ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****Official Mizzou Head Basketball Coach Search**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283091)

mnchiefsguy 04-25-2014 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10585301)
It was like 6 guys with golf clubs who were NOT Jay Wright.

Not surprising at all. Frank Boal is probably disappointed.

The Bad Guy 04-25-2014 03:28 PM

Villanova is a much better job than Mizzou and it's not even close. Jay Wright is not leaving Nova. Stupid speculation.

mnchiefsguy 04-25-2014 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 10585309)
Villanova is a much better job than Mizzou and it's not even close. Jay Wright is not leaving Nova. Stupid speculation.

The thing that really had them going is that Wright's contract expired last year, and there is nothing on google about an extension. His contract probably has a rollover clause, but that did not keep 610 and 810 both from letting their imaginations run wild.

Mr. Arrowhead 04-25-2014 04:02 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Bambi 04-25-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Mojo Jojo 04-25-2014 05:30 PM

Jay Wright's comment today...he hasn't been contacted and does not want to be a candidate for the job.

KCUnited 04-25-2014 05:57 PM

There was video of the golfers getting off the plane on KC local news. Those guys had to be like wtf. At least it wasn't John Chaney.

HonestChieffan 04-25-2014 07:04 PM

KC Sports media is a joke.

GloryDayz 04-25-2014 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 10585751)
KC Sports media is a joke.

No shit! Listening to those guys make/propagate excuses from the Chiefs and Royals front offices this morning was just revolting. They make a very minor point something relevant, then NEVER juxtapose that supposed fact against the the obvious. They talk forever about how, technically, spending doesn't equate to wins. While that may be a minor point they never follow it up with the more relevant point of 1969 and 1985... So yeah, as much as spending may never get you to the ultimate goal, it sure seems to be a hell of a way to get you into the hunt rather consistently.

I get their point, and there's a shade of accuracy to it, but to not end it with the larger point of how small that fact is (unless your the owner cashing-in on the savings) it's just poor journalism.

I think they're on the payroll...

And I think they like to sound "smart" and aloof by being the voice of reason. LOL, they are all about "it's too early" until September, then when it's too late, it's too late. Other than suggesting Billy isn't worth his current salary (duh, water is wet!!), they seem to be all too willing to wait until September to make a point to the rest of the team by benching him.

Sad that they're the voice of KC sports (and probably another reason for 1969/1985)...

Now, back to your basketball deal!

Al Bundy 04-25-2014 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10585837)
No shit! Listening to those guys make/propagate excuses from the Chiefs and Royals front offices this morning was just revolting. They make a very minor point something relevant, then NEVER juxtapose that supposed fact against the the obvious. They talk forever about how, technically, spending doesn't equate to wins. While that may be a minor point they never follow it up with the more relevant point of 1969 and 1985... So yeah, as much as spending may never get you to the ultimate goal, it sure seems to be a hell of a way to get you into the hunt rather consistently.

I get their point, and there's a shade of accuracy to it, but to not end it with the larger point of how small that fact is (unless your the owner cashing-in on the savings) it's just poor journalism.

I think they're on the payroll...

And I think they like to sound "smart" and aloof by being the voice of reason. LOL, they are all about "it's too early" until September, then when it's too late, it's too late. Other than suggesting Billy isn't worth his current salary (duh, water is wet!!), they seem to be all too willing to wait until September to make a point to the rest of the team by benching him.

Sad that they're the voice of KC sports (and probably another reason for 1969/1985)...

Now, back to your basketball deal!

Just out of curiosity, which people are you referring to?

KcMizzou 04-25-2014 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 10585145)
Fescoe makes Kietzman look like Edward R. Murrow

But he's the "Bulldog"! And he had that epic rant against the Chiefs that got national coverage!

:rolleyes: Seriously, F that guy.

GloryDayz 04-25-2014 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 10586145)
Just out of curiosity, which people are you referring to?

This morning....610...

Mojo Jojo 04-25-2014 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 10586146)
But he's the "Bulldog"! And he had that epic rant against the Chiefs that got national coverage!

:rolleyes: Seriously, F that guy.

And he and Rhonda Moss got their credentials pulled by the Royals.

Reerun_KC 04-25-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo (Post 10586353)
And he and Rhonda Moss got their credentials pulled by the Royals.

I would be thankful I didn't have to cover that shit hole failing franchise. F those losers.

Al Bundy 04-25-2014 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10586293)
This morning....610...

I gotcha. I hate Fescoe.