ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Really hard not to like Matt Cassel. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261869)

WV 10-23-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9044450)
I'd buy Cassel a beer. Seems like a good dude. I know a lot of guys like that. None of which I want as a starting QB on any team I care about.

I'd buy him a near beer, because they are so similar.

Easy 6 10-23-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9044454)
I'd let Cassel buy ME a beer.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

NJChiefsFan 10-23-2012 10:42 PM

My friend told me Cassel was on a food network show a while back. Never saw it but said he acted like a prick. You never know with guys on camera. They can come off well or poorly. My gut tells me he is a little fake. Reading into his comments most times just makes me feel even more so with him not accepting blame.

DaneMcCloud 10-23-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9044360)
Nothing I said was untrue....

We are still Kin, my brother

What?

After all of the shit you flung anyone and everyone's way for YEARS on end that disagreed with your evaluation of Cassel, that's the end? That's it?

We're still "kin"?

You're ****ing smoking crack.

You have a ****LOAD of ass kissing ahead if you want to be considered a "bro".

RealSNR 10-23-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9044532)
What?

After all of the shit you flung anyone and everyone's way for YEARS on end that disagreed with your evaluation of Cassel, that's the end? That's it?

We're still "kin"?

I think the only relationship I have on here that's more homoerotic than the one with Pawnmower is the one I have with Simply Red.

Pawn is an awesome bro. Just add love.

FAX 10-23-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9044457)
He doesn't come close to blocking like Trent.

Trent was the greatest blocking quarterback of all times.

A Cassel block looks remarkably similar to a frantic ground hog attempting to dig an emergency burrow.

FAX

Hammock Parties 10-23-2012 10:57 PM

Pawnmower is still my bro.

My little down syndrome bro.

I love the little reerun.

:D

FAX 10-23-2012 11:04 PM

I'd take my beer and pour in on Cassel's head. Then, I would take his beer and drink it right in front of him. Then, I would take his wife's beer and throw it right square on her bosom. Then, I would steal a beer from the guy at the next table and tell him that Cassel forced me to steal his beer and call his girlfriend an ugly, moon-faced, floozy who flaunted her meat curtains in front of the entire team. Then I would order another beer and kick back as the other guy beats the living crap out of Cassel.

FAX

TLO 10-24-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 8774749)
Probably going to get piss pounded for this but I got a sneaky suspicion he's going to have a great season.

:clap:

Ming the Merciless 10-24-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9044532)
What?

We're still "kin"?

Please show me ONE ****ing post where I disagree with an 'evaluation' of Cassel,

THIS is the ****ing problem with you and the ****ing reeruns like you.

You can't ****ing read or understand basic English.

This is your chance, PLEASE quote me on something , ANYTHING where you think I overhype, overestimate, or say anything that is not accurate regarding Cassel.

****ing do this shit.

If you don't, then admit it just simply isn't true.....

Ming the Merciless 10-24-2012 12:18 AM

****ing Honestly about the best thing I ever said about him was 'he played well in this game' or 'he wasn't crappy today'

I always maintained I would love to have a better QB.....

But ****ing who?

Quinn?

DaneMcCloud 10-24-2012 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9044671)
Please show me ONE ****ing post where I disagree with an 'evaluation' of Cassel,

THIS is the ****ing problem with you and the ****ing reeruns like you.

You can't ****ing read or understand basic English.

This is your chance, PLEASE quote me on something , ANYTHING where you think I overhype, overestimate, or say anything that is not accurate regarding Cassel.

****ing do this shit.

If you don't, then admit it just simply isn't true.....

LMAO

I'm on my iPad but I can assure you that I will post plenty of examples tomorrow when I'm on my computer.

OzarksChiefsFan 10-24-2012 12:34 AM

Well his comments after being benched were not the kind you would expect from the guy described by the OP. He never accepted any responsibility for getting benched.

I must confess I was against getting him in the first place fearing a repeat of "Scott Mitchell". My son and I argued at the time and he still defends getting him but says they should have changed last year when it was clear he wasn't going to elevate his game.

I'm sure he's a great guy but I have always felt like he gets nervous in pressure situations. If he checked to a run when the Raven's showed blitz what does that say about him? Orton was sacked once in 3 games largely because he recognized the blitz and changed to a play that would work. Often taking advantage of blitzing defenders by throwing downfield.

Time to move on saying I told you so or berating the guy doesn't change anything. We need to take the shotgun approach and draft and sign multiple QBs until we get a real one.

Hammock Parties 10-24-2012 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9044671)

****ing do this shit.

ROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8774881)
2010 was better than reasonably well, and I do not think that is his ceiling. I think he will break the Chiefs record for TD's this season.

AussieChiefsFan 10-24-2012 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9044744)
ROFL

ROFL