ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

SAUTO 02-08-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9387499)
That's funny

what is funny?

that i think the guy is going to continue on just like he said he would?

The Franchise 02-08-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9387498)
i agree he probably wont get one, but at this point why would he do it himself?

he wants to clear his name on the subject of his firing. that wont happen, in his mind at least, until they apologize. he said the killings dont stop until that point and seems like a determined guy

It'll be interesting to see if he chooses to go down in a blaze of glory.....or if he systematically picks people off and then goes into hiding for long periods of time.

DJ's left nut 02-08-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9387480)
Sorry man but any further testimony by him is forfeit. I'm sure the dildo that held that kid captive recently had a lot to say as well, it needn't be heard. And yeah, offing himself would be a great way to beat thermal detection.

I'm wondering why he didn't go a more serial killer route. So far his grand revenge has killed one cop he doesn't know, two family members of someone he hates, and wounded paperboys. He'd probably see being a serial killer as dishonorable and would risk not getting his manifesto out in the public, but so far the strongest case he's making is "beware psychos."

PS: he did kill one officer yes? I thought he killed one and winged another.

It's not about him and it's not about his right to speak truth to power.

It's about his allegations and the possibility that there is truth to them. I want him brought in so we can further dig into the merit of what he's saying for the protection of our citizenry.

Yes, his 'right' to further testify may be forfeit in your eyes, but why should we disregard our right to further investigate? He would be a visible catalyst and someone that would certainly ensure that these investigations take place.

If/when he dies, the investigations will be half-hearted internal reviews that whither up and die.

Easy 6 02-08-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9387471)

That army guy HAS to be guard, and a very poor guard unit at that, but this reminds me of a little saying i needle my son with...

My
Ass
Rides
In
Navy
Equipment

ptlyon 02-08-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9387494)
He could already be dead. He could be hiding out in the mountains. He could be assimilated into a SoCal gang. He could be in a different state, even a different country, by now.

Our he could be at a Mcdonalds housing down a McRib, lg fry, and a strawberry shake. Too early for Shamrock Shakes.

listopencil 02-08-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9387526)
Our he could be at a Mcdonalds housing down a McRib, lg fry, and a strawberry shake. Too early for Shamrock Shakes.

Damn. Why did you have to bring up Shamrock Shakes? Now I want one.

Just Passin' By 02-08-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Seven Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies have been notified that the department intends to fire them for belonging to a secret law enforcement clique that allegedly celebrated shootings and branded its members with matching tattoos, officials said.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...ack=lanowpicks

Can't imagine why this guy would think there's any sort of problem in that police force..... :hmmm:

KChiefer 02-08-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9387513)
It's not about him and it's not about his right to speak truth to power.

It's about his allegations and the possibility that there is truth to them. I want him brought in so we can further dig into the merit of what he's saying for the protection of our citizenry.

Yes, his 'right' to further testify may be forfeit in your eyes, but why should we disregard our right to further investigate? He would be a visible catalyst and someone that would certainly ensure that these investigations take place.

If/when he dies, the investigations will be half-hearted internal reviews that whither up and die.

I hear you, but if he is a catalyst, he's already set the reaction in motion. There's reporters and other people close to the workings of LAPD, if they can get something done, so be it. He should have spent more time writing people about the issues he has with LAPD and less time planning what he's done and giving a shoutout to Tebow.

I get that him being taken alive can keep his message in the spotlight longer, but what he wrote is not going to come up in his trial for any purpose other than convicting him, not convicting the LAPD.

listopencil 02-08-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9387518)
That army guy HAS to be guard, and a very poor guard unit at that, but this reminds me of a little saying i needle my son with...

My
Ass
Rides
In
Navy
Equipment

Do you know why Marines ride on Navy vessels? Sheep would be too obvious.

lcarus 02-08-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9387588)

I HAD BUDDIES DIE FACE DOWN IN THE MUCK SO YOU AND I COULD ENJOY THIS FAMILY RESTAURANT!

Easy 6 02-08-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9387588)

LMAO he's home on leave right now and we're going out to the lake to sit around a big fire and drink beer later, i'll make sure and throw that out there.

listopencil 02-08-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9387609)
LMAO he's home on leave right now and we're going out to the lake to sit around a big fire and drink beer later, i'll make sure and throw that out there.

Awesome. I have more but I'd rather say it to a Marine's face so he has a chance to flip shit back at me.

InChiefsHeaven 02-08-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9387609)

Mine is out on the East coast, just got done with MCT in Pendleton. I gotta say, I've never heard any Marine jokes...

lcarus 02-08-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9387623)
Mine is out on the East coast, just got done with MCT in Pendleton. I gotta say, I've never heard any Marine jokes...

A Marine, a jew, a and a red-headed whore with a cornish game hen on her shoulder walk into a used car dealership. You heard that one?

Radar Chief 02-08-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9387624)
A Marine, a jew, a and a red-headed whore with a cornish game hen on her shoulder walk into a used car dealership. You heard that one?

Is it the one where they end up around a campfire and the Marine doesn’t say a word, just quietly stirs the fire with his dick?