ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Group of Chiefs fans wants to turn up volume at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274608)

hometeam 08-19-2014 05:23 PM

You heard the man..

To the ship!

TribalElder 08-19-2014 05:25 PM

I can't imagine it wouldn't set the record. The last monday night football game was so ****ing loud it was crazy. If they hand out towels again forget about it. I would imagine this is in the bag

Simply Red 08-19-2014 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 10832925)
You all are completely entitled to your opinions about me or for Guinness. As a Chiefs fan I hope Arrowhead reaches levels we have never heard on MNF against NE and their qb Marcia Brady and his bunch. As a fan that hasn't missed a game at Arrowhead since 1992, I so crave this. We are an enormous factor to opposing teams especially QB's. I was there all times Elway cried to refs. When Ryan Leaf's hot start came crashing down at Arrowhead and a career took 180 degree turn. And last year was awesome when players feed off our energy and made Pryor cry from all sacks and noise. I honestly don't care much about Guinness, its a business and all about money. But if it lights fire in new fans or reenergizes fire in old fans hearts, to make Arrowhead magical place that many of us have experienced on many occasions then so be it! And I like homeless Factor, nice job lmao. Yes I don't mind cause I personally help thousands of homeless, disabled kids, kids with illnesses cancer,etc, visit hospitals, schools, handicapped facilities and rest homes. None of these amazing, inspiring people call me Homeless Factor but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion!!!!! So to the ship on your own beliefs!!!

Hi Ty,

I don't really care about all of that drama - Just wanted to say hi - hope you're well.

-SR

Dayze 08-19-2014 05:37 PM

how many cans of chew do you dip a day X-Factor?

TimBone 08-19-2014 05:40 PM

Quote:

You all are completely entitled to your opinions about me or for Guinness. As a Chiefs fan I hope Arrowhead reaches levels we have never heard on MNF against NE and their qb Marcia Brady and his bunch. As a fan that hasn't missed a game at Arrowhead since 1992, I so crave this. We are an enormous factor to opposing teams especially QB's. I was there all times Elway cried to refs. When Ryan Leaf's hot start came crashing down at Arrowhead and a career took 180 degree turn. And last year was awesome when players feed off our energy and made Pryor cry from all sacks and noise. I honestly don't care much about Guinness, its a business and all about money. But if it lights fire in new fans or reenergizes fire in old fans hearts, to make Arrowhead magical place that many of us have experienced on many occasions then so be it! And I like homeless Factor, nice job lmao. Yes I don't mind cause I personally help thousands of homeless, disabled kids, kids with illnesses cancer,etc, visit hospitals, schools, handicapped facilities and rest homes. None of these amazing, inspiring people call me Homeless Factor but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion!!!!! So to the ship on your own beliefs!!!

Truefan rally!

BigRedChief 08-19-2014 05:40 PM

Quote:

They don't see or know that you visit kids in hospitals, do a ton of charity work. Haters gonna hate. Spandex on males does open you up to the funny. You have known that for years. Glad to see you got yourself clean and back on track.:clap:

Miss seeing you at the tailgates but the beach is almost as good as a tailgate at Arrowhead on game day.

I'm all for bringing back the volume that we shared in the 90's and early 2000's. Any person cheering for the Chiefs is okay in my book. But, the loudest stadium record is not the best avenue to renew the passion. It's artificial. The passion needs to come from a genuine place in the Chief fan, not to beat some superficial record. Just my two cents.

Simply Red 08-19-2014 05:45 PM

I used to give Ty, Tie, Tige a lot of shit too.

But I have learned that:

He's a nice guy that enjoys what he does. I will never take issue with that. Popular choice or not.

You GO Ty, Tie, Tige!!!

WakkaWakka 08-19-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10832934)
I'm begging you. Don't do this.

ROFL

Halfcan 08-19-2014 05:58 PM

Quote:

Great post! I was proud to be part of the last one-it was a big shot in the arm for the chiefs after the tragic and lost season before. Wish nothing but the best for you guys!!

007 08-19-2014 06:48 PM

if the chiefs play well, this will take care of itself.

Mr. Laz 08-19-2014 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10832946)
Just get a new getup, dude... FDE used to look slick, thats why he was constantly on tv.

Why the hostility towards him?

I don't know him but seems like he is having fun. Why so pissed about that?

Easy 6 08-19-2014 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10833213)
Why the hostility towards him?

I don't know him but seems like he is having fun. Why so pissed about that?

Hostility? GTFO

I just think that with a little effort he could come up with a better looking outfit... theres no need to champion a cause that doesnt exist, Laz.

He might actually get on tv once in a while and increase his profile, thus possibly enabling him to raise more money for charity, if he did.

xfactor 08-19-2014 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10832979)
Hi Ty,

I don't really care about all of that drama - Just wanted to say hi - hope you're well.

-SR

I soooooo agree Simply Red. I get enough drama from girls in my life lmao. Life is beyond amazing!! Been clean from alcohol and cocaine for 26 months and my life is blessed beyond words!!! I hope everything is Phenomenally blessed in your world also!!! Thank you for asking!

xfactor 08-19-2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10832999)
They don't see or know that you visit kids in hospitals, do a ton of charity work. Haters gonna hate. Spandex on males does open you up to the funny. You have known that for years. Glad to see you got yourself clean and back on track.:clap:

Miss seeing you at the tailgates but the beach is almost as good as a tailgate at Arrowhead on game day.

I'm all for bringing back the volume that we shared in the 90's and early 2000's. Any person cheering for the Chiefs is okay in my book. But, the loudest stadium record is not the best avenue to renew the passion. It's artificial. The passion needs to come from a genuine place in the Chief fan, not to beat some superficial record. Just my two cents.

Absolutely brother! Society so loves negativity, so many are addicted to it. The news really caters to this! We all have flaws and others will try to expose those and tear one another down. Its amazing friends like you that look for the good and honestly know the truth, pay attention to all the good things and not let 1 lil flaw destroy your opinion. And I so respect opinion of Guinness. I so agree, its just one game, another tool, to restore Arrowhead and take it to even higher levels!!! Miss you buddy, make sure you hit me up anytime you come back to town!!

xfactor 08-19-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10833037)
Great post! I was proud to be part of the last one-it was a big shot in the arm for the chiefs after the tragic and lost season before. Wish nothing but the best for you guys!!

Thank you buddy!!! You gonna be there for MNF or any other games?