ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***** The official Chiefs vs. Denver football game thread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279073)

MileHighFish 12-01-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 10240710)
Pretty much.

Umm, sure. Curious what you think KC's record be without Charles then? And for all that write about how bad the Broncos are, you do realize it reflects badly on the Chiefs, don't you?

Tribal Warfare 12-01-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10240797)
So, have you heard about those Tea Party rallies?

Shit...sorry, this post made me think it was 2009 again.

We can also talk about Alex's endzone INT also.

Marcellus 12-01-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10240797)
So, have you heard about those Tea Party rallies?

Shit...sorry, this post made me think it was 2009 again.

So you deny that in this game particularly that dropped passes didn't account for about 120 yards in missed passing yardage?

Sometimes you outsmart yourself Hamas. Its OK to just say yea, that's true, instead of making a dumb-ass ass meaningless comparison that makes only you feel better.

King_Chief_Fan 12-01-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AceyBronco916 (Post 10240829)
That was so a Fumble, Del Rio challenged and lost.... You guys got lucky there, cause I thought that was a fumble..... He took 2 steps and then lost it, that counts as a "football move" but oh well we still won!!

Swept the Chiefs!!!!! Chiefs are for real tho, Man Alex Smith played really good today!! IF Number 17 (I think Avery) could catch then this would have been a different game!!!!

I think I bit all my nails off in the process of Denver Broncos sweeping the chiefs. Anyways good game! Chiefs played really good, almost enough to win. But seriously Alex Smith looked GREAT!!! He out played Manning in the first half, and he could of went toe for toe with him in the second half if #17 could catch! Great Game!! Instant Classic!

Mods? Take out the trash

Rain Man 12-01-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 10240807)
big nasty kcnut has game thread mojo

Yeah, no more game threads for kcnut. If he starts one, let it sink down the page like Leonardo DiCaprio on the Titanic and get someone else to start one. I'm sorry, kcnut, but I'm calling a boycott on your game threads for the rest of the season.

eDave 12-01-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 10240847)
Mods? Take out the trash

Nothing wrong with his post.

FloridaMan88 12-01-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10240842)
We can also talk about Alex's endzone INT also.

People are seriously blaming Alex Smith for the loss today?

Wow.

Fairplay 12-01-2013 07:07 PM

Hamas is going political he has lost it go to bed.

AceyBronco916 12-01-2013 07:07 PM

After what I have read I have to agree the refs missed A TON of calls on both teams, and the grounding call on Smith was a horrible call, he was like 2 steps out of the pocket! I'm glad we won, but at least make it fair!! There were bad calls on both teams. I agree with what most of you guys have already said :)

Rain Man 12-01-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 10240802)
You're going to have to get over that. Andy Reid is a pass first coach and always will be. If we are going to get better in those situations we'll have to get better at passing.

And that's the way it should be now. The rules basically force teams to pass most of the time. I'm glad we have a coach who understands that. Running the ball in the modern NFL is a guarantee of mediocrity.

Rasputin 12-01-2013 07:08 PM

We would have won this game if they got to wear the red pants with red shirts.

MeatRock 12-01-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AceyBronco916 (Post 10240829)
That was so a Fumble, Del Rio challenged and lost.... You guys got lucky there, cause I thought that was a fumble..... He took 2 steps and then lost it, that counts as a "football move" but oh well we still won!!

Swept the Chiefs!!!!! Chiefs are for real tho, Man Alex Smith played really good today!! IF Number 17 (I think Avery) could catch then this would have been a different game!!!!

I think I bit all my nails off in the process of Denver Broncos sweeping the chiefs. Anyways good game! Chiefs played really good, almost enough to win. But seriously Alex Smith looked GREAT!!! He out played Manning in the first half, and he could of went toe for toe with him in the second half if #17 could catch! Great Game!! Instant Classic!

Go **** yourself and your cheating leg whipping Dungver defense.

Fairplay 12-01-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 10240875)

Yes that was good. We need to go back to what worked.

Rain Man 12-01-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 10240875)

Why are they not wearing those? We've never lost a game in red on red. We're undefeated in the entire history of the franchise in that uniform.

notorious 12-01-2013 07:10 PM

This is a great thing.

We know exactly where we are, which is better than lucking out the rest of the season not knowing where we need to improve.

1st round playoff exit and onto year 2.