314)
Same with Eric Berry I guess.

Are you ****ing reeruned?

aturnis 08-22-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9907345)
No berry got hit in the knee and done. He's not injury prone. Bad analogy.

Both missed a year for acl. What is your point?

aturnis 08-22-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McFly (Post 9907397)
Are you ****ing reeruned?

Only in San Francisco, not in Texas.

aturnis 08-22-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9907329)
So in your view, Tony Moeaki, who is not listed as the starting tight end, nor considered a top 40 tight end in the league, is on the same level with Eric Berry, who by most is considered a top 20 safety in the league?

Solid.........

I stand corrected.

Get a first for him.

So Andy Reid's slanted biased is supposed to prove something to me? Has Fasano ever caught as many balls, or had as many yards as Moeaki did his rookie year?

Mother****erJones 08-22-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9907465)
Both missed a year for acl. What is your point?

Moeaki was notoriously known for injuries in college. Berry was NOT. Berry otherwise hasn't missed much action IIRC. Not even a remotely close comparison

aturnis 08-22-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9907548)
Moeaki was notoriously known for injuries in college. Berry was NOT. Berry otherwise hasn't missed much action IIRC. Not even a remotely close comparison

What does college have to do with the pros?

The Bad Guy 08-22-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9907552)
What does college have to do with the pros?

He was playing football.

He was injured a great deal in college. As much as you're trying to say that doesn't matter, it does.

aturnis 08-22-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9907615)
He was playing football.

He was injured a great deal in college. As much as you're trying to say that doesn't matter, it does.

And as has been said many a time before, they were largely freak injuries. No nagging injuries, no reinjuries, things like bones getting snapped in half.

Mav 08-22-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9907532)
So Andy Reid's slanted biased is supposed to prove something to me? Has Fasano ever caught as many balls, or had as many yards as Moeaki did his rookie year?

Im not even going to have this argument.

Eric Berry is a bona fide stud. I am sorry that if I think that you could see Moeaki traded for a 5th rounder.

I mean, Anquan Boldin only went for a 6th. Moeaki is far better than him, I apologize.

aturnis 08-22-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9907629)
Im not even going to have this argument.

Eric Berry is a bona fide stud. I am sorry that if I think that you could see Moeaki traded for a 5th rounder.

I mean, Anquan Boldin only went for a 6th. Moeaki is far better than him, I apologize.

Eric Berry has yet to live up to his draft spot. Never said anything about trade compensation. Commented that he would be behind a undrafted rookie in New England.

Moeaki is the most talented TE in KC. No question. Reid doesn't like him. So what?

Mav 08-22-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9907639)
Eric Berry has yet to live up to his draft spot. Never said anything about trade compensation. Commented that he would be behind a undrafted rookie in New England.

Moeaki is the most talented TE in KC. No question. Reid doesn't like him. So what?

Well I wasn't sure what your argument was. you didn't specify it, you just kind of insulted me.

Well, I guess he played poorly tonight, but Zach Sudfeld has been tearing it up in camp.

He also has been in camp this whole time, and knows the playbook, has chemistry with Tom Brady......

So, it wasn't an insult on Tony's ability, just was factoring in all the variables.

aturnis 08-22-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9907688)
Well I wasn't sure what your argument was. you didn't specify it, you just kind of insulted me.

Well, I guess he played poorly tonight, but Zach Sudfeld has been tearing it up in camp.

He also has been in camp this whole time, and knows the playbook, has chemistry with Tom Brady......

So, it wasn't an insult on Tony's ability, just was factoring in all the variables.

I heard Alex Smith has looked good in call too. Let's see how that works out.

Mav 08-22-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9907693)
I heard Alex Smith has looked good in call too. Let's see how that works out.

I have no idea where you are going with this.

You were offended that I suggested that Zach Sudfeld would start over Moeaki. That's your opinion, that doesn't make me reeruned.

That makes me informed.

I actually do like Moeaki, but the fact that he is getting no run with the Chiefs, while Fasano, and Kelce do, is a little telling don't you think?

aturnis 08-22-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9907699)
I have no idea where you are going with this.

You were offended that I suggested that Zach Sudfeld would start over Moeaki. That's your opinion, that doesn't make me reeruned.

That makes me informed.

I actually do like Moeaki, but the fact that he is getting no run with the Chiefs, while Fasano, and Kelce do, is a little telling don't you think?

The fact that Travis Kelce got picked by Reid b/c he coached his older brother in Philadelphia, and keeps getting play when he hasn't caught a thing thrown his way this preseason, which is exactly what I saw out of him in college, is telling to me.

Dare I run on moar?

Mav 08-22-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9907728)
The fact that Travis Kelce got picked by Reid b/c he coached his older brother in Philadelphia, and keeps getting play when he hasn't caught a thing thrown his way this preseason, which is exactly what I saw out of him in college, is telling to me.

Dare I run on moar?

Im not sure why you feel the need to defend Moeaki to me.

I know that if healthy he is a good player. That isn't the debate. its just puzzling to me that he isn't getting any run.