ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

keg in kc 02-19-2012 03:19 AM

I think I caught this Springer episode.

crazycoffey 02-19-2012 05:19 AM

To the Thread Starter: I don't know what to say.
To the Thread Responders: I don't know what to say.

You know, seriously, I kinda long for the day of "if you **** with me or my family then I get to **** with you" However, this isn't that day anymore, and while the process isn't perfect by any means, at least it's an attempt in the right direction away from what the world now sees in the middle east as an example...

Okie_Apparition 02-19-2012 10:21 AM

Having to pay someone's medical bills has got to be worse than having the IRS after you, these days

demonhero 02-19-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8382840)
What no one has yet to ask was what was MTG's intentions when he went to the house. IF he went there with the intention of beating the shit out of the guy... then definitely no good.

There is something to be said about blind rage. If MTG went there to comfort his daughter and have a grown up conversation with the ex and the boyfriend and saw that the hand print was still visible... showing exactly how hard he hit her, it is completely reasonable to expect a dad's vision to simply go red.

↑This

HonestChieffan 02-19-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8381780)
What color was the waffle in question MR. FAX?

Damn Blue Waffles stay with you in your head forever

boogblaster 02-19-2012 11:31 AM

Feel fo ya bro .. anyone ever lay a hand on my daughter will no longer have that hand .. period ...

qabbaan 02-19-2012 11:48 AM

If this is really true, which I doubt, posting about it online is one of the worst things you can do for your case and ultimately for your kids.

Even if you want to curbstomp the guy, how could you do it in front of your daughter? What has that done to her mind that can never be undone? What will growing up knowing her dad is in jail or a screwup continue to do?

1ChiefsDan 02-19-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8382775)
I find it hard to believe that anyone would resort to posting something as serious as this only to gain attention. Then again, this is CP.

Just search for some of his other threads. He is writing his own soap opera and testing it out on CP.

JoeyChuckles 02-19-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8381955)
Poor judgement Dad

Boyfriend made a huge mistake that he should have charges on him as a result, Boyfriends are not husbands + hitting in the face is off limits when dealing with kids...

If I were your ex wifes boyfriend you would be dead now because I would have filled you up with lead.

Boyfriend should be charged with either child abuse or simple assault...

You should be charged with felony assault with intent to kill, if you don't want to deal with a boyfriend slapping your kid you need to quit ****ing having kids with women you are not compatible with.

You have set a very nice example for your Daughter, Congrats.

Damn, I never thought I could say that a Raiders fan would be the voice of reason.

Just Passin' By 02-19-2012 01:59 PM

Ehh... If the story's true, all the O.P. needs to do is ask for a jury trial. It only takes one juror to set him free.

Pablo 02-19-2012 02:18 PM

And MGT sits back and strokes it to his fake story and all the attention he's getting from it.

RaiderH8r 02-19-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8382836)
Excellent job missing the real point. Just beat someone half to death. That will solve everything.

Mike McCreary and Penn State agree with your level headed take. I on the other hand have no problem with some dick bag bully getting tuned up at the hands of the father who's daughter has been pimp slapped. Seriously, we're going to pity a guy whooping p on another guy's kids? The pussification of America continues.

Garcia Bronco 02-19-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 8381283)
meh if someone hit my daughter I would do the same.

He'd be lucky if that's all I did.

R8RFAN 02-19-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8383503)
And MGT sits back and strokes it to his fake story and all the attention he's getting from it.

Could be fake but this is something that can happen at anytime as well, personally I hope it is fake for the sake of his daughter and him.

QuikSsurfer 02-19-2012 02:45 PM

This is the same guy that continued hooking up with his ex wife after he had caught her cheating on him, right?