ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230850)

Deberg_1990 02-25-2013 09:52 AM

Michone might be thw worst written character on TV. We knew more about Axel in his 5 minutes of screen time than we know about Michone.

The Andrea storyline is really annoying. They still havent fully explained why Merle and Michone have withheld so much information about the Govenor from her? Even so, shes seen enough now to know what hes about fully. As far as i can tell, the only reason she stays in Woodbury is for good sex.

Its too bad, Andrea and Michone should be better characters.

NewChief 02-25-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9436040)
Michone might be thw worst written character on TV. We knew more about Axel in his 5 minutes of screen time than we know about Michone.

The Andrea storyline is really annoying. They still havent fully explained why Merle and Michone have withheld so much information about the Govenor from her? Even so, shes seen enough now to know what hes about fully. As far as i can tell, the only reason she stays in Woodbury is for good sex.

Its too bad, Andrea and Michone should be better characters.

I've skipped the last two episodes, and I'm not really missing it. I'm sure I'll catch up again with the series at some point, but it just isn't that appealing to me any longer. I didn't really have a point where I said, "That was stupid, so I no longer like this show," but it's just slowly moved away from the status of "Must Watch TV."

One thing I dislike about it, though, you hit on here: the character of Michonne. I understand she's supposed to be enigmatic, but she's just annoying and like borderline Asperger's or some shit with the way they've written her. It's even more unbelievable because her and Andrea spent months together, but there was zero communication between them either. I can see being recalcitrant, but she's nearly to the point of having a communication disorder.

CanadianChief 02-25-2013 10:04 AM

The piss poor episode last night along with the Alex Smith rumors has me in a bad bad mood.

PhillyChiefFan 02-25-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 9435786)
That scene would have been a little more powerful if we had not already seen, in previews, that Rick and the Gov. will meet each other face to face at some point this season. We already knew she was not going to stab him at that point.

Yea I always thought that was stupid, like when they show a "cliffhanger" and then in the previews for next week you see the character...like thanks for the spoiler.

PaulAllen 02-25-2013 10:17 AM

Dumb episode, dumb writing. Just stick with the comics! Sheesh

Ceej 02-25-2013 10:47 AM

Walking Dead soundtrack only $9.99!

Listen to ACAPPELA APOCALYPSE HYMNS SUNG BY THE ENTIRE GROUP!

Bowser 02-25-2013 05:54 PM

Tough crowd. It wasn't a stellar ep by any means, but it wasn't as bad as it's being made out. They needed to build it up a bit before the carnage resumed, that's all.

I'm not sure I like what they're doing with Tyrese and his gang.

bevischief 02-25-2013 06:03 PM

I re-watched this evening and I liking it more. Next week looks interesting.

seaofred 02-25-2013 06:05 PM

I really think they are just setting up Tyreese and his wife to leave Woodberry and those two other guys for Ricks group.

BlackHelicopters 02-25-2013 07:20 PM

Last night's episode was crap. Like buying crack and getting pure baking soda instead. Time to off Andrea, and Michonne. Two worthless characters.

melbar 02-25-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9437568)
Tough crowd. It wasn't a stellar ep by any means, but it wasn't as bad as it's being made out. They needed to build it up a bit before the carnage resumed, that's all.

I'm not sure I like what they're doing with Tyrese and his gang.

Ya the Tyrese thing bothers me as his character is basically good, but maybe their setting up something more dramatic. Kirkman said on one of the "Talking Dead" shows he likes the opportunity in hindsight to set some things up better. Course its hard to top the drama at the end of season 2...

notorious 02-25-2013 07:40 PM

Tyrese is going to say,"Hey, they are not all bad people!" when the Gov spins a yarn about the prison group.

The Gov was also eyeing Tyrese's girl. :hmmm:

J Diddy 02-25-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9435751)
It's hard to beat out a woman that constantly doesn't know where here son is, who complains about everything when it's her fault in the first place, and that manages to hit a zombie and roll her car on the open road.

I'll see your Lori action and counter with Andrea shot Daryll, always whines and is generally an unlikeable 2 faced bitch.

J Diddy 02-25-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dred (Post 9434964)
Best part was the curb stomp.

Other than that. meh.

Oh. They have the hot farmer's daughter on Talking Dead. :p

**** that was almost the only part.

notorious 02-25-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9438347)
I'll see your Lori action and counter with Andrea shot Daryll, always whines and is generally an unlikeable 2 faced bitch.

**** both of them.

I wish Lori would have impaled herself on an AIDS zombie schlong.

Andrea has already implaled herself on a douche schlong, so she is on her way.