ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL Monday Night Football Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=151567)

Basileus777 11-06-2006 10:41 PM

Raiders show their true selves. Disgusting.....

'Hamas' Jenkins 11-06-2006 10:41 PM

Obviously, by Stevens' smile, he has no nuts.

Bob Dole 11-06-2006 10:42 PM

haha.

"Personal foul...knee to the nards...number 91"

Idiot.

Frazod 11-06-2006 10:42 PM

Damn. ROFL

Hammock Parties 11-06-2006 10:43 PM

RAIDERS SUCK! RAIDERS SUCK! RAIDERS SUCK!

Seattle remembers their AFC West history.

Simplex3 11-06-2006 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins
Obviously, by Stevens' smile, he has no nuts.

I could have told you that after the Super Bowl last year.

Archie F. Swin 11-06-2006 10:51 PM

wow...that was wonderful in every way

banyon 11-06-2006 10:58 PM

LMAO this is the worst I've seen any team play on MNF...ever. It's not like the Seahawks played even a decent game, the Raiders are just that godawful.

Frazod 11-06-2006 11:03 PM

BTW, how does this ghastly, horrid, embarrassing disgrace of a team rate TWO - not one, but TWO - Monday night games? :shake:

KcMizzou 11-06-2006 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
BTW, how does this ghastly, horrid, embarrassing disgrace of a team rate TWO - not one, but TWO - Monday night games? :shake:

Randy Moss

Basileus777 11-06-2006 11:26 PM

Brayton must have figured getting suspended for a few games beats having to suffer as part of the Raiders.

Bowser 11-07-2006 12:04 AM

After this turd of a game, I'm betting the Raiders only get one Monday Night game next year.

Hammock Parties 11-07-2006 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
After this turd of a game, I'm betting the Raiders only get one Monday Night game next year.

How about against us? At least then they'd have an excuse.

Over-Head 11-07-2006 06:02 AM

I can only hope Walters kicked Robert Gallary square in the nutz back in the locker room.
We don't deserve a Monday nighter after this mess.
Gallory can't block for shit.
Moss reminded me VERY much of Ricky Duddly last night.
Any O line that let's their QB get sacked twice a game should be ashamed of them selfs. NINE is inexcusable.

While Walters will (in time) be a good QB, he's a back up, young and untested. I've said it before and I'll say it again. "WTF?? Where's Tui???"
Jesus titts people, we have Gabrial, Porter, AND Moss available to use in teh back field.
Give ANY QB a bit of protection and we could light up the score board.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO these dickheadfs can even screw up a gift from god!

The only reason the Hawks didn't get a higher win was our dismal D line playing their harts out. Sapp may be old, but a sack is a sack. And considering the average age of our D line I can't believe how they held up.

If Al could do anything besides drool all over himself, then maybe even he'd see how bad he F**Ked up. Art Shell should have stayed in the front office stroking his , ah ego, with his HOF/SB memories. Cuz standing there on the sideline in a catatonic state just ain't working.

His side kick should go back to running a B&B. If he's that stupid to keep throwing the ball when the run was working, then just wax his sorry azz already. Art by himself is bad enough, but with this fool guiding him, they even managed to screw up a potentially good season for draft pick.

This had to be the hardest game I ever watched since our SB melt down.:banghead::(:banghead:

Over-Head 11-07-2006 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
How about against us? At least then they'd have an excuse.

Sit there and crow now ya smug little prick, but when we actually do beat you guy’s in a game, we’ll see how much spin doctoring you do.