ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Kaepernick pulls a Steve Bono (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274347)

Saul Good 07-08-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9798673)
Look its OK dude, you don't get it I understand that. And your comparison to Brady not washing his hands is as stupid as Kap wearing another teams hat.

You've convinced me. He'll never lead his team to the Superbowl. He just doesn't have it.

You judge a player's potential to reach a Superbowl based on the baseball cap. I judge it on the fact that he just led his team to the Superbowl.

You can have Matt Cassel, Alex Smith, Trent Green, Dave Kreig, etc. who were clean cut and never caused any trouble.

I'll take Montana, Marino, Eli, Ben, and Colin...with their cocaine, weed, booze, boners, and baseball hats.

Mav 07-08-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9798697)
lolwut?

yeah yeah yeah, I was going in my mind about the receivers we had, and meant crabs, and actually put a pretty damn good safety blanket that he will have lol.

Sandy Vagina 07-08-2013 01:25 PM

:doh!: Still don't get why some of you are so angry with each other.

DaneMcCloud 07-08-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9798689)
So you admit it was a negative thing to do. Bravo.

I'm sure his coach agrees.

:facepalm:

Read what you want to read, Dumbass. It seems like that's what you do best.

Good luck in the 1950's.

DaneMcCloud 07-08-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 9798687)
There is zero loalty in todays NFL anymore. On the owners or players side, its a shame.
Posted via Mobile Device

Capitalism

Mav 07-08-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9798698)
You've convinced me. He'll never lead his team to the Superbowl. He just doesn't have it.

You judge a player's potential to reach a Superbowl based on the baseball cap. I judge it on the fact that he just led his team to the Superbowl.

You can have Matt Cassel, Alex Smith, Trent Green, Dave Kreig, etc. who were clean cut and never caused any trouble.

I'll take Montana, Marino, Eli, Ben, and Colin...with their cocaine, weed, booze, boners, and baseball hats.

that would be an awesomely fair point, im still not sure which of those negatives applied to Montana, but, Marino, and Colin didn't win super bowls, so its much better to get there and LOSE, I mean alex smith was in overtime of the nfccg.......not sure what the point was, and the difference between the Kaep loss, and the ALex loss, it wasn't alexs poor play, or turnovers that ultimately led to the 49ers loss. Kaep had the chance, 4 of em actually, and failed......

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-08-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9798693)
Kaep doesn't owe me a mother****ing thing, because personally, I cant stand the guy, and I hope he fails, and fails hard. This hat thing was just another brick in the wall, (pink Floyd reference) for me as to why I cant stand the guy. I guess you are new around here. Im an ALEX SMITH GUY.....and I hope keap gets exposed for the fraud he is this year, especially without his safety blanket in crabs.

You can have your gay-cop lover back anytime you wish.

Saul Good 07-08-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9798693)
Kaep doesn't owe me a mother****ing thing, because personally, I cant stand the guy, and I hope he fails, and fails hard. This hat thing was just another brick in the wall, (pink Floyd reference) for me as to why I cant stand the guy. I guess you are new around here. Im an ALEX SMITH GUY.....and I hope keap gets exposed for the fraud he is this year, especially without his safety blanket in crabs.

Thanks for pointing out the Pink Floyd reference. I wouldn't have caught that otherwise. I needed that pointed out about as much as I needed you to point out the fact that you can't stand Kaepernick.

Mav 07-08-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9798709)
You can have your gay-cop lover back anytime you wish.

Gay? Dude, his wife is hotter than anything you have ever been with.......

Stop with the Gay stuff. That's just uncalled for. Stick to football. Yeah, he sucks at football, but his wife is GORGEOUS........

Mav 07-08-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9798710)
Thanks for pointing out the Pink Floyd reference. I wouldn't have caught that otherwise. I needed that pointed out about as much as I needed you to point out the fact that you can't stand Kaepernick.

Lol, well good for you sir. Good for you. there are some people who are young enough not to know who pink Floyd is....

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-08-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9798712)
Gay? Dude, his wife is hotter than anything you have ever been with.......

Stop with the Gay stuff. That's just uncalled for. Stick to football. Yeah, he sucks at football, but his wife is GORGEOUS........

Sounds like a good front for gay-boy. Props.

Marcellus 07-08-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9798698)

I'm not trying to convince you of anything except it was a dumb move and his response was dumber.

Hell I really don't care to convince you of it. Anyone with half a brain knows it. I'm just truly shocked you cant see it.

BTW once again Alex Smith was drug by his the defense to the NFCCG, yet Kap "led" the Niners to 1 more win than Alex with the same defense.

Double standard much?

DaneMcCloud 07-08-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9798721)
I'm not trying to convince of you of anything except it was a dumb move and his response was dumber.

Hell I really don't care to convince you of it. Anyone with half a brain knows it. Im just truly shocked you cant see it.

My half-brain is still 900% smarter than your full brain

Sandy Vagina 07-08-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9798717)
Sounds like a good front for gay-boy. Props.

You're just trying to suppress your own gayness for Alex. This is why you hate him so much... because you want to suck his dick and are angry the he brings out your true homo self.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-08-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9798730)
You're just trying to suppress your own gayness for Alex. This is why you hate him so much... because you want to suck his dick and are angry the he brings out your true homo self.

Have you washed your vagina today? I can smell it all the way over here in Albuquerque.