ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Marvel unviels their next four projects (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261513)

Tribal Warfare 09-20-2014 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10932161)
I'm fairly positive he will show up again at some point.

He'll be portrayed by a different actor though, because Hugo Weaving already stated he's not going to play the character if the opportunity calls for the Red Skull to appear in another movie.

Deberg_1990 09-20-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10932165)
He'll be portrayed by a different actor though, because Hugo Weaving already stated he's not going to play the character if the opportunity calls for the Red Skull to appear in another movie.

Ah interesting.

That's fine with me. He wasn't bad, but It's not like he was something all that special in the role.

Tribal Warfare 09-20-2014 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10932551)
Ah interesting.

That's fine with me. He wasn't bad, but It's not like he was something all that special in the role.

The character I want to see is Black Panther " Batmaning" the Avengers. out-teching Stark, out smarting Thor and the Hulk to defeat, and beating the living shit out of Cap all by himself. In all of the film continuities of Batman they never truly captured that. They can with BP

beach tribe 09-21-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10932563)
The character I want to see is Black Panther " Batmaning" the Avengers. out-teching Stark, out smarting Thor and the Hulk to defeat, and beating the living shit out of Cap all by himself. In all of the film continuities of Batman they never truly captured that. They can with BP

He ain't out teching Stark, he ain't defeating the Hulk, and he ain't Beatin' Caps ass.
So I don't know what you're expecting.

T'Challa fought Cap to a stand still, I believe, but that's about as far as that goes.

ThaVirus 09-21-2014 10:40 PM

I think it was T'Challa's dad that beat Cap straight up.

Aries Walker 09-22-2014 10:21 AM

Even so, that doesn't mean a whole lot in the annals of comic-dom. After all, Havok - that obnoxious, maladjusted twerp from X-Men First Class who twirled pink energy rings at people - beat the Hulk straight up and left him in the middle of the desert to die.

Rausch 09-23-2014 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10938660)
Even so, that doesn't mean a whole lot in the annals of comic-dom. After all, Havok - that obnoxious, maladjusted twerp from X-Men First Class who twirled pink energy rings at people - beat the Hulk straight up and left him in the middle of the desert to die.

Not exactly true...

The Franchise 09-23-2014 11:59 AM

Article talking about how Galactus could beat Thanos....but I want to quote the part that pissed me off.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Appar...rse-67322.html

Quote:

but perhaps we’ll only really know once we see the two of them go toe-to-toe on the big screen, which is something that we can all agree would be pretty bodacious to see unfold. Unfortunately, it's not something that we may ever get to see happen, as Fox still retains the rights to the character because of their ownership of the Fantastic Four. It's been rumored that the character has been brought up in negotiations between the two studios in the past, as a deal was considered where Galactus and Silver Surfer would have been traded to Marvel in exchange for Fox getting extended rights to Daredevil, but that never ended up coming to pass.

Aries Walker 09-23-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10941944)
Not exactly true...

Please illuminate me on how it isn't.

Rausch 09-23-2014 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10942210)
Please illuminate me on how it isn't.

Are you referencing the X-Factor/Hulk crossover where Havok throws the flesh off his bones?...

Aries Walker 09-23-2014 04:45 PM

Nope. It was way before then. Hulk had kidnapped Polaris, and Havok goes to get her back. They meet in the desert, Hulk is about to throw what amounts to a small mountain at Havok, and Havok blasts his between the eyes with a concentrated blast of his . . . whateveryoucallit, Havokbeam. One shot, out cold.

The point is, power levels vary wildly from writer to writer, and according to whatever is dramatically called for. It's a very subjective medium.

AustinChief 09-23-2014 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10942642)
Nope. It was way before then. Hulk had kidnapped Polaris, and Havok goes to get her back. They meet in the desert, Hulk is about to throw what amounts to a small mountain at Havok, and Havok blasts his between the eyes with a concentrated blast of his . . . whateveryoucallit, Havokbeam. One shot, out cold.

The point is, power levels vary wildly from writer to writer, and according to whatever is dramatically called for. It's a very subjective medium.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...150019_col.jpg

Aries Walker 09-23-2014 07:52 PM

That's the one.

Rausch 09-23-2014 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10943287)
That's the one.

When the hell did that happen?

Before Doc Strange kicked him off-world (the first time?)

Rausch 09-23-2014 07:58 PM

And for the record I'm a Havok fan. I loved Mutant X and really liked his run as the leader of the X-Men...