ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU Michael Sam gear @ "Shop Michael Sam" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282124)

Donger 03-14-2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10490362)
Ah yes. The ol' Donger "Gays are abnormal, have messed up Wiring" argument.

I haven't seen this story a million times over or anything.

I haven't bothered to check out this thread until today.....i shoulda known better and stayed out completely.

It isn't really an argument, but LMAO

BIG_DADDY 03-14-2014 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10490360)
That goes back to the need to separate attraction/desire, and actually getting physically involved, I would think.

OK, how many relationships have you been in with people you felt no attraction for? There is no separation here. This is my opinion of course but I feel almost all women feel attraction towards other women.

vailpass 03-14-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 10490372)
OK, how many relationships have you been in with people you felt no attraction for? There is no separation here. This is my opinion of course but I feel almost all women feel attraction towards other women.

Without a doubt most women, given the right circumstances, feel attracted to another woman. This does not negate their feelings toward their man.

Donger 03-14-2014 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 10490372)

Yes, but women are aliens.

ToxSocks 03-14-2014 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10490385)
Without a doubt most women, given the right circumstances, feel attracted to another woman.

I would venture to say most women have had an "experience" with other women as well. Even if they haven't, a lot of chicks seem to be open to it.

What's funny is....when i really think about all the women i know personally, the majority have had an "experience" with another woman.

vailpass 03-14-2014 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10490388)
Yes, but women are aliens.

Fact.

vailpass 03-14-2014 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10490396)
I would venture to say most women have had an "experience" with other women as well. Even if they haven't, a lot of chicks seem to be open to it.

What's funny is....when i really think about all the women i know personally, the majority have had an "experience" with another woman.

Yep. Especially in college but also in later life. Alcohol helps release that instinct, it's definetely there. I've seen straight church going soccer mom house wives get freaky late at night. Then it's done. Usually.

WhiteWhale 03-14-2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southbeachtraitor (Post 10489587)
What are we going to accept next america?pedophilia".We just like little boys"."We were born this way".....Give me a freakin break.Its all wrong

Ah Chiefsplanet...

It seems you guys will forever struggle with the concept of 'consent'. It seriously makes me wonder about some of you guys...

vailpass 03-14-2014 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 10490748)
Ah Chiefsplanet...

It seems you guys will forever struggle with the concept of 'consent'. It seriously makes me wonder about some of you guys...

Hard to understand your words with that cock in your mouth....

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-14-2014 04:28 PM

Quote:

What are we going to accept next america?pedophilia".We just like little boys"."We were born this way".....Give me a freakin break.Its all wrong

THe proceeds go to finding a cure. At least that's what the Jayhawk fans that wear the T-shirts said.

Cephalic Trauma 03-14-2014 05:06 PM

Quote:

OMG finally someone drew a great parallel. I was sitting here with bated breath wondering when an original thought was going to be expressed, and then I read this gem. Voice of reason!

ARROW2 03-14-2014 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 10491156)
OMG finally someone drew a great parallel. I was sitting here with bated breath wondering when an original thought was going to be expressed, and then I read this gem. Voice of reason!

I said that long ago in this thread but was met with, "That's not consentual...blah...blah...."

Be careful what you ask for.....

Still don't see how a man can look at my avatar and say, that's OK, I want Steve......LOL

Donger 03-14-2014 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10491166)
I said that long ago in this thread but was met with, "That's not consentual...blah...blah...."

Be careful what you ask for.....

Still don't see how a man can look at my avatar and say, that's OK, I want Steve......LOL

He was being facetious and sarcastic.

ARROW2 03-14-2014 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10491174)
He was being facetious and sarcastic.

All I want to know is........"Would ya hit it?!!"

Donger 03-14-2014 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10491178)
All I want to know is........"Would ya hit it?!!"

Would I "hit" the girl in your avatar? No. I dislike tattoos.