ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230850)

notorious 03-03-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9461824)
Anyone have any clue what being and doing "clear" meant?

Clear out the Zombies.

MoreLemonPledge 03-03-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9461868)
Clear out the Zombies.

Or clear his conscience from being indirectly responsible for his son's death.

notorious 03-03-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoreLemonPledge (Post 9461877)
Or clear his conscious from being indirectly responsible for his son's death.

That's deep.

They played the same music when he was telling the story about his son getting "turned" by his wife as when he had his wife in the crosshairs in episode 1.2.

Ceej 03-03-2013 10:05 PM

I really enjoy Morgan's character.

I sure hope we see more of him.

Although I doubt we do.

dred 03-03-2013 10:05 PM

Did anyone else notice that Michone had a new crossbow and more bolts strapped to her back when they were loading up and heading out?

More ammo for Darryl finally!!!!!

I also lol'd when they stopped and picked up the hitchhiker's backpack on the way back. ROFL

Bowser 03-03-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dred (Post 9461898)
Did anyone else notice that Michone had a new crossbow and more bolts strapped to her back when they were loading up and heading out?

More ammo for Darryl finally!!!!!

I also lol'd when they stopped and picked up the hitchhiker's backpack on the way back. ROFL

Yeah, I saw that thing leaning against the wall after Rick tied Morgan up.

I liked this episode. It wasn't balls out action, but the pace suited me. The writers are loosely (and I mena LOOSELY) staying with the comic story, so there had to come a point where Rick and Michonne started to trust one another.

The guy that played Morgan did a fantastic job. Crazy what he had done with his little suburb. And no, that was never in the comic. Any of it.

Valiant 03-03-2013 10:28 PM

Best episode of the season imo..

I think wearing the sheriffs hat makes you a badass.. Why Rick is not as badass anymore..

And Morgan, great actor.. They need to add him to the regular cast once they kill some off..

Clearing I think means cleansing the walkers.. That is why he burns them..

Valiant 03-03-2013 10:29 PM

And what dont humans actively hunt the zombies.. Hell, clear out a neighborhood block by block..

Buck 03-03-2013 10:46 PM

I just got to the unmasking and **** yeah!

J Diddy 03-03-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9461972)
Best episode of the season imo..

I think wearing the sheriffs hat makes you a badass.. Why Rick is not as badass anymore..

And Morgan, great actor.. They need to add him to the regular cast once they kill some off..

Clearing I think means cleansing the walkers.. That is why he burns them..

I could see with that, but I think I'm going to go with clearing the conscience. Especially when Morgan told Carl never to be sorry.

J Diddy 03-03-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9461979)
And what dont humans actively hunt the zombies.. Hell, clear out a neighborhood block by block..

I'd be digging me a bad mother****ing moat

Buck 03-03-2013 11:18 PM

Pretty good bottle episode. Hope we see more Morgan in the future.

Paniero 03-04-2013 12:19 AM

Good episode. Carl's first shooting of a non-zombie, the lack of empathy shown to the lone person on the highway, the picking up of the pack showing that resources outweight humanity, and Morgan.

Everyone's getting colder.

Best episode of the season so far.

KC_Connection 03-04-2013 03:53 AM

Much, much better episode than last week. One of the best of the season even though there was no main plot development.

Good to see the callback to the Morgan character even though his situation was excessively dreary. It wouldn't bother me if that's the only time we see him either. It seems he may have served a role in getting Rick back on the right track and into a better frame of mind. Rick saw in Morgan what he could himself become if he completely loses control (not that you can really blame Morgan considering what he's had to deal with). The scenes between Rick and him were among the best we've seen in quite a while on this show.

Also was nice to have Michonne have some lines and actual character development instead of her usual mute, stone-face routine. Even if it was a rather pointless and risky journey for Carl's photo, it did work.

Bookending it with the hitchhiker on the road was also a nice touch considering the tone of the episode.

ChiefRocka 03-04-2013 06:23 AM

Random question: do actors get paid for episodes they do not appear in?

Great episode. That fortress that Morgan staged was badass. What will become of the bullet that Michonne gave Rick..?