ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games MADDEN 15 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285335)

ThaVirus 08-13-2015 11:57 AM

OK, looks like the best OL combo will be Fisher (75)-Grubbs (85)-Kush (71)-Allen (75)-Stephenson (77).

Even with a couple great backs, that'll be tough sledding on 3rd/4th and shorts and obvious passing situations. I'll be hoping the Bills, Jets and Rams don't become heavily used teams online.

Avant with 79 speed, the same as Allen Bailey :facepalm: Shit, that sucks. He'll have to be benched, for sure. I'll probably go Maclin (88) at #1, Conley (70) at #2, and DAT (73) in the slot. With Kelce (91) and Jamaal (94) out of the backfield, that shouldn't be a horrible setup given the young guy's speed.

Defense looks pretty good.

Devito (85)-Poe (87)-Bailey (81) with Howard (80) rotating in frequently.

Hali (90)-JMJ (75)-DJ (88)-Houston (97) at LB is pretty damned good. JMJ at a 75 shouldn't be too much of a liability, particularly with his speed. I'll probably user-control him on 1st and 2nd downs and let DJ do his thing. He'll come off the field on 3rd downs in favor of Branch in the box, though.

Speaking of, our safety depth is ****ing awesome. It's going to be a struggle to get all these guys on the field. I figure I'll go with Sean Smith (91)- Berry (84) at FS-Branch (84) at SS-Marcus Peters (74) and throw Gaines (77) in the slot with his superior physical measurables. In nickel defense I'll probably bring Branch into the box, move Berry to SS and let Parker take FS.

ToxSocks 08-13-2015 12:45 PM

Berry being an 84 is bullshit.

ThaVirus 08-13-2015 01:35 PM

He's rated an 84 8 months after an injury-riddled season in which he was diagnosed with cancer.

It is a bit low but I'd call that a win. Hopefully he can come out balling and raise it back to the the high 80s or low 90s before season's end.

Aspengc8 08-13-2015 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 11657519)
Avery sucked. The only thing he was good for was speed. And who is Rogers?

DaRick Rogers was the reason I was able to break top 50 Ranked online. Having him on one side and putting kelce on the other side wide let me literally stay in pistol ace all game and either face catch with one of them or run strong-power with charles. very hard to shut down. Bowe just doesnt have the height to face catch streaks like Rogers & Kelce.

Aspengc8 08-13-2015 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11657776)
He's rated an 84 8 months after an injury-riddled season in which he was diagnosed with cancer.

It is a bit low but I'd call that a win. Hopefully he can come out balling and raise it back to the the high 80s or low 90s before season's end.

What really caught my eye was the fact that his play recognition is stupid low. Good pursuit and hit stick though.

I used to POP dudes with Joe mays in madden 15. Dude caused so many fumbles.

Aspengc8 08-20-2015 08:35 AM

Madden 16 is available through early access. I played two games last night late with KC, and really like what EA has done this year. They still have a long way to go- but feels like a few steps in the right direction.

As a side note, I'm really digging KC's O and D playbooks this year. Lots of good passing concepts & zone running.

Mother****erJones 08-20-2015 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 11672323)
Madden 16 is available through early access. I played two games last night late with KC, and really like what EA has done this year. They still have a long way to go- but feels like a few steps in the right direction.

As a side note, I'm really digging KC's O and D playbooks this year. Lots of good passing concepts & zone running.

How did you get it for early access? PSN store?

New World Order 08-20-2015 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11673225)
How did you get it for early access? PSN store?

Think EA access is only on Xbox.

thabear04 08-21-2015 09:58 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3eVF9uBbuqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Franchise 08-21-2015 10:05 AM

That was........stupid.

Mav 08-25-2015 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 11672323)

you have had a couple more days to play. Is it a big enough upgrade over 15 to bother buying?

Aspengc8 08-25-2015 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11683890)
you have had a couple more days to play. Is it a big enough upgrade over 15 to bother buying?

IMO, yes. Game changers hounded EA for more realistic gameplay, especially online ranked, and it shows. The new Draft Kings mode is a lot of fun too.

I'm spending most of my time now refining my custom playbooks for online play.. that's pretty much all I play. Hoping to break top 50 again this year with KC, and man their D is ****ing tuff. Can play man press all game and bring 5.