ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Albert just called 610. Wants to stay in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269183)

mr. tegu 01-22-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9342040)
Yeah, he sucks :facepalm:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FTZZh4cKfXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My favorite (so far) is at 3:10 where he is about to get crushed and stays in the pocket to deliver a strike for a TD.

HotCarl 01-22-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9342250)
Sign Fat Albert, Bowe and Colquitt. No reason to replace any of them. Show them the money.

Colquitt, hell yes. Albert, hell yes. Bowe.. needs to show more maturity. Franchise him. Give the young man a year to prove he isn't at risk

Fat Elvis 01-22-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9342333)
Colquitt, hell yes. Albert, hell yes. Bowe.. needs to show more maturity. Franchise him. Give the young man a year to prove he isn't at risk

Yeah, that's it. Our ONE recieving threat--let him go if we don't like how he acts. That is what you want if you are planning on implementing a pass first offense.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-22-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9342337)
Yeah, that's it. Our ONE recieving threat--let him go if we don't like how he acts. That is what you want if you are planning on implementing a pass first offense.

I see Blackbob is back again

Frankie 01-22-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9342324)
Good for him.

One is a 1st round prospect, the other went in the 6th.

But ChiefsandO'sfan had a very good point in that folks should stop trying to shove Geno stats down our throats. Tyler Wilson's stats this year is very mediocre compared to Geno's, yet he is being seriously talked about as a 1st rounder.

BigMeatballDave 01-22-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9342333)

Bowe needs to show more maturity?

Yeah, all the off-field stuff he does is a distraction.

:rolleyes:

Pasta Little Brioni 01-22-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9342356)
But ChiefsandO'sfan had a very good point in that folks should stop trying to shove Geno stats down our throats. Tyler Wilson's stats this year is very mediocre compared to Geno's, yet he is being seriously talked about as a 1st rounder.

I'd be fine with Wilson.

I don't think I was shoving Geno stats down anyone's throats though and I think O's "point" was dumb comparing him to a guy like Brennan.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-22-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9342363)

Has to be Boob....has to be.

HotCarl 01-22-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9342347)
I see Blackbob is back again

I don't know your friend BlackBob, but a pass first offense is a stupid idea. When you can exploit a run game like we have and bolster the line in the draft, why deal with all the distractions from Bowe? The run game and a QB who just doesn't turn the ball over will create the passing game. :spock:

Pasta Little Brioni 01-22-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9342372)
I don't know your friend BlackBob, but a pass first offense is a stupid idea. When you can exploit a run game like we have and bolster the line in the draft, why deal with all the distractions from Bowe? The run game and a QB who just doesn't turn the ball over will create the passing game. :spock:

Fine Knowmo

BigMeatballDave 01-22-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9342372)

In case you've missed the NFL over the last decade, it has evolved into a pass first league.

HotCarl 01-22-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9342363)

didn't anybody tell him to act like he's been there before? He should do his talking in the end zone. Of course he last saw the end zone in week 4, so he may need directions. In all seriousness, we need some vets to show guys like Bowe who have talent but are character risks how to handle themselves and be professionals.

farmerchief 01-22-2013 06:11 PM

They really need to sign Albert, just one less important cog to the offense, they won't have to wait to develop, if they have to draft a replacement. As far as QB goes, I would be happy with any of the top 5 rated QB's in this draft, as I don't think there is a whole lot of difference between them. Smith, Wilson, Glennon, Nassib, or Dysert, I think any one of those could develop into a franchise type QB for the Chiefs. I don't like Barkley, and don't like Jones, but they may surprise a person and turn out really good. Where the currant management team, plans on drafting a QB, is anyones guess. I would hope they know a bit more about the QB's in question than me, and will (hopefuly) support who they draft. I do like Smith but maybe not anymore than Wilson early in the draft, and really like Dysert in about round 3 if he would happen to fall that far.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-22-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9342386)
didn't anybody tell him to act like he's been there before? He should do his talking in the end zone. Of course he last saw the end zone in week 4, so he may need directions. In all seriousness, we need some vets to show guys like Bowe who have talent but are character risks how to handle themselves and be professionals.

Hi Knowmo :)

BigMeatballDave 01-22-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9342386)

Has anyone ever told you that you're a dumbass?