ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Time to vote and crown the 2012 King of the Noobs. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267334)

Sorter 12-04-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9180834)
I did remove it. 30 minutes ago.

EDIT: It's still showing up in Sorter's reply, and I'm not sure why.

Didn't realize that. I'll remove the quote.

Strongside 12-04-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9180853)
We are not giving a ****ing job interview. You are not a member of the Academy. You never asked me or anyone else about this very bad idea.

You want to email the n00bs and ask questions fine and dandy, but don't post it in this thread.

You need to give me a reason why I shouldn't just delete your "questionnaire".

Dammit. I thought that thing was official. I spill personal information and it was all for naught. Damn this competition. It's ruining my life.

Strongside 12-04-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9180858)
Didn't realize that. I'll remove the quote.

Thanks, G.

Sorter 12-04-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9180862)
Thanks, G.

Fo sho. I'm not so turrible.

Strongside 12-04-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9180869)
Fo sho. I'm not so turrible.

Hopefully you don't have the golf swing that goes with that Charles Barkley accent.

BigRedChief 12-04-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9180861)
Dammit. I thought that thing was official. I spill personal information and it was all for naught. Damn this competition. It's ruining my life.

hey man its not your fault. Someone posting something like that the N00b candidate should be able to safely assume its part of the process or approved to be part of the process. Again not your fault. Your a cool dude...or so it seems.:hmmm:

Whether the academy decides to delete Fairplay's question or not. Any other n00b candidate posting answers to Fairplay's question will be deleted. This goes against what this crowning and thread is about. We are not going to make you answer questionnaires, take a bunch of shit and get hazed.

You have made it safely out of n00bdom. We hazed you all year long on the planet.You stuck around. the n00b hazing is over. Now we will give you shit just like any other poster.

Sorter 12-04-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9180876)
Hopefully you don't have the golf swing that goes with that Charles Barkley accent.

Sadly, my golf swing is probably worse than the accent.

Strongside 12-04-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9180892)
hey man its not your fault. Someone posting something like that the N00b candidate should be able to safely assume its part of the process or approved to be part of the process. Again not your fault. Your a cool dude...or so it seems.:hmmm:

Whether the academy decides to delete Fairplay's question or not. Any other n00b candidate posting answers to Fairplay's question will be deleted. This goes against what this crowning and thread is about. We are not going to make you answer questionnaires, take a bunch of shit and get hazed.

You have made it safely out of n00bdom. We hazed you all year long on the planet.You stuck around. the n00b hazing is over.

Thanks! Although I didn't catch too much shit from day one....In fact, here's a post from my 3rd week on CP:

Quote:

Posted By -King-

Strongside has come on as strong as ive ever seen a new poster come.
Posted via Mobile Device
Bam! lol

BigRedChief 12-04-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9180917)
Thanks! Although I didn't catch too much shit from day one....In fact, here's a post from my 3rd week on CP:

maybe since Skip left its not as bad. I got some serious hazing back in the day. I don't haze too often. You have to have a thick skin to last on the Planet because its the most loosely moderated Chiefs football board. And most of of us like it that way and never want it to change.

No matter how long you are here, no matter how many brownie points you build up, you screw up(vacation pics) they will slap you back to your senses. And I'd have that no other way.

okoye35chiefs 12-04-2012 06:23 PM

i voted for sorter because he told me he would "like" casseling on facebook!

Phobia 12-04-2012 06:36 PM

I liked the questions, fwiw. It was way better than bribes.

BigRedChief 12-04-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9181095)
I liked the questions, fwiw. It was way better than bribes.

Your job every year seems to be to come into the thread and wreck havoc with the vote. Your input in noted but rejected with cause.:harumph:

Phobia 12-04-2012 06:43 PM

I haven't even done anything this year... yet. I'm just saying I liked the Q&A. All n00bs should have to fill one out with their registration and then we decide whether we let them in or not.

BigRedChief 12-04-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9181123)
I haven't even done anything this year... yet. I'm just saying I liked the Q&A. All n00bs should have to fill one out with their registration and then we decide whether we let them in or not.

You wanting to be the new Skip?

Rausch 12-04-2012 07:30 PM

I don't like n00bs.

Not voting for one.

If I had to I'd go okoye35chiefs...