ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***** The official Chiefs vs. Denver football game thread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279073)

MileHighFish 12-01-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 10240878)
Go **** yourself and your cheating leg whipping Dungver defense.

I will Tebow for you before bed tonight...

DeezNutz 12-01-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10240717)
He didn't play LT.

Shows how intently I watched this game (read: not at all). Went in at RT and Stephenson slid over?

Chief Pote 12-01-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10240704)
:spock: Are you serious? McCluster has been good all season including today. He made a great catch on that last drive.

I see flashes of, I can't really put my finger on it, "good" play I guess. I wish it was greatness. His punt returns frustrate the hell out of me. I always expect more and get less.

-King- 12-01-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10240797)
So, have you heard about those Tea Party rallies?

Shit...sorry, this post made me think it was 2009 again.

No different than you blaming the WRs for Gabbert sucking at Mizzou.

MeatRock 12-01-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MileHighFish (Post 10240898)
I will Tebow for you before bed tonight...

After you swallow his load for the night.

Anyong Bluth 12-01-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10240601)
The past 3 weeks have left me very very very concerned with our defense.

The way they've played, and the way they haven't improved, leave me to believe we are shit-stains as a wild-card -....."IF" we're even that.

Short of massive adjustments and results by the defense, we will get our anus' bleached un-voluntarily.

Very few teams are going to have the offensive prowess of Denver or San Diego- with the offense growing I think we can make some noise actually. How much depends on if the defense can right the ship and get back to playing well.

Can you imagine if our defense got back to playing even half as well as they were earlier in the season and the offense can put up 30-35 points a game.

It's still year 1 coming off a 2 and 14 worst record in the league last year, so maybe people shouldn't be pissed and have a little more realistic expectations when no one gave them a chance to even be in the talk for the #1 seed in the playoffs in week ****ing #13 - let alone against everyone's proverbial afc favorite in the donkeys.

I'm not happy with the loss, but I'm at least encouraged that we may actually have a franchise worthy qb and one that isn't in his twilight last few years.

AceyBronco916 12-01-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 10240847)
Mods? Take out the trash

Sorry good sir if I have offended you, I understand tempers are high after that game. Be glad your team is an elite team and a true contender, I do not want to play you guys in the playoffs!!! If we have to play the Chiefs in the playoffs I think I am going to pull all of my hair off!!! Or go gray. Sorry if I offended you, my main purpose of coming on this board is to congratulate the Chiefs on an outstanding game! because Alex Smith did not look like Alex Smith, he looked like Drew Brees mixed with Tom Brady, Alex Smith is a good QB.

notorious 12-01-2013 07:12 PM

Oh, ya.

Lewis, Avery, and Cooper can go fist themselves.

-King- 12-01-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefButthurt (Post 10240907)
I see flashes of, I can't really put my finger on it, "good" play I guess. I wish it was greatness. His punt returns frustrate the hell out of me. I always expect more and get less.

He's #1 in yards and #11 in average. He's doing his job better than the majority of returners.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-01-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10240844)
So you deny that in this game particularly that dropped passes didn't account for about 120 yards in missed passing yardage?

Sometimes you outsmart yourself Hamas. Its OK to just say yea, that's true, instead of making a dumb-ass ass meaningless comparison that makes only you feel better.

Every QB has dropped passes. Did you ever stop to think that he picked up about 50 yards on great catches on the final drive? His ball placement really hurt the team on the screen to Jenkins as well. This shit doesn't occur in a vacuum, yet the same excuses are trotted out regardless of situation.

Avery was terribad this game, there is no doubt, but you seem intellectually incapable of actually looking at the entirety of the game.

DeezNutz 12-01-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10240910)
No different than you blaming the WRs for Gabbert sucking at Mizzou.

He didn't suck. Far from it.

-King- 12-01-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 10240905)
Shows how intently I watched this game (read: not at all). Went in at RT and Stephenson slid over?

Yes.

Marcellus 12-01-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10240893)
This is a great thing.

We know exactly where we are, which is better than lucking out the rest of the season not knowing where we need to improve.

1st round playoff exit and onto year 2.

I dont have much argument for this. I really really want us to be better than Denver but all season has told everyone this isn't true.

Manning is on record pace and he hasn't played just us.

The rest of the season will show what we really are. An ascending team or a flash in the pan.

Fairplay 12-01-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10240923)
Every QB has dropped passes. Did you ever stop to think that he picked up about 50 yards on great catches on the final drive? His ball placement really hurt the team on the screen to Jenkins as well. This shit doesn't occur in a vacuum, yet the same excuses are trotted out regardless of situation.

Avery was terribad this game, there is no doubt, but you seem intellectually incapable of actually looking at the entirety of the game.

Pass out Hamas, just do it

Marcellus 12-01-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10240923)

JFC dude you must be an engineer.