ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Bengals vs. Dolphins thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278166)

tk13 10-31-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10145897)
It's sure looking that way. Although I also still think Denver is head-and-shoulders above the rest of the conference, even with that loss.

Only if their defense turns around.

Cephalic Trauma 10-31-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10145891)
they already did it's called steroids

O rly?

O.city 10-31-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 10145899)

Getting miller back is a huge difference maker. And that d isn't as bad as it was early I don't think. Denver is a really good team.

It sucks, but they are.

morphius 10-31-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10145897)
It's sure looking that way. Although I also still think Denver is head-and-shoulders above the rest of the conference, even with that loss.

Yeah, I just couldn't get myself to type that, lol.

keg in kc 10-31-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 10145899)

I think it will. Assuming no more injuries. They certainly didn't have much trouble with the Redskins.

KC_Connection 10-31-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 10145876)
Dude, wtf? Can't we just enjoy 8-0? Christ. We aren't the players. We CAN get excited about shit without it affecting our mindset and thus our performance.

Huh? Not sure what enjoying 8-0 has to do with pointing out that a loss at Buffalo is a real possibility if the team doesn't play better.

eDave 10-31-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 10145906)
Yeah, I just couldn't get myself to type that, lol.

Take Manning off his game and they are average. Pretty simple really. Maybe not easy but a simple recipe.

O.city 10-31-2013 10:17 PM

I think it will ultimately be Denver's ol that gets them in trouble. I thinks that's a spot we have an advantage.

morphius 10-31-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10145908)
I think it will. Assuming no more injuries. They certainly didn't have much trouble with the Redskins.

I think I would hold off on calling their defense back, Redskins are a pretty inconsistent team.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-31-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10145891)
they already did it's called steroids

My memory is a little cloudy, college was a long time ago, but I heard the stronger the muscles get in the leg, the weaker the ACL, LCL, PCL and MCL get because the ligaments actually get smaller while the muscles get bigger, thus easier to tear.

Ace Gunner 10-31-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 10145898)
You asked about magic number in a way that seemed to infer that the outcome of this game was favorable to our magic number situation. I was just pointing out that the outcome was probably not favorable to our magic number.

LMAO

KC_Connection 10-31-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 10145917)
I think I would hold off on calling their defense back, Redskins are a pretty inconsistent team.

Redskins are a pretty terrible team really. Maybe one of the five worst in the league. I don't take much from that game.

While Denver's offense is certainly elite as long as Peyton Manning is healthy, they've really only played two good teams all season (Indianapolis and Dallas). They lost one of those games and should have lost the other. The jury is still out on exactly how good they are, but they've shown they aren't unbeatable.

tk13 10-31-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10145908)

They've still allowed more points in every game this season than the Chiefs season high for points allowed. The three previous weeks they got lit up by Luck, Romo, and gave up almost 200 to Justin Blackmon. They've looked terrible against any semblance of good offense. And even in the Skins game it was tied going into the 4th. Washington was playing right with them until they got sloppy.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-31-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10145924)
Redskins are a pretty terrible team really. Maybe one of the five worst in the league. I don't take much from that game.

While Denver's offense is certainly elite as long as Peyton Manning is healthy, they've really only played two good teams all season (Indianapolis and Dallas). They lost one of those games and should have lost the other. The jury is still out on exactly how good they are, but they've shown they aren't unbeatable.

The Broncos are what they are. Amazing offense, terrible defense. They are fun to watch though because it's usually a track meet. The whole AFC is flawed. All these teams are capable of beating each other. It should be fun down the stretch and in the playoffs.

keg in kc 10-31-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 10145917)

I never thought their defense was bad to begin with. Thought the Cowboys game was an aberration.